PDA

View Full Version : David Moyes Sues Wayne Rooney

Fonejacker
20-04-2007, 10:42 PM
Well i just found this out dunno if it's been posted. but aparently Wayne said some bad things publicly about the everton manager in waynes auto-biography and got sued :O

It's because hes scotish and doesn't want to see England do well :)

EverSteve
20-04-2007, 10:52 PM
LOOL, Right thats it Everton war !!!!

1 - Rooney is a fat >>>>er who dosn't know how to get of his pies! No wonder 'Sir Alex' told him to get on a diet!

2 - This news is like years old ???. I heard about this like in November on BlueKipper a brilliant Everton Fan Site, well reccomended.

3 - See England do well. WHEN DID ROONEY LAST SCORE AN ENGLAND GOAL EXACTLY ???

4 - See England do well. Thats why Everton are bringing in 7 talented English teenages into their squad such as James Vaughan. Whos already in the England Under 18's. Also we have Andrew Johnson, and Nugent on the way

5 - YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ON ABOUT

6 - Tbh owned 5 times :).

Scouse
20-04-2007, 11:17 PM
LOOL, Right thats it Everton war !!!!

1 - Rooney is a fat >>>>er who dosn't know how to get of his pies! No wonder 'Sir Alex' told him to get on a diet!

2 - This news is like years old ???. I heard about this like in November on BlueKipper a brilliant Everton Fan Site, well reccomended.

3 - See England do well. WHEN DID ROONEY LAST SCORE AN ENGLAND GOAL EXACTLY ???

4 - See England do well. Thats why Everton are bringing in 7 talented English teenages into their squad such as James Vaughan. Whos already in the England Under 18's. Also we have Andrew Johnson, and Nugent on the way

5 - YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ON ABOUT

6 - Tbh owned 5 times :).

This is not old as it was in the Liverpool Echo (newspaper) today

Immenseman
20-04-2007, 11:21 PM
I can remember there was a lot of controversy (sp?) about it a few months ago.

the wombats
20-04-2007, 11:21 PM
actually the reason he is sueing him is cause rooney made lies up in his biography about him meeting up with prostitutes... you get the idea.

Fonejacker
20-04-2007, 11:31 PM
actually the reason he is sueing him is cause rooney made lies up in his biography about him meeting up with prostitutes... you get the idea.
Sounds good

Jordie
21-04-2007, 08:56 AM
Well i just found this out dunno if it's been posted. but aparently Wayne said some bad things publicly about the everton manager in waynes auto-biography and got sued :O

It's because hes scotish and doesn't want to see England do well :)

i sort of heard about this but i havent heard anything since, lol if he did:P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!