PDA

View Full Version : Zycon Resignment?

Mr.Himself
28-04-2005, 09:16 PM
Yes when i looked at the hobba list. Zycon is not there anymore. Could this mean Zycon resigned? Thats what the rumours says :s

?-Doc-?
28-04-2005, 09:18 PM
:o Wow so many lost hobbb's , maybe he got put off or assingned Staff :o

Ranger
28-04-2005, 09:58 PM
Apparently it was someone who was underage and got found out.

andrew
28-04-2005, 10:01 PM
People knew from the start he was under age.
The rumour was, that he was Dbzone, which was true I believe.

:-Mystical.Dave-
28-04-2005, 10:04 PM
:o he said himself he wasn't underage though :s

Ranger
28-04-2005, 10:13 PM
:o he said himself he wasn't underage though :s

Well, that's just common sense so you don't get fount out XD

Dwergz
28-04-2005, 10:15 PM
Only one way to find out. You get banned if you apply underage, so if it is Dbzone, then he won't be on for a while . . .

Soon, we'll see ;)

Ranger
28-04-2005, 10:19 PM
He is ISP banned anyway.

He's also breaking the law, not just the Habbo way, by doing that.

Matty
28-04-2005, 11:28 PM
He was allowed wasnt he?

Ranger
28-04-2005, 11:37 PM
Not that I'm aware of, no.

andrew
28-04-2005, 11:39 PM
He was allowed wasnt he?

That's what I thought.. o.o
He was supposedly some test.

GommeInc
28-04-2005, 11:53 PM
If these rumours are fake, I pity all of you and you all should be ashamed.

:-Mystical.Dave-
29-04-2005, 12:07 AM
I think the rumours are fake, he said he was over 18 so I believe it...

Not that it matters he's gone now anyways..

nvrspk4
29-04-2005, 01:25 AM
It was stated that he was a test for GlitterKat. He was commonly known to be underage but it was a test by GK to see whether she could appoint Junior Hobbas. Also, rumours have been circulating that he was going to lose his badge due to abuse of powers. That's what I know for facts, and all that I can say ;)

bigbutsound
29-04-2005, 04:59 AM
He was underage yes , I believe he was a test. I think Zycon had a tuff time from people during he's time as a hobba.

dannyboymed
29-04-2005, 07:22 AM
Bah, I wish I'd get tested. :)

Mr.Kylee
29-04-2005, 08:47 AM
Well if he's younger then 18 then being hobba and all the duties it's just too hard..It seems simple but it isn't, so many people needs help on habbo etc. But if Glitterkat really putted him on a test then she's really nice to at least try how younger people would work out.

---MAD---
29-04-2005, 09:14 AM
hmmm i wonder if he did :).
Btw, remember in world war 1 people lied about there age to fight! So i dont think lying to be a hobba is much of a problem with the law lol

JT-Fan
29-04-2005, 09:45 AM
I Applied 2 Be Hobba Waitin 4 Reply! But I Aint Under Age

:Woof
29-04-2005, 09:48 AM
good luck then :)

Seacat
29-04-2005, 09:48 AM
Search his name and goto his room for his 'leaving notice' ;)

JT-Fan
29-04-2005, 09:53 AM
O.o What Duzit Say!

Mr.Kylee
29-04-2005, 10:20 AM
it says:

its been fun but sometimes its time to say goodbye..

^^
Didn't he got banned if he abused the powers..or he left? :s

Escalabar
29-04-2005, 11:16 AM
The rumours are not fake ;)

He was a test, and now the "test" has come to an end.

bigbutsound
29-04-2005, 02:22 PM
it says:

its been fun but sometimes its time to say goodbye..

^^
Didn't he got banned if he abused the powers..or he left? :s

There where rumours that he abused he's powers , There where many stupid rumours , But non where true , He got treat unfairly and that is shocking!

Seatherny
29-04-2005, 02:25 PM
Yes when i looked at the hobba list. Zycon is not there anymore. Could this mean Zycon resigned? Thats what the rumours says :s

I already posted this ages ago

Neil
30-04-2005, 12:46 PM
Maybe He Got A Job In Real Life And Didn't Have Time For Habbo Anymore?

FRISC0
30-04-2005, 06:28 PM
Poor Guy, he's left completely now :'(

Owen
30-04-2005, 06:32 PM
What if he got the job before the age limit was 18? Like baldelle or w.e hes called.

Rarelime
30-04-2005, 06:43 PM
What if he got the job before the age limit was 18? Like baldelle or w.e hes called.

He couldn't of because he appeared on the hobba scene at the same time as; --TORETO--, DJMO, Hjelp, Elki, GigaHz, jrh2002, Kaiserina, kar010s, MysticalQueen, petardo and starry:grrl

Owen
30-04-2005, 07:34 PM
He couldn't of because he appeared on the hobba scene at the same time as; --TORETO--, DJMO, Hjelp, Elki, GigaHz, jrh2002, Kaiserina, kar010s, MysticalQueen, petardo and starry:grrl

Oh ok...
I guess its gonna be a mystery that we cannot solve :p

Rarelime
30-04-2005, 07:46 PM
Well, it is kind of a mystery, but he could of been an experiment of GlitterKat, but denied all the rumours to keep his 'profile' high

Edit: KieronReed interview with Zycon on habbox
KieronReed: Thank for accepting this interview today Zycon
Zycon: Thanks for having me.
KieronReed: First of, I’d like to ask the question on everyone’s lips.
Zycon: Ok fire away
KieronReed: What’s the truth to the rumours about you being an underage hobba?
Zycon: How could I not expect this question
Well as you know personal information is personal. So I’m not allowed to give you my age, but I can tell you, that I’m NOT an illegal hobba – I filled in the application form like everyone else did
KieronReed: And what about the rumours of you being a ‘test’ of GlitterKat?
Zycon: Right well I knew this would come up too. This is what has REALLY super annoyed me. As you have seen on habboxforum.com, some people believe that I will only be a hobba for 30 days. This is untrue. And I will be taking gold classes like every other silver does. As for this question about being a test for GlitterKat, she does have something in mind for me to do. But it is not what most people think.
KieronReed: Would Habbox be allowed to have a sneaky peak of what that might be?
Zycon: ROFL – you do dig for the information don’t you? ;) That’s why I think Habbox is the best fansite for news. Well the ‘test’ is private unfortunately. But if it does go well, it will happen again.
KieronReed: What would you say to everyone who are spreading these ‘rumours’?
Zycon: Well I find them interesting to read actually, and I’m not going to say some of the information is not correct, because some of it is, but you have to ask me the questions and I will answer as fully as I can.
KieronReed: Ok well I think that made a lot of people think differently. How long did it take you to be a hobba? Or were you hand picked by GlitterKat for this ‘test’ if it is true?
Zycon: Good question. I applied. And waited, and waited, and then I was ‘picked’ from all applicants to get the chance.
KieronReed: So what made you want to become a hobba?
Zycon: I’ve always wanted to be one. I just love to help people. And I like to help people when they are in need. Although I have to say this – It’s not as fun as you would think, I do really enjoy it, but it’s hard work.
KieronReed: So what would you say are the ‘bad points’ of being a hobba?
Zycon: Lol. Rumours? That’s a big one. Probably the abuse you get, when at the end of the day, all you are trying to do is help. The ‘Hobba Haters’ don’t realise it now, but some time in their habbo life they will need us. And we will help them.
KieronReed: Well what would you change if you could only change one thing about habbo then?
Zycon: Hmm, Can I say something I want to add?
KieronReed: Sure
Zycon: Doors. Like teleporters, but they go on the walls. And you can lock them.
KieronReed: Nice idea!
Zycon: Heh
KieronReed: Would you be able to let us in on any information about Valentine’s day or upcoming events?
Zycon: Remember we are just like you or other habbos, but we have more powers to help out. We don’t get information before anyone else. So nope. None at the moment. But I’m sure Callie has something floating around in her head.
KieronReed: Well this has been a great interview and I’m sure a lot of others, like me, have changed their opinions of you. Thank you.
Zycon: Thank you it’s been great. And I will be seeing you over 30 days. ;) Go Habbox! :)

Reason for bold text: Some of the mystery information about Zycon might be true. Although it was along time ago it still might lead to him being the experiment and/or underage.

LesbianGhost
30-04-2005, 07:50 PM
He was underage. He was an experiment for Glitterkat, to see how people under the age of 18 would cope with being a hobba. As Becs announced herself by accident while on the radio. He has supposedly 'handed' in his badge, which I don't believe at all. As he mostly abused his powers it was probably taken. So pretty much all of the rumours are true.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!