PDA

View Full Version : G-Bill Safety X KEYLOGGED AGAIN

GoldenMerc
21-04-2007, 04:15 PM
Well the safety X who got keylogged before has been keylogged again :l
G-Bill or something like that keeps constantly advertising it via console ect...
I doubt he will get his job back tho.
Ross

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Thread closed to prevent further arguments.

GommeInc
21-04-2007, 04:17 PM
He should have his badge removed. He is pretty crap at his job if he keeps getting keylogged. He should take his own advice, and actually download security programs that will prevent this from happening "/

Ed.
21-04-2007, 04:18 PM
lol exactly gomme - nice one "Download security programs"

+REP+!

Ostinato
He doesn't deserve to have the status of a "Safety X" if he is incapable of keeping himself from getting hacked.

I mean, fair enough, sometimes it is a bit hard to avoid and it's easily done nowadays, but he shouldn't have the right to hypocritically preach to others about keeping safe when he is unable to do so himself.

The Professor
He should have his badge removed. He is pretty crap at his job if he keeps getting keylogged. He should take his own advice, and actually download security programs that will prevent this from happening "/

Ditto.

GommeInc
21-04-2007, 04:20 PM
He doesn't deserve to have the status of a "Safety X" if he is incapable of keeping himself from getting hacked.

I mean, fair enough, sometimes it is a bit hard to avoid and it's easily done nowadays, but he shouldn't have the right to hypocritically preach to others about keeping safe when he is unable to do so himself.
It's not easy to be keylogged "/ Loads of programs like Zonealarm stop things like that getting into your PC while other programs like Ad-Aware and AVG sometimes delete them when they got noticed, depending if the file is logged as malicious.

Niall!
21-04-2007, 04:34 PM
it's G-BNLL

and yeah, his firewall is down...

F32
21-04-2007, 04:47 PM
As the Irish would say,

Oh the irony.

Lozzoling
21-04-2007, 04:48 PM
So much for safety.
Rofl.
He probably bluffed his way through X auditions.

Boxiel
21-04-2007, 04:49 PM
Tbh I doubt it.....

you made a thread yesterday saying telux was hacked, was he? NOO

Minstrels
21-04-2007, 05:04 PM
Tbh I doubt it.....

you made a thread yesterday saying telux was hacked, was he? NOO

Agreed, tbh I dont think he has.

Tennessee
21-04-2007, 05:05 PM
*Removed*

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Do not admit to taking part in any activity that is illegal to Habbo.

Duck Hunt
21-04-2007, 05:06 PM
Lol Why Does He Keep Downloading Them ;P

Off Topic -
Matty [Cardboard-box] It Wont Let Me On Habbo ;[ So Hi

Tennessee
21-04-2007, 05:08 PM
*Removed*

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Do not admit to taking part in any activity that is illegal to Habbo.

Jordy
21-04-2007, 05:09 PM
*Removed*

It was probably something stupid like

'hello123' lol.

Once was a accident, twice is just being a stupid idiot who knows nothing about safety and shouldn't even bother trying to inforce it. If he tells habbo's to 'Switch off their firewall' and have 'Off days' we're gonna be getting more people getting hacked.

That's if he was hacked, that is.

Tennessee
21-04-2007, 05:11 PM
*Removed*

Minstrels
21-04-2007, 05:13 PM
*Removed*

He hasnt been hacked, ***

brandon
21-04-2007, 05:15 PM
oh dear.

GommeInc
21-04-2007, 05:15 PM
it's G-BNLL

and yeah, his firewall is down...
His firewall is down? That's a crap excuse... Can't he "turn it on" or just download one that actually works, for free?

GoldenMerc
21-04-2007, 05:17 PM
Dan he was advertising HabboRichList or something like he was before.

Tennessee
21-04-2007, 05:19 PM
*Removed*

Jordy
21-04-2007, 05:21 PM
I'm pretty sure it's true, since he's been unbanned since the last incident (He might of been debadged, not sure) and he's banned again, presumably the hackers advertised that scam site, again.

http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/G-BNLL

What a nub

Niall!
21-04-2007, 05:22 PM
His firewall is down? That's a crap excuse... Can't he "turn it on" or just download one that actually works, for free?

No.. his subscription ran out
same as mine
and I lost everything

trAsp
21-04-2007, 05:23 PM
You can still buy a new firewall, grab yourself a 30 day trial or download a free one. :)

Jõnathan
21-04-2007, 05:24 PM
How he fell for that site astounds me...
There isn't even a padlock on the bottom of the popup!
He was most likely like "YEH I STOPD 2000 HABBOZ GETTING HAXD BY A SKAMSITE COS I TOLD THEM NOT 2 GO ON IT" at the interviews for Habbo Xs

brandon
21-04-2007, 05:25 PM
same as mine
and I lost everything
tbh you should have thought about that
and doesn't everyone have like a windows firewall? (if you use windows obviously)

Niall!
21-04-2007, 05:26 PM
How he fell for that site astounds me...
There isn't even a padlock on the bottom of the popup!
He was most likely like "YEH I STOPD 2000 HABBOZ GETTING HAXD BY A SKAMSITE COS I TOLD THEM NOT 2 GO ON IT" at the interviews for Habbo Xs

HE IS A HUMAN BEING. HE CAN MAKE MISTAKES LIKE THE REST OF US, HE IS ACTUALLY VERY SMART AND SAFE, BUT AS I HAVE SAID HIS SUBSCRIPTION TO HIS FIREWALL RAN OUT TODAY AND HE DIDN'T NOTICE
JEEZ

And Brandon, I never noticed

benjamin
21-04-2007, 05:27 PM
roflmao at him
he must be surprisingly stupid to fall for that in the first place, then even more-so to not change his pass? :S

Tennessee
21-04-2007, 05:27 PM
*Removed*

Jõnathan
21-04-2007, 05:29 PM
HE IS A HUMAN BEING. HE CAN MAKE MISTAKES LIKE THE REST OF US, HE IS ACTUALLY VERY SMART AND SAFE, BUT AS I HAVE SAID HIS SUBSCRIPTION TO HIS FIREWALL RAN OUT TODAY AND HE DIDN'T NOTICE
JEEZ

Firewalls don't dectect fake logins.
:)

Niall!
21-04-2007, 05:31 PM
Firewalls don't dectect fake logins.
:)

The guy who say's it's a fake login is an idiot who wants to look "cool"
he was keylogged, that's what he's told me anyway.

Poky
21-04-2007, 05:32 PM
Omg you lot are so ******, if you have a problem with G-BNLL atleast tell him and stop ******** about him on here, YOU KNOW PEOPLE CAN MAKE MISTAKES?
Omg it's not against the law to make mistakes and just because he has 'Safety X Status' doesn't mean he is open to make mistakes. Corr you people slate him and victimise him just because he made 1-2 stupid errors, He is one of the Safety X's I actually like which is rare, He is nice to talk to and before you slate him about being hacked atleast know the story. Tennessee if you think it's big to hack you need a reality check babes because hacking will get you nowhere in life.
Beau03 was hacked and permed, he didnt lose his badge and i hope Tom doesn't either because he deserves it, Just because he wasn't as well known as the other Safety X's before he gained his title doesn't mean you can make matters worse so I suggest you close this thread.

GommeInc
21-04-2007, 05:33 PM
same as mine
and I lost everything
Then you simply re-subscribe... Or get another firewall "/ Still doesn't excuse him of being a fool. His badge should be removed... If this is a simple mistake, why has this (apparently) happened before? Why couldn't he re-subscribe to his firewall package rather than letting it run out? You can re-subscribe while you are already subscribed...

Poky
21-04-2007, 05:35 PM
Then you simply re-subscribe... Or get another firewall "/ Still doesn't excuse him of being a fool. His badge should be removed...

I sense jealousy
'Just because his subscription ran out doesn't excuse the fact he was hacked'
actually, yes it does.

GommeInc
21-04-2007, 05:36 PM
I sense jealousy
actually, yes it does.
Jealousy of what? Such an ignorant claim...

Also, your comment is basically yelling "this Safety X is an idiot." It doesn't excuse him still, because anyone with a brain would re-subscribe before it actually runs out fully, which is why they normally give you a warning before hand.

Conclusion = Idiot.

benjamin
21-04-2007, 05:36 PM
I sense jealousy
actually, yes it does.
yeah but why would he wanna be jealous of him? because he's a safety x? lol no tar.

Poky
21-04-2007, 05:38 PM
well why wouldn't you
you're the ones making this thread longer by your jealousy and segregation
and the repeating use of 'he should be debadged' no he shouldn't because he is legible to make mistakes like anyone else is.

benjamin
21-04-2007, 05:39 PM
well why wouldn't you
and the repeating use of 'he should be debadged' no he shouldn't because he is legible to make mistakes like anyone else is.
i've never said he should be debadged. i barely even play habbo, why the hell would i wanna be a safety x? let alone be jealous that some thick idiot i don't know is one, lmao.

Niall!
21-04-2007, 05:40 PM
Some people, not you Ben, are actually jealous.
Such as katiepricejorda or whoever

Poky
21-04-2007, 05:40 PM
Omg you lot are so ******, if you have a problem with G-BNLL atleast tell him and stop ******** about him on here, YOU KNOW PEOPLE CAN MAKE MISTAKES?
Omg it's not against the law to make mistakes and just because he has 'Safety X Status' doesn't mean he is open to make mistakes. Corr you people slate him and victimise him just because he made 1-2 stupid errors, He is one of the Safety X's I actually like which is rare, He is nice to talk to and before you slate him about being hacked atleast know the story. Tennessee if you think it's big to hack you need a reality check babes because hacking will get you nowhere in life.
Beau03 was hacked and permed, he didnt lose his badge and i hope Tom doesn't either because he deserves it, Just because he wasn't as well known as the other Safety X's before he gained his title doesn't mean you can make matters worse so I suggest you close this thread

GommeInc
21-04-2007, 05:41 PM
well why wouldn't you
That's like saying the president is allowed to go to war with an ally and remain president because he thought it was an enemy, even though the blood of a thousand men and women was spilled.

He is a Safety X, they preach safety tips, one of which is firewalls, which would cover subscriptions which should be re-subscribed to before it completely runs out. And we are mkaing this "thread longer" because a heathy debate has started. Jealous of what may I ask?

Beau03 was hacked and permed, he didnt lose his badge and i hope Tom doesn't either because he deserves it, Just because he wasn't as well known as the other Safety X's before he gained his title doesn't mean you can make matters worse so I suggest you close this thread
Spam :rolleyes:

Poky
21-04-2007, 05:41 PM
He is open to make mistakes as much as you are.

benjamin
21-04-2007, 05:42 PM
is it me or have you posted that in this thread a while ago? :S yeah people can make mistakes, but he's made the same mistake twice, and from what i recelect, both mistakes have been quite close together too. he may be the nicest bloke alive, doesn't mean he isn't stupid and needs to be a little more careful.

GommeInc
21-04-2007, 05:43 PM
He is open to make mistakes as much as you are.
This is beyond a simple mistake... Especially in his position. I shall not re-state, because if I do I will go crazy. He is a Safety X, it is his job to do what he is preaching unless he wants to be a hypocrit, therefore, he is a fool to let something as simple as a firewall subscription expire and therefore ending up being hacked.

Poky
21-04-2007, 05:43 PM
How is it beyond a simple mistake its habbo fgs

Niall!
21-04-2007, 05:44 PM
This is beyond a simple mistake... Especially in his position. I shall not re-state, because if I do I will go crazy. He is a Safety X, it is his job to do what he is preaching unless he wants to be a hypocrit, therefore, he is a fool to let something as simple as a firewall subscription expire and therefore ending up being hacked.

Technically it isn't a job unless you get pay..
So he's not obliged to be like "AMGZ I R SAFEEEEEE!!!!!!111111111111" all around the clock

benjamin
21-04-2007, 05:44 PM
because the same mistake has happened twice, and he goes on about being safe etc it's a bit ironic. he needs to take his own advice.

Tennessee
21-04-2007, 05:45 PM
*Removed*

Poky
21-04-2007, 05:45 PM
It isnt a job at all, Its voluntary just like the Hobba's were
But they were under much more responsibility

GommeInc
21-04-2007, 05:46 PM
True, but think of it like this:

A Habbo of the age of 12 uses a family computer. He is the only one who understands how to use it because his mum and dad are computer illiterate. They often buy stuff online using their credit cards and rely on their son to keep the firewall subscription, also bought with a credit card, fully subscribed.

That probably isn't in context, but the point is roughly the same. He should be an example and keep his firewall subscribed so other fools don't suffer being keylogged.

Technically it isn't a job unless you get pay..
So he's not obliged to be like "AMGZ I R SAFEEEEEE!!!!!!111111111111" all around the clock
So why did he apply for a voluntary job when he can't even do something as simple like keeping his firewall subscription up-to-date?

Jõnathan
21-04-2007, 05:47 PM
*Removed*

I believe you mate.
Although the rest of this thread bar 2 don't.

Poky
21-04-2007, 05:48 PM
Yeh I understand that, but again he is legible to make simple mistakes, Im not saying he shouldn't be debadged because maybe that'd be wrong to do that. He is open to make mistakes like I said, But maybe not in the position he was in.

GommeInc
21-04-2007, 05:49 PM
Yeh I understand that, but again he is legible to make simple mistakes, Im not saying he shouldn't be debadged because maybe that'd be wrong to do that. He is open to make mistakes like I said, But maybe not in the position he was in.
Even though it is his job to preach about internet safety? He should take a lesson or two from what he preaches...

benjamin
everyone is open to mistakes, obviously. but it's the fact it's happened twice to him, and according to tenessee [or however it is spelt] he didn't even change his pass from the first time he was 'hacked' so to speak.

Poky
The words practice what you preach spring to mind

Jõnathan
21-04-2007, 05:50 PM
The words practice what you preach spring to mind
He preaches it, but cba to practice it.

GommeInc
21-04-2007, 05:51 PM
Precisely.

Can I ask, was his pass pretty obvious, or was it just mixed up letters if you did "hack" him?

benjamin
exactly.. beginning to see where we are coming from now? it's nothing personal against him. it's just he was stupid enough to fall for the same mistake twice.

Poky
He preaches it, but cba to practice it.
L O L .....

Jõnathan
21-04-2007, 05:53 PM
L O L .....
Well judging by what has happened, he surely doesn't!

--ss--
21-04-2007, 06:19 PM
Tbh this is just so ironic that the job of the safety X's is to preach safety and teach us how to keep our computers safe but they get hacked themself?
I also doubt some of them know the differnce between Adware and Spyware.
(But there are some X's out there doing good jobs though :))

*Removed*
Rofl @ you , theres more to life than searching accounts for pixels.

piddle2k6
21-04-2007, 06:20 PM
It is ironic and although some do some great work others just abuse/forget about their role in the hotel

Desjardens
21-04-2007, 06:50 PM
His name is G-BNLL

Jordy
21-04-2007, 07:02 PM
Come to think of it, I don't think he does actually preach safety. I think he's probably just in it for the badge and status in the hotel.

I'm not jealous of being X. If I was desperate to be a X I would create a new account and not get banned, but no, I stick with my same account with a awful history from my older days.

I could be a better X than a few them anyway come to think of it, you'd be more grateful if I was a X rather than the ones that constantly get hacked.

The first time he was hacked cause of the fake login, the second time he didn't change his password. FORGETTING TO CHANGE YOUR PW AFTER GETTING HACKED? Now that's just silly, that's not a mistake.

Btw I apoligise if that isn't the story, but if it is... ^^

Uwe
21-04-2007, 07:04 PM
Come to think of it, I don't think he does actually preach safety. I think he's probably just in it for the badge and status in the hotel.

I know G-BNLL well and he is in the Safety X Centre ALOT and alot of the time while I'm X'ing there myself.

Ashhizzle
21-04-2007, 07:07 PM
He's a great guy, i bet most of you people, moaning would have fell for that loader. Many have.

G-BNLL
21-04-2007, 07:40 PM
Right,

I think 7 pages is enough.

I have been reading all of these posts, and I understand where you all come from even though its really upset me reading them, I've read them all.

I understand this is the second time, I have been hacked.

BUT In reply to Jordy's post above....

I was not doing it for the badge... I was doing it because I passed my interviews and I genuinely wanted to be a safety X and knew a lot about it. And no I did not bluff through my interviews or redtiz would not have selected me would she? as what was said in earlier interviews.

So before you all start making me upset again and ranting on between each other... I wanted to post that.

And I wanted to thank Lew (Poky), Splashings, Weec0 and Энтони for their support.

Yours,

G-BNLL - EGLL.

F32
21-04-2007, 08:08 PM
You obviously didn't know anything about it...

SunBathing
21-04-2007, 08:14 PM
You obviously didn't know anything about it...

Xeoro, You can't say anything. You can't comment on ANYTHING Unless you actually know what has happened. Tom was at work at the time he got hacked, so if his firewall subscription ran out then, he wouldn't be able to update it now would he?

Get the facts right before you start posting crap about people who you don't even know/speak to.

GommeInc
21-04-2007, 08:27 PM
Xeoro, You can't say anything. You can't comment on ANYTHING Unless you actually know what has happened. Tom was at work at the time he got hacked, so if his firewall subscription ran out then, he wouldn't be able to update it now would he?

Get the facts right before you start posting crap about people who you don't even know/speak to.
Hypocrit you are then ;)

You can pay for a new subscription which goes underneath your previous one. So when the old one runs out, the new one comes on straight away. Sooo...

You can't say anything. You can't comment on ANYTHING Unless you actually know what has happened.

Decode
21-04-2007, 08:34 PM
*Removed*
WOW L33T;

How sad, dont you have anything better to do?
-rep

Joord
21-04-2007, 08:34 PM
Hypocrit you are then ;)

You can pay for a new subscription which goes underneath your previous one. So when the old one runs out, the new one comes on straight away. Sooo...

You can't say anything. You can't comment on ANYTHING Unless you actually know what has happened.

burnnn.

Antallica
21-04-2007, 08:35 PM
His name is G-BNLL isnt it?

G-BNLL
21-04-2007, 08:44 PM
My name is G-BNLL.

Ashhizzle
21-04-2007, 08:47 PM
My name is G-BNLL.
Tom, clear this up babes

I see you have :P God, this forum is always jumping to conclusions, don't let it get to you.

Niall!
21-04-2007, 08:55 PM
Right,

I think 7 pages is enough.

I have been reading all of these posts, and I understand where you all come from even though its really upset me reading them, I've read them all.

I understand this is the second time, I have been hacked.

BUT In reply to Jordy's post above....

I was not doing it for the badge... I was doing it because I passed my interviews and I genuinely wanted to be a safety X and knew a lot about it. And no I did not bluff through my interviews or redtiz would not have selected me would she? as what was said in earlier interviews.

So before you all start making me upset again and ranting on between each other... I wanted to post that.

And I wanted to thank Lew (Poky), Splashings, Weec0 and Энтони for their support.

Yours,

G-BNLL - EGLL.

No problem babe

Ashhizzle
21-04-2007, 08:57 PM
@ At Gomme,

I don't have a problem with you, but on the point of him not updating his firewall, Mabye its not him that updates it?

I don't do mine.

GommeInc
21-04-2007, 09:01 PM
@ At Gomme,

I don't have a problem with you, but on the point of him not updating his firewall, Mabye its not him that updates it?

I don't do mine.
He's a Safety X, what he preaches on Habbo must exist in real life that he is safe off Habbo? Or blame the parentage :P

G-BNLL
21-04-2007, 09:07 PM
He's a Safety X, what he preaches on Habbo must exist in real life that he is safe off Habbo? Or blame the parentage :P

I was safe.. and I did pride myself on my safety, and this was a mishap that I made.. And it will not happen again.

Your right splashings things get so out of hand on this forum :I

GommeInc
21-04-2007, 09:08 PM
I suggest getting Zonealarm, AVG, Ad-Aware and Peer Guardian. All are free and have kept my PC safe. Peer Guardian scans all files and blocks any form of spyware, incl. the ones that create pop-ups.

You could try them? Or just download Peer Guardian?

http://phoenixlabs.org/pg2/ - Link to Peer Guardian 2.

Jordy
21-04-2007, 09:16 PM
I suggest getting Zonealarm, AVG, Ad-Aware and Peer Guardian. All are free and have kept my PC safe. Peer Guardian scans all files and blocks any form of spyware, incl. the ones that create pop-ups.

You could try them? Or just download Peer Guardian?

http://phoenixlabs.org/pg2/ - Link to Peer Guardian 2.

Gomme 'I support you' since you have lots of valid reasons.

Perhaps we should start sessions on how some of the Xs can secure their computer.

GommeInc
21-04-2007, 09:19 PM
Safety X eXperts we shall be :D For supporting the Safety eXperts of Habbo Hotel. I need to do an update on my safety pages acutally, Peer Guardian isn't there and it is very useful...

Earthquake
21-04-2007, 09:30 PM
It isn't his fault, His sister plays habbo and they share the same computer, this is the reason, She goes on bad websites.

Dj-Stu
21-04-2007, 09:32 PM
I was safe.. and I did pride myself on my safety, and this was a mishap that I made.. And it will not happen again.

Your right splashings things get so out of hand on this forum :I

Well said tom. Sorry to hear that you got hacked

Black_Apalachi
21-04-2007, 09:36 PM
*Removed*

Why is this guy still not banned pls? :rolleyes:

ºNotesº
21-04-2007, 09:36 PM
Hypocrit you are then ;)

Hypocrite*

Don't say it's a typo - you spell it incorrect all the time. :)

GommeInc
21-04-2007, 09:39 PM
Hypocrite*

And as I state lots of times too. How you spell a word does not differ it's meaning, unless you mean it to be different which you state clearly. I moan about people who correct others all the time, because it turns out to spam :rolleyes: *cough*

And it is a typo? Why would posting it as hypocrit all the time make that differ?

ºNotesº
21-04-2007, 09:46 PM
And as I state lots of times too. How you spell a word does not differ it's meaning, unless you mean it to be different which you state clearly. I moan about people who correct others all the time, because it turns out to spam :rolleyes: *cough*

And it is a typo? Why would posting it as hypocrit all the time make that differ?

Well there are people on this forum who do not know what 'hypocrit' means, they have attempted to define it but cannot due to it not being in the dictionary. And, I'm sure that if it was a typo, atleast once you would spell it correctly...

GommeInc
21-04-2007, 09:50 PM
Well there are people on this forum who do not know what 'hypocrit' means, they have attempted to define it but cannot due to it not being in the dictionary. And, I'm sure that if it was a typo, atleast once you would spell it correctly...
This argument is old and boring. Spelling means nothing, anyone with common sense and an inpreting brain would use a rational chain of thought to determine what a word means. "Untd Kingdm" looks familiar to "United Kingdom," thus, using my average brain, I realise that it could not be anything else. Also, determining what a word is an particular context.

Anyway, this argument of words having to be spelt correctly to be understood is flawed and goes to show people cannot live with rational thought, or common sense.

And I spell it hypocrit because I am silly, I even read out hypocrite once as hip-po-cr-ite (like white).

ºNotesº
21-04-2007, 09:54 PM
This argument is old and boring. Spelling means nothing, anyone with common sense and an inpreting brain would use a rational chain of thought to determine what a word mean. "Untd Kingdm" looks familiar to "United Kingdom," thus, using my average brain, I realise that it could not be anything else. Also, determining what a word is an particular context.

Anyway, this argument of words having to be spelt correctly to be understood is flawed and goes to show people cannot live with rational thought, or common sense.

This argument is not old, nor boring. Haha, spelling means nothing... okay. You believe you are intelligent yet you believe that spelling means nothing, well if that's what you believe then I pity you... I really, really do. And to the 'Untd Kingdm' statement, no, people wouldn't necessarily know that is what you mean - they might be from another country and not know what 'United Kingdom' is so they wouldn't be able to work out that it is that.

Niall!
21-04-2007, 10:10 PM
STOP ARGUING

Seriously if you are agruing this seriously over a pixel THEN GET A LIFE.
Anyone can make a mistake. Agruement is OVER he has explained himself now leave it be!

GommeInc
21-04-2007, 10:11 PM
This argument is not old, nor boring. Haha, spelling means nothing... okay. You believe you are intelligent yet you believe that spelling means nothing, well if that's what you believe then I pity you... I really, really do. And to the 'Untd Kingdm' statement, no, people wouldn't necessarily know that is what you mean - they might be from another country and not know what 'United Kingdom' is so they wouldn't be able to work out that it is that.
If they are familiar with the spelling, then no. If you believe spelling United Kingdom is limited to the UK, then you are very strange... And by nothing, I mean, spelling a word with 100% accuracy. There is a brain test which is a whole sentence written out with the letters of each word jumbled, except the first and last letters. Your brain can understand what each word is without having the word spelt with total accuracy. If you lack this, your brain is one part less of a humans "/

And this argument is old and boring, I have seen it date back to when I was in junior school and it is boring because the person with this irrational belief ends up contradicting himself when he spells one of his words wrong. I suggest you don't become a teacher in the future, because if a pupil writes strangely or spells a word wrong, you're going to have a tough task ahead of you. You've already shown how terrible this argument is, by pointing out hypocrit means hypocrite "/

UnderGROUND
21-04-2007, 10:18 PM
I cba reading all the **** posted, so if he was keylogged then: He's a crap safety x.

If he wasn't logged, then close this crap.

AlanNMarc
21-04-2007, 10:25 PM
it wuz acctuly marc n I who hackd him again so get the *Removed* outta herre. [AnM] ownss

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter.

Ashhizzle
21-04-2007, 10:28 PM
it wuz acctuly marc n I who hackd him again so get the *Removed* outta herre. [AnM] ownss
LOL !

Kardan
21-04-2007, 10:36 PM
Hypocrite*

Why argue about spelling...? As everyone else has said in this thread that everyone makes a mistake...

Most people that understand English would know what Untd Kingdm means...

And I think we all know about the paragraph or two thats spelt totally incorrectly but we can all read it because of the first and last letters in the correct place...

benjamin
21-04-2007, 10:42 PM
ROFLMAO KK M8.

&i pity the people who feel the need to argue to people about if they spelt something correct or not. notes/stefann always has to be right, when 99.9% of the time, he is far from it - he normally doesn't have a clue what he's blabbering on about.

Shawnstra
21-04-2007, 11:13 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Habbo removed him from the team. A safety X is supposed to set an example for all other Habbos to be safe, but clearly, he is unsafe.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!