PDA

View Full Version : Double Click Power

GoldenGrahams
28-04-2005, 06:11 PM
On my old name, I had a popular club. It had about 10 purple paras lined up along the walls, and 6 ambers in between.

I liked the way the club looked when I created it, until it got popular.

I'll sum it up:

Newbite: LYKE OMGGZZZ!!1111 IM GONNA OPEN ALL DA PARAZ!!!! LOLZZ!!11

It really does annoy me when people mess with your paras/ambers/dragons. It may be a petty thing I am complaining about, but it does get to me, after you've spent a lot of time and effort creating a room, and giving it affect with closed/open paras, just for them to be flicked about with by saddos.

I'd love to have a "Turn off double click power" section on the room modifier, so that only people with rights can turn lights on/off or open/shut paras.

Peace.

partie2
29-04-2005, 05:58 AM
Well if you dont wont people going into the room lock it and i like it that people can have fun opening them its up them them really but it dont bother me. :)

---MAD---
29-04-2005, 09:20 AM
it doesnt really matter but it would help, it does get annouying when your in a shop and some1 is bored waiting and he just opens and closes something lol. :)

dannyboymed
29-04-2005, 09:47 AM
Yeah, it's a very good idea. I was trying to get a screenie of the Taj Mahal and people kept messing with the Ambers/Paras. Took me about 20 minutes.

Seacat
29-04-2005, 09:50 AM
I like the idea. Maybe it would be better if only people with rights could change parasols/ambers etc ;)

Owen
29-04-2005, 12:51 PM
I like the idea. Maybe it would be better if only people with rights could change parasols/ambers etc ;)

Too True
*Emails callie*

Ash♥
29-04-2005, 02:50 PM
On my old name, I had a popular club. It had about 10 purple paras lined up along the walls, and 6 ambers in between.

I liked the way the club looked when I created it, until it got popular.

I'll sum it up:

Newbite: LYKE OMGGZZZ!!1111 IM GONNA OPEN ALL DA PARAZ!!!! LOLZZ!!11

It really does annoy me when people mess with your paras/ambers/dragons. It may be a petty thing I am complaining about, but it does get to me, after you've spent a lot of time and effort creating a room, and giving it affect with closed/open paras, just for them to be flicked about with by saddos.

I'd love to have a "Turn off double click power" section on the room modifier, so that only people with rights can turn lights on/off or open/shut paras.

Peace.

I agree with you, but I don't think there "Saddos" :confused_

Mr.Comedian
29-04-2005, 02:55 PM
Good Idea!

And Isnt That What He Said?

Seacat
29-04-2005, 08:44 PM
Good Idea!

And Isnt That What He Said?

oh yes he did, sorry! I was in an English lesson at school trying to make sure the teachers didnt see I was on the Internet when typing that reply, obviously didnt read his first post properly :p

Sorrrrryyyyy

Jordzo
30-04-2005, 08:24 PM
It Does Get Very Annoying ! :@
If Someone Puts It Down I Put It Up & They Put It Down & So On And It Lasts About 10 Minutes After That I Kick Them All & Lock The Room :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!