PDA

View Full Version : Hacked

Cwmbran
20-04-2007, 10:06 AM
Ye someone has changed my password.
Waiting for JaGex to finish with my recovery request.

Recursion
20-04-2007, 10:07 AM
get the accont locked then just unlock it like I did :s

DPS
20-04-2007, 10:09 AM
2 bad hard luck mate

Arneuh
20-04-2007, 10:19 AM
I Got my old rs account from a friend,BUT THE HACKER CHANGED MY RECOVERY QUESTIONS.:@ I Feel Your Pain,Good Luck.

Cwmbran
20-04-2007, 10:32 AM
get the accont locked then just unlock it like I did :s
Can't if I don't know the pass.

I Got my old rs account from a friend,BUT THE HACKER CHANGED MY RECOVERY QUESTIONS.:@ I Feel Your Pain,Good Luck.
This guy didn't change my recovery questions but he changed my pass, so who ever did it found out my pass.

Just run a virus scan I have no keyloggers so I really have no idea how they found out my pass.

DPS
20-04-2007, 10:49 AM
sometimes pass's are easy to guess i no mine are :)

Teh Wub
20-04-2007, 10:52 AM
Unlucky, hopefully you have a bank pin and so they can only get what you have in your inv/what your wearing. On my other account i had bank pin but i was at bronze drags and i had my zerker ring and whip & rune - sara stole and stuff so yeh i was stuffed but that was a long time ago and needs to be forgotten.

Cwmbran
20-04-2007, 10:52 AM
sometimes pass's are easy to guess i no mine are :)

Mine was a word and random numbers, just random numbers that ment nothing to me.

EDIT:
To lady hypii.
I was merchanting last time I logged off had everything of worth in my inventory, about 20mil-ish rather stupid when I think about it now.

Teh Wub
20-04-2007, 10:58 AM
Mine was a word and random numbers, just random numbers that ment nothing to me.

EDIT:
To lady hypii.
I was merchanting last time I logged off had everything of worth in my inventory, about 20mil-ish rather stupid when I think about it now.

:( Bummer hopefully hes new to rs and dont know nothing about ti and thinks cash is worthless :D

Cwmbran
20-04-2007, 11:00 AM
:( Bummer hopefully hes new to rs and dont know nothing about ti and thinks cash is worthless :D

Lol hopefully.
I think i've got about 1mil in my bank which has a bank pin so I should be able to get back on my feet from that 1mil.

Teh Wub
20-04-2007, 11:02 AM
Lol hopefully.
I think i've got about 1mil in my bank which has a bank pin so I should be able to get back on my feet from that 1mil.

Yeh use your 99 Firemaking to get you your 20m back :D Burn magics!

Cwmbran
20-04-2007, 11:04 AM
Yeh use your 99 Firemaking to get you your 20m back :D Burn magics!

I love burning magics, gather a load find people that are buying and the "Accidently" burn them on purpose. :)

Tbh
20-04-2007, 11:15 AM
Off Topic: Im really tempted to start Rs again

On Topic: Poor Nate <3

Cwmbran
20-04-2007, 11:17 AM
Off Topic: Im really tempted to start Rs again

On Topic: Poor Nate <3

:'(
Please don't come back to RS I left habbo to get away from you.
And I got a heart again. :D
Ty bbz xoxoxoo

Sly
20-04-2007, 11:22 AM
Aww thats harsh losing all your stuff i always bank my stuff before i log out tho unless its rubbish like rune. Its a mystery how you got hacked

Tbh
20-04-2007, 11:23 AM
:'(
Please don't come back to RS I left habbo to get away from you.
And I got a heart again. :D
Ty bbz xoxoxoo

Haha love you 2 xD jks =]

i hope u get ur account back

Cwmbran
20-04-2007, 11:24 AM
Haha love you 2 xD jks =]

i hope u get ur account back

Ye I wonna get it back change all the recovs pass etc etc.

Kieeran
20-04-2007, 11:26 AM
Soz mate.

Cwmbran
20-04-2007, 11:29 AM
Aww thats harsh losing all your stuff i always bank my stuff before i log out tho unless its rubbish like rune. Its a mystery how you got hacked
Yeh, rather... Strange.
My other accounts have not been hacked and they have some good stuff on.

Soz mate.
:(

Tbh
20-04-2007, 11:54 AM
Nate IS God =]

Heard anything yet?

Cwmbran
20-04-2007, 11:56 AM
Nate IS God =]

Heard anything yet?
God got hacked

Lol, nothing yet howlong does it normally take them to reply to a recovery thing?

Robzor
20-04-2007, 01:20 PM
gl with getting it bk dude

Cwmbran
20-04-2007, 01:34 PM
gl with getting it bk dude

Just had a reply from the recovery, it was declined.
They asked for me to supply them with a members pin that was used on the account just done that so hopefully within the next few hours I will have the account back.
Don't really care about the stuff on it just the account I have worked hard on it.

Robzor
20-04-2007, 02:39 PM
Just had a reply from the recovery, it was declined.
They asked for me to supply them with a members pin that was used on the account just done that so hopefully within the next few hours I will have the account back.
Don't really care about the stuff on it just the account I have worked hard on it.

er...
looking ok then i suppose

The Professor
20-04-2007, 03:24 PM
Ouch, that was unlucky. I think banking everything you own before you log out is a bit extreme, but always keep a nice amount of cash in your bank just in case. 1m should be fine, good luck with thre request :)

UDunKnow
20-04-2007, 03:26 PM
Sorry on that, want some stuff?

Cwmbran
20-04-2007, 03:29 PM
Looks like I've got a key logger cos ive changed my pass dunno how many times now and i have logged on, but it keeps getting changed. >;l

Jeff.
20-04-2007, 03:35 PM
Impossible to be hacked, all he wants if free stuffs.

Cwmbran
20-04-2007, 03:37 PM

Impossible to be hacked... Ye ok, explain that to god knows how many others that have been hacked on this forum.
If I wanted free stuff I would have said in the very first post something along the lines of "Any donations would be greatly appreciated. :'("

But no I did not.

Zehro
20-04-2007, 03:38 PM

How do you know that, people can easily pickup a keylogger from links.

Jeff.
20-04-2007, 03:39 PM
Impossible to be hacked... Ye ok, explain that to god knows how many others that have been hacked on this forum.
If I wanted free stuff I would have said in the very first post something along the lines of "Any donations would be greatly appreciated. :'("

But no I did not.

Because they want free stuff?

Cwmbran
20-04-2007, 03:43 PM
Because they want free stuff?
I'm not asking for free stuff am I?

Ok my virus scan is almost over its gone through about 290k files out of about 350k and it hasnt picked up anything, I'm using Norton AntiVirus 2007 can anyone give me any ways of getting rid of a keylogger without downloading any other antiviruses?

Also if I reboot my laptop to shipping conditions (When you first turn it on) Will that get rid of the keylogger?

Born_To_Live
20-04-2007, 03:45 PM

Ok my virus scan is almost over its gone through about 290k files out of about 350k and it hasnt picked up anything, I'm using Norton AntiVirus 2007 can anyone give me any ways of getting rid of a keylogger without downloading any other antiviruses?

Also if I reboot my laptop to shipping conditions (When you first turn it on) Will that get rid of the keylogger?

i think it would yes, if you know recoverys then recover it?

Vito2O1
20-04-2007, 03:45 PM

If you wana make sure just reinstall windows or w/e you use...

Norton is notoriously bad at finding Keyloggers so don't trust it too much...

Cwmbran
20-04-2007, 03:48 PM
i think it would yes, if you know recoverys then recover it?

I have recoverd it so many times and also had to change my my recovs, which they keylogger picks up so no matter how many times I change them the logger will pick up my answers.

To vito, I know I said in my other post I didnt want to download any other anti viruses but you recommend one thats good and finding keyloggers?

Cwmbran
20-04-2007, 05:49 PM
Well, just to let you all know I believe I have got rid of the keylogger but I can not recover my account, I have tried so many tiems giving them my old .passwords my recoverys memberspins that were used why I got blackmarks how the members pin was orderd and the mobile number and they still turned it down

Born_To_Live
20-04-2007, 07:52 PM
Well, just to let you all know I believe I have got rid of the keylogger but I can not recover my account, I have tried so many tiems giving them my old .passwords my recoverys memberspins that were used why I got blackmarks how the members pin was orderd and the mobile number and they still turned it down

Phone them then.

Cwmbran
20-04-2007, 08:30 PM
Phone them then.

I may give them a ring if I really want the account back and I can find a phone number Lol.

H4xm3
20-04-2007, 08:36 PM
Hmm, Ive looked on Jagex and i cant find any numbers, but ringing them and asking for it back dousnt really prove anything am i right?

You can just say your zezima and you expect them to give it ?

Anyways i suggest

Master re-install your PC re-load Internet + firewall
Becausetheres no point recovering the account if they key loggers just getting it back automatically. And sorry for being a **** to you.

You seem like a nice guy :)

Cwmbran
20-04-2007, 08:44 PM
Hmm, Ive looked on Jagex and i cant find any numbers, but ringing them and asking for it back dousnt really prove anything am i right?

You can just say your zezima and you expect them to give it ?

Anyways i suggest

Master re-install your PC re-load Internet + firewall
Becausetheres no point recovering the account if they key loggers just getting it back automatically. And sorry for being a **** to you.

You seem like a nice guy :)

I've got rid of the keylogger it's just I tried to recover the account and JaGex are being gay and are declining all my attempts.

H4xm3
20-04-2007, 08:46 PM
Im sorry for your loss :(

Btw soon you wont be able to send any more requests be careful.

Cwmbran
20-04-2007, 08:52 PM
Oo, watcha mean by not send any more?

danny-dyer
20-04-2007, 08:52 PM
Unlucky Mate... U Must Be Gutted

H4xm3
20-04-2007, 08:53 PM
Ive tryed it, sorry you have sent too many requests you will not beable to recover it....If it happens go to the libary or somthing =\ but you might have a less chance of getting it back because of random IP'S

Cwmbran
20-04-2007, 08:57 PM
Ive tryed it, sorry you have sent too many requests you will not beable to recover it....If it happens go to the libary or somthing =\ but you might have a less chance of getting it back because of random IP'S

I've got a diff IP on my desktop pc.

H4xm3
20-04-2007, 08:59 PM
Kk brb in 1 hour or so taking a bath and having a cig outside wen parents are sleeping, Bye and GL getting acc back post me with news.

Cwmbran
20-04-2007, 10:24 PM
Well I can't get the account back as JaGex as ***** and would rather the hacker have it tbh :x.

Thread closed.

Sly
20-04-2007, 10:26 PM
Kk brb in 1 hour or so taking a bath and having a cig outside wen parents are sleeping, Bye and GL getting acc back post me with news.

Lolz why did you have to tell us that ?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!