PDA

View Full Version : Newsie round up

Roboevil
28-04-2005, 08:11 AM
OK as you know the newsie is out and i thought i would briefly explain what its about as alot of you cnt be bothered to read all through it and cnt scan-read. I may do this every week, dependant on who cares.
Ok firstly dionysus apologises for the maintenance break - annoyingly it was just technical problems.Soapbox! Dionysus is having a 5 hour session of soapbox on sunday :o this is starting at 12:00 ending at 17:00, i believe the other soapbox will not open. Theres some rubbish about a SMASH quote, Dionysus interview which frankly i doubt anyone gives a :rude: about, no offence to him. Some saftey rubbish about Ebay and how its against the law to sell habbo furni on it :o. Some more rubbish, rubbish Habbots episode 2 which unless ur a prat ur find this absolutely boring. A boring poem - somone won a typo, This week Safety Ninja, he say: Your password should be like your heart, never given away to another, even she does have a sweet smile and claims to like the same music as you - Nothing special. More rubbish that no one cares about, really is bullsh:rude:. And then Dionysus said the Orb of doom was a joke and the top entry in the furni thing is Dragon (obv.) Mode bar/desk n hatch as usual and the rest is junk. Here are some other wonders in a scroll on the newsie, dont know if they had this last time but some of these designs are very phunky, ch-ch-ch-check em out! ... Fort Sumner - Search SpookyJones ... Kukulkan (Mayan Pyramid) - Search x-tattis-x ... CHINESE TEMPLEt - Search JLuckystarz122 ... Fourth Rail Bridge- Search Dem0nish ... Gold Pagoda - Search :survivor ... The Arc of Triumph in Paris - Search Rafo ... The Amazon Rain Forest - Micucie ... Niagara Falls - Search Cephyr.
OK I did look at these wonders and most of them are rubbish, Niagra falls I think is the best, half of them the rooms are gone now or locked which is fun, but check em out anyhoo.

?-Doc-?
28-04-2005, 10:57 AM
ok can u make it shorter.
Maybe dot points , with KEy information.
It hurts my brain , but thanks for your opinion =]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!