PDA

View Full Version : The Sims 2: Bon Voyage

womanizer
19-04-2007, 11:15 AM
Not much is known yet but it seems the 6th Sims 2 expansion is called "Bon Voyage"

On a game site that has all the release dates even before they are announced [They had the previous expansions before they were announced] It says the title...

www.VideoEta.com (http://videoeta.com/week_games.html?when=22)

Looks like it's a vacation expension pack.

Nemo
19-04-2007, 11:21 AM
cool, a new expansion back where u can go outside... the coutry ^^ nice find

Misawa
19-04-2007, 03:26 PM
Yeah I saw this a while back, except then it was called 'Getaway'. I hope it'll be better than Vacation, as I hated that pack!

The next 'Stuff' pack is titled, and I don't know if this is a codename like Getaway probably was, but 'H&M Fashion Stuff'. Weird...

womanizer
19-04-2007, 03:38 PM
Yeah I saw this a while back, except then it was called 'Getaway'. I hope it'll be better than Vacation, as I hated that pack!

The next 'Stuff' pack is titled, and I don't know if this is a codename like Getaway probably was, but 'H&M Fashion Stuff'. Weird...

I think your talking about the sims stories castaway......

http://thesims2.ea.com/images/about/sims_stories/boxshot_all.jpg

[the 1 on the far left]

dj-sims2
19-04-2007, 10:40 PM
I heard rumers that, that ep is the last

Jazza
19-04-2007, 10:44 PM
I don't like sims 2 as much as the original: they have already released unleashed and now vacation under different names.

womanizer
19-04-2007, 11:17 PM
I heard rumers that, that ep is the last

There's going to be 7 expansions. So 1 more.

I don't like sims 2 as much as the original: they have already released unleashed and now vacation under different names.

It works like this, new old new old etc.

University - New
Nightlife - Old [hotdate/house party remake]
Open for business - New
Pets - Old [remake of Unleashed]
Seasons - New
Bon Voyage - Old [Remake of on holiday/vacation]

Boo-
20-04-2007, 11:51 AM
There's going to be 7 expansions. So 1 more.

It works like this, new old new old etc.

University - New
Nightlife - Old [hotdate/house party remake]
Open for business - New
Pets - Old [remake of Unleashed]
Seasons - New
Bon Voyage - Old [Remake of on holiday/vacation]

Heh never noticed that :]

I love the sims 2, my computer at the moment cant handle it so im waiting to get a new one to play, I have all of the original sims 1 exp and every sims 2 except seasons (because my computer = rubbish)

This new expansion sounds good though wonder what the last expansion will be... (But seasons sounds better cant wait to play)

womanizer
20-04-2007, 04:29 PM
I can't wait for the new pack. I'm guessing sims can own more than 1 home [holiday homes etc]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!