PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo [Pokémon Pearl]

PaulMacC
25-04-2007, 08:50 PM
I bought Pokémon Pearl & Diamond off eBay today with my uncles permission to use his account and he'll send the cheque.
Secretly he did not know I bought Diamond for his son's birthday and he likes the Pokémon games too.
The sell said if my uncle sends the cheque tomarrow(which he is) he'll cash it in on Monday then send on that Monday which will take 4-5 days to arrive. He said it will arrive on May 5th (Saturday) or May 7th (Monday) , He asked why not May 6th and he replied '' No post on Sundays lol ''

So thats me sorted and more bad news for people from UK who want this game. Australia has gotten there release date before us which is 21st June.As of now europe is the only country left without a release date.

Once I recieve Pearl I'll not be trading/battling straight away I wanna get to the 5th-6th gym before I start Wi-Fi-ing.

Anyway wish me luck as I cant stand the wait up to this.
I have my SATS next Tuesday-Thursday so that revision and the exams should pass the time pretty quickly.
I think I'm okay for my SATs anyway because I got L6 L6 L6 in all my mocs scary 666 but I dont care I was doing the L5-7 papers.

My computer just made a weird noise thats a sign telling me I better stop typing and post this thread. :)

Stitch
25-04-2007, 10:15 PM
As of now europe is the only country left without a release date.

June 30th is the Europe release date.

Availability: This item will be released on June 30, 2007. Pre-order now! Dispatched from and sold by Amazon.co.uk.

PaulMacC
25-04-2007, 11:23 PM
I couldnt be arsed waiting,

Groves
26-04-2007, 06:43 AM
I'm not all that fussed about Pokémon, so I'll wait for the release date beforem buying it, even if I'll have to weait a few weeks after, due to being out of stock xP.

I have GCSE's to focus on :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!