PDA

View Full Version : Political correctness gone mad

Jazza
20-04-2007, 08:15 PM
I found this on 4Chan and It got me thinking:

"You call me "Cracker", "Honkey", "Whitey" and you think it's OK.

But when I call you *********, ***,****-******, **** *****, ****, ***** or *****, or ***** you call me a racist.

You have the United Negro College Fund.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi
You have the NAACP.
You have BET.

If we had WET(white entertainment television) ...we'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day... you would call us racists.

If we had white history month... we'd be racists.

If we had an organization for only whites to "advance" our lives... we'd be racists.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships...you know we'd be racists.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights...you would call us racists.

Did you know that some high school students decided to make a club for only the white students because the other ethnicities had them... they all got sent to court for being rasist but the african-american, latino, and asia clubs were not even questioned.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.
Why is it that only whites can be racists?

Repost if you agree.
Now watch, I'll be a racist for posting this.

I had to remove some words as they are offensive to certain racial or religious groups and I don't want to get into trouble.

Discuss.

Ezzie.
20-04-2007, 08:18 PM
Read that yesterday , quite powerfull tbh

GommeInc
20-04-2007, 08:29 PM
There's an even better poem online somehwere which talks about why black men and women are black, and how we are more "coloured" than them. Very powerful poem :)

Anyway, there isn't really anything to say about this... It's pretty obvious...

Sammeth.
20-04-2007, 08:40 PM
There's an even better poem online somehwere which talks about why black men and women are black, and how we are more "coloured" than them. Very powerful poem :)

Anyway, there isn't really anything to say about this... It's pretty obvious...

Black man walks into a cafe early one morning and

notices he’s the only black one there.

As he sat down he noticed a white man sat behind him.

The white man said

“Coloured people are’nt allowed in here.”

The black man replied

“When i was born i was black,

when i grew up i was black,

when i’m sick i’m black,

when i go in the sun i’m black,

when i’m cold i’m black

and when i die i’m black.

But you sir…

when you were born you were born you were pink,

when you’re sick you’re green,

when you stay in the sun you’re red,

when you’re cold you turn blue

and when you die you turn purple.

And yet you have the nerve to call me coloured!”

The black man turned back around and the white man walked away.
I love that poem

Mentor
20-04-2007, 08:42 PM
I found this on 4Chan and It got me thinking:

I had to remove some words as they are offensive to certain racial or religious groups and I don't want to get into trouble.

Discuss.
it gets posted every other month by someone or other "/ its kinda lost its impact.

T0M
20-04-2007, 08:42 PM
I agree, political correctness has gone mad these days its insane, there is this gohan kid in my school, he goes round calling white kids ****'s and stuff ( dont get that at all ) but if we said anything to him it would be racial abuse.

My school favours indians so much its well annoying teachers let em do no work in lessons :@

GommeInc
20-04-2007, 08:45 PM
I love that poem
That's the one :D!

I think there is another poem aswell come to think of it, one day lists more reasons for why we are more 'coloured' than black men and women. Not 100% sure though.

RedStratocas
20-04-2007, 11:45 PM
You have the United Negro College Fund.
You have the NAACP.

Those were made before the Civil Rights movement, and are still around because the fact remains the black community is still below the average economic level. It would be naive to deny that.

You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.

Those are more observational days rather than "ALL RIGHT! WE'RE BLACK!" days. Its not like black people are celebrating in the streets on MLK day. And there was a poll that said only 10% of blacks even pay attention to Black History Month. We arent doing them a favor by doing that.

If we had WET(white entertainment television) ...we'd be racists.

Somehow I doubt that. There's a channel for men, that channel isnt called sexist. Plus, there are tons of white channels, they just aren't called white channels.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

Thats because those colors are connected with very specific places. Saying youre black probably means youre of African decent. But white people come from EVERYWHERE. You wouldnt be racist if you said you were a proud Italian, its just that "white" isnt very specific.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!