Cixso
23-04-2007, 03:49 PM
I need managers for the following domains:

Freecpanelhosting.net
Comes with free whm, cpanel

junkpalace..net
Comes with free cpanel

ss-host.com
Comes with free whm, cpanel (Pycan must get 50% of the profits)

mbroforum.com
Comes with free cpanel

All hosted by Pycan.com

We reserve a right to 'discharge you' of your job position at any time we want. There is no pay.

Reply ONLY if intrested. I want exsperienced web designers, no noobs.

Jordan,
23-04-2007, 03:51 PM
So do you want us to make a template? because I cant make template but i can manager sites and add content

DJ-Louis
23-04-2007, 03:52 PM
i can manage free cpanel hosting...

Cixso
23-04-2007, 04:05 PM

age, exsperience, how can you improve fch?

DJ-Louis
23-04-2007, 04:06 PM
16,ownd hosting sites before. FCH? I cna improov it by installing autopilot witch sets up hosting automaticly and installing a layout ;)

Cixso
23-04-2007, 04:11 PM
16,ownd hosting sites before. FCH? I cna improov it by installing autopilot witch sets up hosting automaticly and installing a layout ;)

ill send you login details if i accept you through PM

jamjohn5k
23-04-2007, 04:11 PM
I need managers for the following domains:

Freecpanelhosting.net
Comes with free whm, cpanel

junkpalace..net
Comes with free cpanel

ss-host.com
Comes with free whm, cpanel (Pycan must get 50% of the profits)

mbroforum.com
Comes with free cpanel

All hosted by Pycan.com

We reserve a right to 'discharge you' of your job position at any time we want. There is no pay.

Reply ONLY if intrested. I want exsperienced web designers, no noobs.

i can do ss-host.com.

Cixso
23-04-2007, 04:12 PM
i can do ss-host.com.

age, exsperience, what can you bring to ss-host?

DJ-Louis
23-04-2007, 04:14 PM
how long will it take if u accept me

redtom
23-04-2007, 04:14 PM
i can do ss-host.com.

I can do either of the hosting ones, but with the SS-host.com do you get any sort of pay? I'm asking because it says pycan must get 50% of profits and I dont really want to work for a site making money and me gaining nothing.

@ Louis do you have any links to download a full version of WHM autopilot?

EDIT: junkpalace.net (I'm guessing its an upload site) does't really need an active manager, just some one to upload the upload script & template, and then check not **** gets uploaded.

DJ-Louis
23-04-2007, 04:15 PM
yes i'll post one in a bit

Cixso
23-04-2007, 04:17 PM
I can do either of the hosting ones, but with the SS-host.com do you get any sort of pay? I'm asking because it says pycan must get 50% of profits and I dont really want to work for a site making money and me gaining nothing.

@ Louis do you have any links to download a full version of WHM autopilot?

you get 50% too, think about it, your not loosing nothing really, anything you put on it though, is copyrighted to you (layouts ect)

you must be truthful on how much you earned that month.

@ louise, ill decide by 6:30 tonight

redtom
23-04-2007, 04:17 PM
yes i'll post one in a bit

Ok, thanks I'll rep you when you do.

jamjohn5k
23-04-2007, 04:18 PM
I have done runned loads of buisnesses before so i think i should be able to do
SS-Host.com :)

Cixso
23-04-2007, 04:19 PM
I have done runned loads of buisnesses before so i think i should be able to do
SS-Host.com :)

example urls?

what can you bring to sshost?

jamjohn5k
23-04-2007, 04:21 PM
Well i think i could run SS-Host good ( IF IT HAS A TEMPLATE )
so far my one is Johnshost.info BUT it dosent have a template becuase somthing went wrong with the hosting :P

Hopfully i get the job :D

redtom
23-04-2007, 04:23 PM
you get 50% too, think about it, your not loosing nothing really, anything you put on it though, is copyrighted to you (layouts ect)

you must be truthful on how much you earned that month.

@ louise, ill decide by 6:30 tonight

So I'm guessing it will be done like this;

1. Find out profits in the month.

2. Buy any upgrades need for the site, software, new layouts and so on.

3. Add a small amount of the money on to a saving pile or any upgrades we may be saving for.

4. Split the rest 50/50, send half to my personal Paypal account and the rest to yours.

DJ-Louis
23-04-2007, 04:23 PM
*REMOVED*

Cixso
23-04-2007, 04:27 PM
So I'm guessing it will be done like this;

1. Find out profits in the month.

2. Buy any upgrades need for the site, software, new layouts and so on.

3. Add a small amount of the money on to a saving pile or any upgrades we may be saving for.

4. Split the rest 50/50, send half to my personal Paypal account and the rest to yours.

If its upgrades your after (i.e upgrades that involve money), to make the host better, shouldnt see why i should take 50% for that month, geuse ill let you off for upgrades

jamjohn5k
23-04-2007, 04:28 PM
So .. Can i take SS-Host.com ?

redtom
23-04-2007, 04:30 PM

Wait a bit, hes also said he wont say until 6.30.

Cixso
23-04-2007, 04:31 PM

deciding at 6:30, ill pm or reply

jamjohn5k
23-04-2007, 04:32 PM
deciding at 6:30, ill pm or reply

Could you please PM me :)

Cixso
23-04-2007, 04:33 PM
EDIT: junkpalace.net (I'm guessing its an upload site) does't really need an active manager, just some one to upload the upload script & template, and then check not **** gets uploaded.

dunno what junkpalace is, the last owners basicly ****** off,
didnt want it no more, so its back for management

jamjohn5k
23-04-2007, 04:45 PM
Anyway , Im not really bortherd if its 50% of the profit they are getting :)
As long as i get the job i will be a happy chap :P

Firehorse
23-04-2007, 04:52 PM
will this effect people who are hosting their sites on freecpanelhosting.net?

I need to be sure otherwise and will we get to keep what we were promised when we signed up to freecpanelhost? 500mb space and an amount of bandwidth

Please don't let a new manager change existing accounts! It would cause so much disruption and complaints!

jamjohn5k
23-04-2007, 04:55 PM
Blad3r i have gave you rep :)

Cixso
23-04-2007, 04:56 PM
will this effect people who are hosting their sites on freecpanelhosting.net?

I need to be sure otherwise and will we get to keep what we were promised when we signed up to freecpanelhost? 500mb space and an amount of bandwidth

Please don't let a new manager change existing accounts! It would cause so much disruption and complaints!

nothing of the sort will change, i assure you.

Firehorse
23-04-2007, 05:00 PM
thank you, +rep for making free cpanel hosting possible!

jamjohn5k
23-04-2007, 05:41 PM
So... Who owns what ??

Hopfully i own SS-Host :P

redtom
23-04-2007, 05:43 PM
So... Who owns what ??

Hopfully i own SS-Host :P

Manage.

jamjohn5k
23-04-2007, 05:44 PM
My bad :P

jamjohn5k
23-04-2007, 05:55 PM
Soo.... Whats happening?

Edited by NintendoNews (Forum Moderator): Please do not double post when their is no information to add.

redtom
23-04-2007, 06:15 PM
Soo.... Whats happening?

I'm coding a layout for the SS-Host site so I can upload it if I get to mange it, and your dubble posting :P.

Edited by NintendoNews (Forum Moderator): Please do not tell other members that they have broken the forum rules, just report the post :).

Oni
23-04-2007, 07:10 PM
ss-host.com

Im VERY experienced, Ive ran a host before and know how to use whm, I can provide it with advertising on lite designs and I can create layouts and upgrades for it. If I got control I would create a 'layout/game database' where subscribers to the hosting can download layouts and games [made by me] for their site free of charge.

Oh and im a justed person and you can tell this because when I ran jango city I bought some avatars for it off of someone but when they turned out to be yours I removed them immediatly.

redtom
23-04-2007, 07:29 PM
ss-host.com

Im VERY experienced, Ive ran a host before and know how to use whm, I can provide it with advertising on lite designs and I can create layouts and upgrades for it. If I got control I would create a 'layout/game database' where subscribers to the hosting can download layouts and games [made by me] for their site free of charge.

Oh and im a justed person and you can tell this because when I ran jango city I bought some avatars for it off of someone but when they turned out to be yours I removed them immediatly.

Damn now your going to get it, Now I have to do a speach :p

Rob-HQ-Hosting
23-04-2007, 07:36 PM
jamJohn5k Shud get it he has had gud experiance with Owning And Managing sites. Plus i can make gud layouts for him :D

Oni
23-04-2007, 07:40 PM
Damn now your going to get it, Now I have to do a speach :p
Na I have the experience ;) and I believe its speech lol

redtom
23-04-2007, 07:44 PM
Hey,

I'm interested in become the manager of your site 'ss-host.com' if I was to become the manager I would bring in a load of cool features for each one of our clients, loads of free downloads and resources, along with top quality support, and the best deals of the net, alowing BIG profit and lots of sales, aswell as a user friendly, eye catching site I would also make the site in to more of a community, were our clients would feel welcome, and part of somthing, unlike most host what do what ever they can to get the clients and not much after that.

So if your after a manager who will just set up a layout along with a auto system and not do much after that then DON'T pick me, BUT if your after a manager whos hard working, and will not just provide you with a great hosting company but also a great community and site then I'm your man!

Thanks for taking the time to read this,
Tom Owen

Also if you do hire me as manager you agree to the following

1. If you deside to fire me as manager you must give me atleast 2 months to leave.
2. Once I have left you must not use anything I have set up including services for clients, layouts, downloads, aswell as content with out my permission.
3. You agree that I keep the right to widthdraw anything I have provided to the site.
4. You agree that I may leave my possition at any time I wish.
5. You agree that you must regard me as some one in the same possition as you, not a work, you can not tell me what to do, we have to deside togeather.
6. All major changes to the site must have been approved by me.
7. You agree that I will always have atleast 50% of pure profits.
8. I also keep the right to change this agreement at any time while I am manager at your site.

EDIT:

Na I have the experience and I believe its speech lol

Opps I was Multi-tasking! :p

Oni
23-04-2007, 07:46 PM
Hey,

I'm interested in become the manager of your site 'ss-host.com' if I was to become the manager I would bring in a load of cool features for each one of our clients, loads of free downloads and resources, along with top quality support, and the best deals of the net, alowing BIG profit and lots of sales, aswell as a user friendly, eye catching site I would also make the site in to more of a community, were our clients would feel welcome, and part of somthing, unlike most host what do what ever they can to get the clients and not much after that.

So if your after a manager who will just set up a layout along with a auto system and not do much after that then DON'T pick me, BUT if your after a manager whos hard working, and will not just provide you with a great hosting company but also a great community and site then I'm your man!

Tom Owen

Also if you do hire me as manager you agree to the following

1. If you deside to fire me as manager you must give me atleast 2 months to leave.
2. Once I have left you must not use anything I have set up including services for clients, layouts, downloads, aswell as content with out my permission.
3. You agree that I keep the right to widthdraw anything I have provided to the site.
4. You agree that I may leave my possition at any time I wish.
5. You agree that you must regard me as some one in the same possition as you, not a work, you can not tell me what to do, we have to deside togeather.
6. All major changes to the site must have been approved by me.
7. I also keep the right to change this agreement at any time while I am manager at your site.

EDIT:

Opps I was Multi-tasking! :p
See with me you dont have to give notice and I used to do support for hosting so....

redtom
23-04-2007, 07:48 PM
See with me you dont have to give notice and I used to do support for hosting so....

Errrmmmmm :rolleyes: hmmm well err I got more REP! haha bite that lol

Anyway I've got myself coverd (like I would cover the company), I don't want to get ripped off, I need atleast 2 months notice does't mean I will stay with the company for an extra 2 months just means I can.

Oni
23-04-2007, 07:51 PM
Errrmmmmm :rolleyes: hmmm well err I got more REP! haha bite that lol

Anyway I've got myself coverd (like I would cover the company), I don't want to get ripped off, I need atleast 2 months notice does't mean I will stay with the company for an extra 2 months just means I can.
This is fun lol, I can create flash layouts and edit them which all hosting companies see to use.

redtom
23-04-2007, 07:53 PM
This is fun lol, I can create flash layouts and edit them which all hosting companies see to use.

As you know I'm learning ;)

jamjohn5k
23-04-2007, 07:54 PM
Thanks Rob-HQ-Hosting (http://habboxforum.com/member.php?u=39519)

I have owned many hosting companys and have sold alot of VPS's etc

+ rep Rob-HQ-Hosting (http://habboxforum.com/member.php?u=39519)

Oni
23-04-2007, 07:55 PM
As you know I'm learning ;)
I have 4 years experience and can create flash games, layouts and applications. :) im having fun.

redtom
23-04-2007, 07:58 PM
I have 4 years experience and can create flash games, layouts and applications. :) im having fun.

@ jamjohn5k who asked you? na just joking

Games are good for a web host how?

(BTW I do have past experince with flash for games aswell :p but I don't enjoy making them so I don't do it)

Oni
23-04-2007, 07:59 PM
@ jamjohn5k who asked you? na just joking

Games are good for a web host how?

(BTW I do have past experince with flash for games aswell :p but I don't enjoy making them so I don't do it)
Im not really sure I just got caught up in it, nah im joking as it will be part of a download gallery as many sites want games.

redtom
23-04-2007, 08:04 PM
Im not really sure I just got caught up in it, nah im joking as it will be part of a download gallery as many sites want games.

Not hosting sites :p

anyway, what template are you planning on using on the site?

jamjohn5k
23-04-2007, 08:18 PM
How about if me and redtom own SS-host.com

Oni
23-04-2007, 08:28 PM
Not hosting sites :p

anyway, what template are you planning on using on the site?
A custom created one and the games would be part of a gallery of download for users hosted by ss hosts

redtom
23-04-2007, 08:38 PM
A custom created one and the games would be part of a gallery of download for users hosted by ss hosts

A gallery of downloads including, scripts, images, brushes, flash sounds and so on right?

jamjohn5k
23-04-2007, 08:48 PM
Redtom how about if us 2 manage SS-Host.com

It will make it easyer

Oni
24-04-2007, 04:43 PM
A gallery of downloads including, scripts, images, brushes, flash sounds and so on right?
Yeh ;)

Cixso
24-04-2007, 04:49 PM
Ahh, sorry guys, ok, can the 3 poeple who hav shown intrest, pm me with there 'speech' they have already made, i shall choose the best.

ps i agree to redtoms terms too if i choose him

Lycan
24-04-2007, 04:59 PM
*checks*

i own junkpalace.net .... you trying to control my sites danny? how terrible.... i'm sure thats false advertisement =P

DJ-Louis
24-04-2007, 05:07 PM
I cba to send a speech lol

redtom
24-04-2007, 05:12 PM
I cba to send a speech lol

Just do somthing quick like this;

Hey

I'm interested in managing ........ for you, I belive I would be a good manager because ...... I have past XP in ..... and I can ..... If I become manager I would ....

yourname

@Blad3r: I've pm you now

Lycan
24-04-2007, 05:27 PM
"Ozzie is trusted, he is a good person and has never done anything wrong, he is well skilled and i am saying this of my own free will"

redtom
24-04-2007, 05:30 PM
"Ozzie is trusted, he is a good person and has never done anything wrong, he is well skilled and i am saying this of my own free will"

hmmm you just pmed me saying you would say that about me if I repped you... :rolleyes:

only joking.

EDIT: I bet ozzie will get to manage SS-Host because hes better at flash then me :(

Oni
24-04-2007, 05:40 PM
hmmm you just pmed me saying you would say that about me if I repped you... :rolleyes:

only joking.

EDIT: I bet ozzie will get to manage SS-Host because hes better at flash then me :(
I doubt that will come into it, he knows what we are both like :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!