PDA

View Full Version : Election 2005 !!!!

JamesRoe
28-04-2005, 08:21 PM
who would you or will you vote for at this election and why ? ? ?

Haemogloben
28-04-2005, 08:57 PM
Conservatives as I read their Manifesto and I think it would be an improvement to the system currently in use.

Although some areas could be changed to suit my tastes, I liked thier immigration policy and the ideas for secondary schools.

I'd like to see some other people voting and their views.

Mentor
28-04-2005, 09:28 PM
as much as i dont like some of there desions, labor, since i hate a few of conservitives policys etc "/. theres no good partys

JamesRoe
28-04-2005, 09:35 PM
CONSERVATIVES WOOOOO DONT BAN FOX HUNTING

Haemogloben
28-04-2005, 09:55 PM
lol I want to know who voted Liberals?

Mentor...?

GommeInc
29-04-2005, 12:00 AM
Labour - Tony Blair exagerates to much and lies out of his teeth.

Conservative - That funny person looks like he wants to take over the world and kill everyone.

Lib Dems - They're ok but I don't think that person can handle the power.

Green Party - Should of been drowned or the people strangled at birth...

-whiteflame-
29-04-2005, 09:38 AM
i dont vote because no matter who i vote for there will still be a government

Luayminator
29-04-2005, 03:09 PM
Im not in england so I have no clue what you are talking about.

Kardan
29-04-2005, 03:13 PM
Errummm.... I'd vote for the green party. Then thats a waste of a vote. :P

But if everyone did that, then they would win...

Hmmm Problem...

Mentor
29-04-2005, 04:50 PM
lol I want to know who voted Liberals?

Mentor...?
I selcted laber "/

i dont like Consevite becuse:
want to privitise the NHS and there imgation policsy

Lib dem's:

Im not to keen on moving to far in to erupe and think we shoudl keep the £ as its allows us to ajust for are own echniic needs, insted of having to comprimes with outher contrys etc.

Labor:
The war was a mistake, but other than that i still think there doing a reasonbly good job

xJoeYx
29-04-2005, 05:17 PM
i dont vote because no matter who i vote for there will still be a government

what are you on about whiteflame.

im guessing everyone here isnt old enough to vote in the elections anyway. Im really unsure of who i would vote for, i have looked at proposals and at present im leaning to conservative.

Ash♥
29-04-2005, 05:29 PM
I'd vote green party. :)

Cant stand labour

JamesRoe
29-04-2005, 05:39 PM
CONSERVATIVES WOOO :) LOL :P

Calzeh
30-04-2005, 03:35 AM
I dont know who I would vote for. However The Official Monster Raving Looney's are a hilarious party, they have such a funny manifesto. They are the only party that have made me burst out laughing. Not that I even believe that they will win a single constituency, but that they are incredible entertaining.

Can you imagine if these muppets ever became the government of Britain? Just look at their policies. LMAO

- We will issue a 99p coin to save on change.
- The Official Monster Raving Loony Party will not join the single European currency. We will invite all Europeans countries to JOIN THE POUND.
- Rich people should be taxed to pay for the printing of money, as they use most of it.
- Tax credits will be paid to nice people. There will be a “total [Insert naughty word]” tax for everyone else.
- In reaction to the old adage, “Children are so honest” we intend to reduce the age of standing for parliament from 21 to 5.
- We pledge to reduce class sizes by making the pupils sit closer to one another and issuing them with smaller desks. Any MP whose constituency sells off a school playing field for development will be required to relinquish their own back garden as a replacement sports facility for the school. All future Deputy Prime Ministers will be required to be fluent in at least one language to encourage the education system.
- In the interests of fair education policy, under a loony government all children will automatically be given full marks in their exams.
- Bright pupils will be provided with dimmer switches to prevent them distracting the rest of the class.
- SAT’s tests will be abolished and replaced by Gordon Ramsey style cookery lessons and Rolf Harris art classes.
- All children will be given two birthdays like the Queen.
- Any child who is cleverer than their teacher will be allowed to take over the class and the teacher will stand at the back with a dunce’s hat on. He or she will then be on half pay until he or she has learnt enough to regain the upper ground. This is our policy for child empowerment.
- We will replace the House of Lords with the House of Cards, to make it easier for the Government to deal with.
- Portional Representation will be introduced in England. One vote, one Raffle Ticket.
- Government Whips will only be used if a politician has been really bad. Minor offences should receive the political slipper.
- Pram lanes will be created in all shopping centres.
- All police will be made to say HELLO, HELLO, HELLO when making an arrest, this will treble the police force.
- Police helmets will be re introduced and made even sillier. The higher a police rank then the higher their hat becomes. At Christmas they will be able to put flashing lights on them and generally decorate them. Once they have achieved the rank of Chief Constable the height of their hats will not allow them to leave their office, which they don’t anyway
- Making everyone a lottery winner
- Providing beer for school children
- Giving everyone a quid who votes for us
- All footballers will be made to wear slippers to make the game more interesting.
- Boxing will be made obligatory for people we don’t like.
- The Olympic Games will only allow British sports people to take part in order to help our gold medal chances.
- In view of the new sports being introduced into the Olympic Games we intend to make ‘Synchronized farting’ a national sport and to reintroduce cheese rolling.

http://www.omrlp.com/ They even have a site. Yes they are a serious political party, just with very different views to everyone else.

JamesRoe
30-04-2005, 07:42 AM
Yeh but there inspirational leader - Screaming Lord Sutch recently passed away who was there only 1 mp in parliament :(

Concentric
30-04-2005, 10:10 PM
i dont like Consevite becuse:
want to privitise the NHS and there imgation policsy

They are not privatising the NHS, they are simply saying that the NHS will fund half the cost of a tax-payers treatment in the private sector, which i think is entirely reasonable. If it weren't for Mr Howard's rediculous admission that he himself would have gone to war then you wouldn't be able to tear me away from voting Conservative.

JackHb
30-04-2005, 10:24 PM
Go on:

http://omrlp.brinkster.net/Manicfesto2005.asp

Its hilarious!
Vote for them :)

Concentric
30-04-2005, 10:36 PM
No please don't vote for them, i'd like there to be something left of this country for me to grow up in.

JackHb
30-04-2005, 10:39 PM
I hate all of the partys
they all lie

chilloutrich
30-04-2005, 10:50 PM
I personaly think the lib dems should get in, dont ask me why but hey!

Smiddy
30-04-2005, 11:03 PM
I Wud Defiantly Agree With Cally, The Looners are So Funny :8
I Would Vote For them if they had a chance If Not Then The Lib Dems :)

JamesRoe
02-05-2005, 06:59 PM
Sorry i didnt include them in the pole " Monster raving loony party" - intresting views people but still 3 days to the real election so anyone who hasnt voted please vote the more the better - GO CONSERVATIVES ! :D

Syd
02-05-2005, 06:59 PM
I will never vote for labour ever again. All the soildiers that died in this 3rd world war, did tony make a statement about this, yes he basically said he had no feelings whatsoever on the matter. I think that's darn horrible, and he should resign his position to the conservatives. They have more sense.

JamesRoe
05-05-2005, 09:08 PM
Yeh mate you slighlty wrong on that point - the conservatives would have done the same - its not a 3rd world war and only 38 British Men or Women died in combat - he made a statement saying it was a tragic loss of life but that's what happens in war. Which is true.

BlueTails
05-05-2005, 09:11 PM
Lib Dems :D w00t

JamesRoe
05-05-2005, 09:12 PM
Well the polling stations are closed - unfortuantly i fear the real election result may be slightly different but CONSERVATIVES WON THE HABBOX FORUM ELECTION :D

BlueTails
05-05-2005, 09:14 PM
20.30 = first result of out 646 Seats Woaaaaaaaaaaaah!
324 seats needed to win
Labour Are Topping The People Tellers List

TIMETABLE THING

_---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXPECTED TIMETABLE
2230: First result
0000: First Tory target
0100: 150 results declared including Jack Straw, Ruth Kelly, Gordon Brown, John Prescott, Alan Milburn
0115: Tony Blair
0130: BNP leader Nick Griffin
0200: 330 results declared including Theresa May, David Davis and George Galloway
0230: Robert Kilroy-Silk
0300: Charles Clarke
0330: Oliver Letwin
0345: Charles Kennedy
0400: Michael Howard

JamesRoe
05-05-2005, 09:27 PM
Exit-polls are very often very wrong as proven in 1992 :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!