PDA

View Full Version : [xbox live] virtua tennis 3

:Hazel
24-04-2007, 09:13 AM
Anyone have this and play live?

I'm really confused because every time i am invited into a friends game it says "this team is no longer available" is it me doing something wrong?

i click accept and then get that message like 2 seconds later. anyone an expert? i need help :s

Azul
24-04-2007, 05:07 PM
Do you have family settings on by any chance? They stop you from chatting to friends and joining games, just a thought.

25-04-2007, 09:15 AM
I don't think so, ive played other games live before now and its been fine. still same problem, "this game is no longer available" every time i try & join my friends game. :@

You
25-04-2007, 11:38 AM
That happens to me on Smackdown vs Raw, i usually have to create my own game, leave it and then try re-join the one i want to join for it to work

25-04-2007, 11:41 AM
its sooo annoying cause ive spent ages trying to get it to work & nothing does :( must just be a glitch or something i guess.

paws
25-04-2007, 11:55 AM
I got it, but never played online :O.

25-04-2007, 11:56 AM
I got it, but never played online :O.

im susprised actually at how lagless it is, its really good fun & i can play random games, just not specific matches against people i want to which is well annoying :@

Tristan
25-04-2007, 12:01 PM
I'm getting it on PC from play.com.
They sent off the package early April (apparently they're having trouble :l) and took the money too so they said that we had to wait 21 days before we can call again and recieve it. :l
I love Tennis but play.com are being noobs. :P :neutral:

Cwmbran
25-04-2007, 12:19 PM
Anyone have this and play live?

I'm really confused because every time i am invited into a friends game it says "this team is no longer available" is it me doing something wrong?

i click accept and then get that message like 2 seconds later. anyone an expert? i need help :s
Happened to me once on a GOW game, this my sound silly but have you tried restarting the console, it worked for me. If not then the only thing I can think of it being is something wrong with the Xbox. If you bought your Xbox from a shop I would suggest going there and asking about your problem or alternatively go to www.xbox.com and go into the search or help section, and look for help with your problem.

I'm getting it on PC from play.com.
They sent off the package early April (apparently they're having trouble :l) and took the money too so they said that we had to wait 21 days before we can call again and recieve it. :l
I love Tennis but play.com are being noobs. :P :neutral:
Why not go out and play tennis while you wait for the game to come? ;)

Tristan
25-04-2007, 01:53 PM
Why not go out and play tennis while you wait for the game to come? ;)

I do play Tennis and have been thanks very much...
I play Tennis for an hour on Thursdays and for two hours on Sundays and have been Tennis coaching for this week for my Work Experience so don't be cheeky please...

25-04-2007, 01:58 PM
Happened to me once on a GOW game, this my sound silly but have you tried restarting the console, it worked for me. If not then the only thing I can think of it being is something wrong with the Xbox. If you bought your Xbox from a shop I would suggest going there and asking about your problem or alternatively go to www.xbox.com and go into the search or help section, and look for help with your problem.

Thanks i'll have a look on the website in a bit, i havent restarted but its every time i play e.g. every time i switch it on so i dont think its a restart problem. thanks anyway :)

Cwmbran
25-04-2007, 02:06 PM
I do play Tennis and have been thanks very much...
I play Tennis for an hour on Thursdays and for two hours on Sundays and have been Tennis coaching for this week for my Work Experience so don't be cheeky please...
I was not being cheeky, I was only suggesting something to do to pass the time.

Thanks i'll have a look on the website in a bit, i havent restarted but its every time i play e.g. every time i switch it on so i dont think its a restart problem. thanks anyway :)
No problem, the site can answer most questions.

Tristan
25-04-2007, 02:08 PM
Okay then. Just sounded that way and so was pretty easy to misinterpret.

Cwmbran
25-04-2007, 02:09 PM
Okay then. Just sounded that way and so was pretty easy to misinterpret.

Thats why I didn't go OTT with my reply. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!