PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] The Rix Trophey™

Duck Hunt
20-04-2007, 06:38 PM
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t74/ryanb1994/BurgerTrophey.pngRate It _/10 Please :D Its A Small Alt So Dont Yell At Me For Being A Noob Alternation-Guy :D

X:RiX:X
20-04-2007, 06:40 PM
*is famous*

save as png next time =] and recolour the burger gold =D

Duck Hunt
20-04-2007, 06:44 PM
I Accidently Saved As Bmp ;[ And Gold - I Can Make A Bazillion Shades Of It I Didnt Know Which To Use :o But Ill Remake Soon ;D

EDIT: Look Better? I Think It Saved As PNG :P

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t74/ryanb1994/BurgerTrophey-1.png Better Rix?

20-04-2007, 06:50 PM
yes thats way better =D

Duck Hunt
20-04-2007, 06:59 PM
Yay :D Ty -Cant Do A Thumbs Up x[[-

piddle2k6
20-04-2007, 07:01 PM
Thats pretty cool :P Nice work 9/10 Could be cooler if the burger weas on a pillar but hey nice +rep

Ed.
20-04-2007, 07:08 PM
Very simple but it looks well good! it rocks u know!

20-04-2007, 07:34 PM
it's cos i rock lol, joking

Duck Hunt
20-04-2007, 08:21 PM
Ty For Rep Piddle :D Id Return But Idk How To LOLS I Dont Use The Forum For Much Other Than Using Art Skills Of Mine :P (Not VERY Good Skills Tbh x])

Shawnstra
21-04-2007, 12:16 AM
Haha looks great. 9/10!

Fall.
21-04-2007, 12:21 AM
Easy, Awesome.. 10/10

Duck Hunt
21-04-2007, 02:16 AM
^^ Ty - Wont Let Me Fit A Small 102 By 102 Image In Sig O.O
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t74/ryanb1994/LIME.gif Well Apparently I Fixed It :D

Kalcros
21-04-2007, 04:01 AM
Hey :> i just wanna know what program do you use to make your pictures ?

ExtraKen
21-04-2007, 07:55 AM
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t74/ryanb1994/BurgerTrophey.pngRate It _/10 Please :D Its A Small Alt So Dont Yell At Me For Being A Noob Alternation-Guy :D

wow hard.. you ripped the alt i made for rix , you took of the burger and placed it on a trophy...?

And not even giving me credit?

Ekalb
21-04-2007, 07:58 AM
Ty For Rep Piddle :D Id Return But Idk How To LOLS I Dont Use The Forum For Much Other Than Using Art Skills Of Mine :P (Not VERY Good Skills Tbh x])

I didn't think copy and pasting was much of an art skill at all.

french
21-04-2007, 07:59 AM
in the future give credit
to eXtra please :).

21-04-2007, 11:38 AM
i know it was extras and he should have given him credit, sorry =[

Ashhizzle
21-04-2007, 11:40 AM
thats kl m8 i lyk it

Test:Tube:Baby
21-04-2007, 12:27 PM
:o gold one looks cool

would be better if it didn't have Rix in it :(

jackass
21-04-2007, 12:51 PM
Its okay, very easy to do though.
*Removed* Remove now, I have reported it.

Edited by ReviewDude (Forum Moderator): Please do not accuse other users of hacking/scamming/other bad things.

Ekalb
21-04-2007, 01:20 PM
And why the HELL have you ripped my LED Animations into your signiture. Remove now, I have reported it.

Why the HELL does your user title say pro pixel designer? To be honest it's not like he has stolen much of your work at all, he's used the same grid, but you used default paint colours so it's possible it's a coincidence they look similar. But he has done the rest (Green squares etc.) but that's not really my business, I just needed to say the first sentence.
Anyway,
To improve this alt, other than making your own burger you could try:
A pillar or stand for the burger to rest on
Try a metal/gold version of the burger with highlights etc. and see how it looks.
oh and when you do make your own burger, make it bigger so it's more.. noticeable and is more of a centrepiece.

jackass
21-04-2007, 01:29 PM
Why the HELL does your user title say pro pixel designer? To be honest it's not like he has stolen much of your work at all, he's used the same grid, but you used default paint colours so it's possible it's a coincidence they look similar. But he has done the rest (Green squares etc.) but that's not really my business, I just needed to say the first sentence.

No and just no? I never use default paint colours apart from one because a guy requested it to be like that. I made all the grids and everything including the idea. And if I remember correctly, thats against the rules as I have previously found out before. Thanks.

Ekalb
21-04-2007, 01:32 PM
No and just no? I never use default paint colours apart from one because a guy requested it to be like that. I made all the grids and everything including the idea. And if I remember correctly, thats against the rules as I have previously found out before. Thanks.

The dark grey, the red, the white and the black are all default paint colours he has used them too (except red). If I remember correctly all the alterations that you ripped were against the rules as you did previously find out.
Just because you can use a frame by frame animation program to make coloured little squares scroll across the screen doesn't mean someone else can do it.
soz but lol please refer to fig a.1, the red text in my sig.

jackass
21-04-2007, 01:59 PM
The dark grey, the red, the white and the black are all default paint colours he has used them too (except red). If I remember correctly all the alterations that you ripped were against the rules as you did previously find out.
Just because you can use a frame by frame animation program to make coloured little squares scroll across the screen doesn't mean someone else can do it.
soz but lol please refer to fig a.1, the red text in my sig.

Thats it. And I meant the animation colours, the red is slightly differant & he still used the same layout. Anyways Catszy is now taking action against it. Btw I have never ripped, post links to the threads which say I have, but if you read propely I have either highly edited something/recoloured it without permission (which HE has done, so it is against the rules) or I have posted something which I never even said was my alt in the first place. Thanks.

Ekalb
21-04-2007, 02:03 PM
Thats it. And I meant the animation colours, the red is slightly differant & he still used the same layout. Anyways Catszy is now taking action against it. Btw I have never ripped, post links to the threads which say I have, but if you read propely I have either highly edited something/recoloured it without permission (which HE has done, so it is against the rules) or I have posted something which I never even said was my alt in the first place. Thanks.

You just basically killed yourself, you said you never ripped but then you say you edited something without permission. The same layout? The layout is a square grid. Not much layout to it. The red is the same colour and catzy needs to think about it, it's true yes it would seem he saw your avatars/the avatars you made for people and made his own version. She needs to explore the possibility that he just used yours as a refference. Now I'm not going to defend him as I don't know him nor do I know what he did exactly.
Now really, he is going to feel irritated that you have filled his thread with a partially unrelated argument.
Threads where you stole graphics:
http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=325916 (If I didn't post the link you'd say you made it all)
http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=323593 (In post 7 you thank someone for their comments on it and tell them how much difficulty you had with it)
http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=318331 (Blatantly stolen)

One final, on-topc thing I noticed.
the lines on the surface where the burger is rested first go up 2:1 at the corners but then from where you erase the original trophy they go up 3:1. That needs to be fixed.
going 2 sleep now pls

Earthquake
21-04-2007, 02:15 PM
Looks really good, ignore all the negative posts its just a burger, 9/10

jackass
21-04-2007, 02:18 PM
http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=325916 (If I didn't post the link you'd say you made it all)
http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=323593 (In post 7 you thank someone for their comments on it and tell them how much difficulty you had with it)
http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=318331 (Blatantly stolen)

1st one; I did make that one, it was a recolour and edit of the habbo help guy? I don't see how thats ripped.
2nd one; I said difficulty for the CATALOUGE, not that snowstorm image. :rolleyes:
3rd one; I never said it was mine, I thought it was an alteration of someone elses, i'm not stupid enough to post a public room if I knew it.

Mario
21-04-2007, 02:22 PM
maybe you could copy the burger and paste it in a pillar like the

H
A
B
B
O Trophie?

le harry
21-04-2007, 02:42 PM
Well Done

Duck Hunt
21-04-2007, 03:24 PM
And why the HELL have you ripped my LED Animations into your signiture. Remove now, I have reported it.
Well I Dont See Why. You Have Arrows I Have LIME..

Duck Hunt
21-04-2007, 03:25 PM
maybe you could copy the burger and paste it in a pillar like the

H
A
B
B
O Trophie?

You Mean Like 5 Burgers Stacked? O.o

Duck Hunt
21-04-2007, 03:26 PM
Hey :> i just wanna know what program do you use to make your pictures ?

Paint... - Oops Soz For Double Post

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not triple post, thanks :).

jackass
21-04-2007, 03:29 PM
Well I Dont See Why. You Have Arrows I Have LIME..

I have done others, Catszy has PMed you, I see now you have chosen to ignore her, which will mean she will personally take it away, with an infraction of course. And the whole idea is copied and I havn't JUST done arrows, I have done many differant ones.

Ed.
21-04-2007, 03:31 PM
Ive got an idea - Instead of the H A B B O trophy has B U R G E R

it is one extra letter but im sure it is possible!!!

Duck Hunt
21-04-2007, 03:37 PM
I have done others, Catszy has PMed you, I see now you have chosen to ignore her, which will mean she will personally take it away, with an infraction of course. And the whole idea is copied and I havn't JUST done arrows, I have done many differant ones.
I Messaged Her Back So Dw She Didnt Reply Yet Though. I Copied The GRID And The LED IDEA Not The Arrow Ill Prob Give Credit In Sig Or Something If Catszy Lets Me Keep So Shh ;] Ye 'Finger Licken Good' I Think Was One. Its Not Like Campell Sued Wegmans For Making A Tomatoe Soup Brand Thats Not Theirs Right? :L

.-.extra.-. Ill +rep When I Can ;]

jackass
21-04-2007, 03:39 PM
I Messaged Her Back So Dw She Didnt Reply Yet Though. I Copied The GRID And The LED IDEA Not The Arrow Ill Prob Give Credit In Sig Or Something If Catszy Lets Me Keep So Shh ;] Ye 'Finger Licken Good' I Think Was One. Its Not Like Campell Sued Wegmans For Making A Tomatoe Soup Brand Thats Not Theirs Right? :L

.-.extra.-. Ill +rep When I Can ;]

Whats Campell and wegmans?

Duck Hunt
21-04-2007, 03:45 PM
Whats Campell and wegmans?
Campell - Spelled Wrong Its A Company That Makes Soup
Wegmans - Store :L

jackass
21-04-2007, 03:47 PM
Campell - Spelled Wrong Its A Company That Makes Soup
Wegmans - Store :L

Never heard of either of them. Are you from the USA or...?

Duck Hunt
21-04-2007, 03:54 PM
Yea..
<
<
< Over There It Says Correct?

jackass
21-04-2007, 04:05 PM
Yea..
<
<
< Over There It Says Correct?

Erm, over there is the edge off the screen?

Duck Hunt
21-04-2007, 04:11 PM
Erm I Have The Dark Thing So The Avatars Are To The Left Soz. It Says

Duck Hunt
21-04-2007, 05:53 PM
Checking If Transparent Worked -
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t74/ryanb1994/BurgerTrophey2.gif
Woo It Did :D

ExtraKen
21-04-2007, 07:49 PM
Checking If Transparent Worked -
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t74/ryanb1994/BurgerTrophey2.gif
Woo It Did :D

you should of used a bigger burger :(

Mr.OSH
21-04-2007, 07:53 PM
Nice work + rep. Well Done. :) 8/10...

DJ.Standish
21-04-2007, 08:05 PM
Very nice ;]

Welldone

As said above.. maybe make the burger abit bigger? :)

Duck Hunt
21-04-2007, 08:27 PM
Nice work + rep. Well Done. :) 8/10...
Returned :)

Immenseman
21-04-2007, 08:34 PM
Yeah, making the burger bigger may have looked better, none the less very nice +rep :)

Duck Hunt
21-04-2007, 08:41 PM
Ty :D Lol Burger Is Too Small But Idk If I Cba Fixing :P

Duck Hunt
21-04-2007, 11:13 PM
k Its Been 15 Minutes Since Last Post ( I Think I Posted Last) I Got A -rep For Not Mentioning Their Name With The Trophy.. I Didnt Know .-.eXtra.-. Made It I Thought RIX Did So I Called It The RIX Trophy. It Said Something Like - *Removed* - Idk Who Did It But I Talked To Extra And Gave Him A +rep So Ye Just So You Know ;l

Edited by ReviewDude (Forum Moderator): Please do not post private message content.

Excel
22-04-2007, 05:03 AM
ahah nice burger trophy 9/10 =D

Duck Hunt
22-04-2007, 04:55 PM
Ty :D - Wow I Dont Yhink ANY Of My Threads Had 5 Pages..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!