PDA

View Full Version : Blues vs Wolves (Midlands Derby)

Kieeran
22-04-2007, 11:50 AM
Exciting first half, tbh wolves have been all over us pullin off some nifty flick ons but we have hit the post and are soldering on, blues need a win to come on top of the championship after sunderland losing to colchester. so 3 points is a must to return to top of the table.

Anyone else watching :)

Doyle, our keeper, is playing GREAT

Kieeran
22-04-2007, 01:01 PM
And we're top. what a second half! blues took the lead with andy coles first goal for us. then wolves got 2 and took the lead and bendtner eqaulised then jerome got the winner in the 87th min but then in the 92nd min wolves got a penalty, as i said in post above Doyle played great and saved the penalty :D Blues are back on top. with sheffield wed and PNE to play we should hopefully be going up.

Jordie
22-04-2007, 01:06 PM
And we're top. what a second half! blues took the lead with andy coles first goal for us. then wolves got 2 and took the lead and bendtner eqaulised then jerome got the winner in the 87th min but then in the 92nd min wolves got a penalty, as i said in post above Doyle played great and saved the penalty :D Blues are back on top. with sheffield wed and PNE to play we should hopefully be going up.

great win its looking good for ya!

wednesday are on a great run and pne can be a tough game wen they want to be
its not over till its over!

Kieeran
22-04-2007, 01:06 PM
great win its looking good for ya!

yup, goal dfference is tight with sunderland were on +24, they're on +23

Pelfe
22-04-2007, 01:13 PM
DAMN YOU >=[[!

Kieeran
22-04-2007, 01:23 PM
DAMN YOU >=[[!

lol. youll come upp through play offs me thinks

Pelfe
22-04-2007, 01:26 PM
lol. youll come upp through play offs me thinks

:P Best do!

Kieeran
22-04-2007, 07:10 PM
soooo 1st 2nd n 3rds pretty close

brandon
22-04-2007, 07:32 PM
yay, one step closer to denying derby automatic promo, i hate the buggars after we was cheated by them :'(.
but yeah, i hate brum coz of the play off final and i dnt like sunderland because they've had 8 or so million to spend so it's not much of an achievement, so basically i can't win.

Mexel
22-04-2007, 07:58 PM
Woo just back from the game (believe it or not) Wolverhampton has a great weatherspoons. Missed my half 3 train home because police would not let anyone in the station so i did not end up going till 7:30. Also got pulled into a fight onto the ring road and had a racist guy infront of me at the game ripping up chairs! I will post pictures tomorrow i would now but you know z.zZzZz..zZ

summer
23-04-2007, 06:20 AM
i still reckon sunderland deserve to win the league. roy keane has done immensely this season to get them from rock bottom to top of the league.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!