PDA

View Full Version : heya

Xiwl
25-04-2007, 09:07 PM
lets stop distad. FULL STOP.

put the animation i made in your sig :)

Thread Closed by Youheard (Forum Moderator): Closed to prevent arguements.

Cwmbran
25-04-2007, 09:09 PM
LMAO
I love it tbh.

+Rep if I can.

HabboIsKrouts
omg that seriouseley owns

Bun
o, it r hawt.

Seren
25-04-2007, 09:13 PM
I think we need to get rid of Xiwl first.

Xiwl
25-04-2007, 09:14 PM
I think he need to get rid of Xiwl first.
oh noes :'(

HabboIsKrouts
25-04-2007, 09:15 PM
Its shexi

:Jamie
25-04-2007, 09:16 PM
I think we need to get rid of Xiwl first.

Agree.

Sly
25-04-2007, 09:17 PM
I think we`re giving him too much atention

Danny,
25-04-2007, 09:24 PM
why make a sig about him? be better off getting everyone in the rs section to put him on ignore or atleast not post in his threads then hopefully the endless amounts of threads would stop because he wouldnt get the attention he so badly wants even if it is bad attention

Charlie
25-04-2007, 09:32 PM
The more attention he gets about how hes annoying and whatever, the more he'll doing it.

If you ignore something that annoys you, it'll give up and go away.

Humoured
25-04-2007, 09:35 PM

Its shexi

HabboIsKrouts, your getting on my nerves now.

1. Your spamming most threads.
2. You think it's funny or you think people think your funny. Well your not so stop spamming the runescape section. To be honest your giving the runescape section of this forum a bad atmosphere.
3. When you are spamming you are basically repeating your previous posts.

ONTOPIC: It's quite cool, i've used it in my signature =)

HabboIsKrouts
25-04-2007, 09:37 PM
HabboIsKrouts, your getting on my nerves now.

1. Your spamming most threads.
2. You think it's funny or you think people think your funny. Well your not so stop spamming the runescape section. To be honest your giving the runescape section of this forum a bad atmosphere.
3. When you are spamming you are basically repeating your previous posts.

ONTOPIC: It's quite cool, i've used it in my signature =)

*Removed* i hardly ever post :S *Removed* is this today the flame me day.

Forgive me for even sayign anything, this forum is full of big headed 2 faced noobs tbh, idc all u care abotu is pixels and ur stupid lil forum, theres more to life, go discover it.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator) : Please do not avoid the filter and be rude to others. Thanks.

Danny,
25-04-2007, 09:42 PM
wdf i hardly ever post :S wdf is this today the flame me day.

Forgive me for even sayign anything, this forum is full of big headed 2 faced noobs tbh, idc all u care abotu is pixels and ur stupid lil forum, theres more to life, go discover it.

i love how whenever someone gets told the truth they always end up saying this forum is full of noobs,go outside and get a life, pixel hugger etc.

HabboIsKrouts
25-04-2007, 09:45 PM
It is tho, if u were a nooby coming onto this forum u would think u just walked into buckingham palace, people are so stuck up and snobbish its unreal.

EDIT: some people need to take a hard long look at there attitude, and life, tbh i find it sick.

[Chris]
25-04-2007, 09:46 PM
its good and im in 2/3 of them parts

i do feel a little worry for him though

Seren
25-04-2007, 09:46 PM

I'd rather not want to at this time of night.

HabboIsKrouts
25-04-2007, 09:49 PM
Don't get technical.

[Chris]
25-04-2007, 09:52 PM
It is tho, if u were a nooby coming onto this forum u would think u just walked into buckingham palace, people are so stuck up and snobbish its unreal.

EDIT: some people need to take a hard long look at there attitude, and life, tbh i find it sick.

Pixel is not amused

http://www.****************/uploads/6f739e8fea.png

sorry i had to do that

not everyone on here is like that, there are some people who make decent threads, make friends ect. and this forum isnt snobbish, some people may be stuck-up not not everyone

i like the animation :D

HabboIsKrouts
25-04-2007, 09:54 PM
Pixel is not amused

http://www.****************/uploads/6f739e8fea.png

sorry i had to do that

not everyone on here is like that, there are some people who make decent threads, make friends ect. and this forum isnt snobbish, some people may be stuck-up not not everyone

i like the animation :D

yeh i maybe exagorated a bit

Royal
25-04-2007, 09:54 PM
verry niace, I like how maach

Humoured
25-04-2007, 09:56 PM
HabboIsKrouts, there is no need to PM me in the way you did. If you really needed to swear at me soo much, that shows you've got quite a narrow vocaulary. And if you had to be so rude to me in the way you did. Why didnt you tell everyone? Since thats what you think EVERYONE is like as you have said above.

ONTOPIC: What program did you use to make it?

HabboIsKrouts
25-04-2007, 09:59 PM
No, i corrected myself, if u took the time to look i said i may have exagorated. btw dont speak giberish when you type some of the words were abit miss-spelt.

T0M
25-04-2007, 10:00 PM
Tbh i actually like that sig, it aint as harsh as the other one someone made but makes a good point =)

Ima put in now since its funky

Danny,
25-04-2007, 10:00 PM
No, i corrected myself, if u took the time to look i said i may have exagorated. btw dont speak giberish when you type someof the words were abit miss-spelt.

giberish? i can see only one word that he spelt wrong which was vocabulary :S

HabboIsKrouts
25-04-2007, 10:03 PM
Why are you dragging yourself into an arguement? stop butting in.

Danny,
25-04-2007, 10:12 PM
stop arguing in a public thread then i wont be able to but in, even tho im right

HabboIsKrouts
25-04-2007, 10:13 PM
Thing is you not right, simple.

Hoax
25-04-2007, 10:13 PM
omgosh i support something ur doing :/

Danny,
25-04-2007, 10:15 PM
im not right that you said his words are all mispelt when only one was?

Havoc_Generator
25-04-2007, 10:34 PM
Hopefully this will been as bullying tbh

Anyone with this in there sig is either a new person trying to be cool :rolleyes: or is a total looser whom probly live on this forum.

Cwmbran
25-04-2007, 10:48 PM
live on this forum.
Yep, sumed me up right there matey.
Anyway going back to planning a holiday for me and my mates.

ONTOPIC: It still makes me Lol.

DJ-Vimto
25-04-2007, 11:02 PM
i like it tbh, though i havent got room to add it :[

@ habboiskrouts... if you dont like the atmosphere or the people on this forum, then take yourself and your unwanted SPAM to another forum

Xiwl
26-04-2007, 02:41 PM

@ habboiskrouts... if you dont like the atmosphere or the people on this forum, then take yourself and your unwanted SPAM to another forum
make room then >;]

Seren
26-04-2007, 02:44 PM

You can take your unwanted BULLYING elsewhere too.

HabboIsKrouts
26-04-2007, 02:45 PM

ERRRRRRRRRRR no ty, why do people on this forum insist to carry the arguement on.. then i gett he blame. pathetic.

also

You can take your unwanted BULLYING elsewhere too. first time anyones ever stuck oup for me on this forum, all though i may be wrong =[

IGlooscap
26-04-2007, 02:47 PM
Ever heard of something called Copyright?

Even though its stupid.. you could actually get sued for that.

Seren
26-04-2007, 02:47 PM
ERRRRRRRRRRR no ty, why do people on this forum insist to carry the arguement on.. then i gett he blame. pathetic.

also

first time anyones ever stuck oup for me on this forum, all though i may be wrong =[

I just don't like bullys.

HabboIsKrouts
26-04-2007, 02:50 PM
Fair enuf, atleast u did'nt pile all the flame onto me this time =[, and sued for what exactly.. :S

Xiwl
26-04-2007, 02:51 PM

for what?

Tranquilox
26-04-2007, 02:55 PM
The signature

Cwmbran
26-04-2007, 02:57 PM

for what?

The only bit that is copied is the Green circle, he has not copied the phrase just used it to create his own.
I very much doubt that he would get sued as the NSPCC would not want to waste there time, also it wouldn't look good for them could you imagine the newspapers?

NSPCC in legal battle with 13 year old boy, ye the charity that wants to help and protect children is going to do that. :rolleyes:

P.S. If your not 13 sorry. :P

Test:Tube:Baby
26-04-2007, 02:59 PM
:o
I so love that

ima put it in my sig :D
+rep

and *insert names here*
stop arguing it's depressing me :(

Jackboy
26-04-2007, 03:09 PM
why make a sig about him? be better off getting everyone in the rs section to put him on ignore or atleast not post in his threads then hopefully the endless amounts of threads would stop because he wouldnt get the attention he so badly wants even if it is bad attention

lol.... good point..

But the sig is just a micky take... i found if flipping funny tbh.

Xiwl
26-04-2007, 03:11 PM
The only bit that is copied is the Green circle, he has not copied the phrase just used it to create his own.
I very much doubt that he would get sued as the NSPCC would not want to waste there time, also it wouldn't look good for them could you imagine the newspapers?

NSPCC in legal battle with 13 year old boy, ye the charity that wants to help and protect children is going to do that. :rolleyes:

P.S. If your not 13 sorry. :P
im 14 :P and actually i made the circle on paint, i mean come on surely a green circle ain't copyrighted to them?

Cwmbran
26-04-2007, 03:13 PM
im 14 :P and actually i made the circle on paint, i mean come on surely a green circle ain't copyrighted to them?

Because it's used in the adverts then yes it is.
Maybe change it to red? :P

Ramones
26-04-2007, 03:13 PM
hiya :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

and lol! they can copyight a name or a logo but not a green circle in a logo.

B

will i get sued coz i just copied the B of the B in Barclays Bank.

Jeff.
26-04-2007, 03:18 PM
One word,

Pwnt

Xiwl
26-04-2007, 03:18 PM
One word,

Pwnt
ino tho init<3

edit: btw i would be happy to take nspcc on in court

Cwmbran
26-04-2007, 03:24 PM
hiya :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

and lol! they can copyight a name or a logo but not a green circle in a logo.

The green circle is the logo. ;)

IGlooscap
26-04-2007, 03:33 PM
No, but using the same font and stuff is actually copyright. Didn't say that NSPCC were going to sue you, just saying they could.

Distad
26-04-2007, 04:22 PM
oh noes :'(
Yea
I dont like nubs who cheat for 99 magic

Edited by Catzsy(Forum Super Moderator): Please don't say things that could offend others. Thanks=]

Vibes
26-04-2007, 04:24 PM
Yea
I dnt like nubs like yuu.

Edited by Catzsy(Forum Super Moderator): Please don't say things that could offend others. Thanks=]

Distad
26-04-2007, 04:25 PM
Aww arent you nice

Xiwl
26-04-2007, 04:25 PM
Yea
ive replyed to this before, u pmed me asking me for the autoer i use so *Removed*

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter.

Cwmbran
26-04-2007, 04:26 PM
Yea

Is it because he is closer to 99 magic than you?
Even if you did auto you probably wouldn't get 99 mage.

Xiwl
26-04-2007, 04:26 PM
Is it because he is closer to 99 magic than you?
Even if you did auto you probably wouldn't get 99 mage.
Yeh he would find a autofisher and start on that.

HabboIsKrouts
26-04-2007, 04:41 PM
Yea

i totally agree with him, even tho i flame him sumtimes.. i think we should all get off his back now tbh, he's not a bad guy so stop bullying, and yeh Xiwl u cheat to get 99magic it isnt right, u seem liek an orite guy but u shouldnt cheat =[ just my opinion

Danny,
26-04-2007, 04:48 PM
i totally agree with him, even tho i flame him sumtimes.. i think we should all get off his back now tbh, he's not a bad guy so stop bullying, and yeh Xiwl u cheat to get 99magic it isnt right, u seem liek an orite guy but u shouldnt cheat =[ just my opinion

says the guy with a sig flaming him...

HabboIsKrouts
26-04-2007, 04:50 PM
Ok. ill take it out noob.

Danny,
26-04-2007, 04:53 PM
oh im a noob now? cool

HabboIsKrouts
26-04-2007, 04:56 PM
Yeh your a N00B.

Danny,
26-04-2007, 05:01 PM
Yeh your a N00B.

o rle?

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator) : Please do not avoid the filter and be rude to others. Thanks.
why dont you just leave the forum tbh?

HabboIsKrouts
26-04-2007, 05:04 PM
Cause i have a right to post on this forum so does everyone else. why dont u leave.

Danny,
26-04-2007, 05:06 PM
well why post if you think 'this forum is full of big headed 2 faced noobs tbh, idc all u care abotu is pixels and ur stupid lil forum, theres more to life, go discover it.'

INFORMATlON
26-04-2007, 05:06 PM

ROFL yet u were sticking up for him earlier >.>

benjamin
26-04-2007, 05:07 PM
Cause i have a right to post on this forum so does everyone else. why dont u leave.
ok well for one if he says to you to leave and you say no as you have every right to post on the forum; which you do. you can hardly tur around and tell him to leave "/

look, don't like distad? put him in your ignore list. geeze.

HabboIsKrouts
26-04-2007, 05:07 PM
ROFL yet u were sticking up for him earlier >.>

maybe if u look at the day it was posted you'd realise, dumb boy.

INFORMATlON
26-04-2007, 05:12 PM
i care less fool,
tbh u cant put distad on ignore when he goes to ur school k?

HabboIsKrouts
26-04-2007, 05:13 PM
Well, if distad does go to your school, i hope you get your teeth kicked in by him, cause ur acting liek such a pilloch, your not a friend, your a show off. and nothing more.

benjamin
26-04-2007, 05:14 PM
i care less fool,
tbh u cant put distad on ignore when he goes to ur school k?
oh you can't do that but you can make stupid pathetic signatures about him :rolleyes:

INFORMATlON
26-04-2007, 05:16 PM
didnt make it ;)
-Barrowing it atm ftw-

HabboIsKrouts
26-04-2007, 05:18 PM
Hope you get ownt

Mitch4?
26-04-2007, 05:18 PM
Yeh he would find a autofisher and start on that.

^^ Rofl that did make me giggle

The animation is also good, made me giggle. I hate attention seeking -word- and i like to give them attention to see their reaction xox. cause im crazy kl lyk that. Not really xox. :D BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
nice sig xox. i would put it in but i might get sued by sum1 or sumfink or nuffin

Bun
26-04-2007, 05:29 PM
Hope you get ownt
1). *Removed*
2).*Removed*off this forum moron.
3). I don't think anybody likes you on this forum.
4). Get a dictionary.
5). Why are you so two faced?
6). Idc if I get flamed for this post (i'd love it if I got flamed from you though ;)), why must you be so annoying and pathetic?

Edited by Youheard (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude.

Axel
26-04-2007, 05:30 PM
You copied NSPCC and my copy of the NSPCC.

HabboIsKrouts
26-04-2007, 05:31 PM
1). Sdfu.
2). Gtfo off this forum moron.
4). Get a dictionary.
6). Idc if I get flamed for this post (i'd love it if I got flamed from you though ;)), why must you be so annoying and pathetic?

why because stupid small minded idiots like you bully him, for no reason at ALL, just cause he has goals he wants to forfill, u should stop looking down your nose at him, your nothing special, and yeh if u want a arguement be my guest, your nothing. IDIOT.

INFORMATlON
26-04-2007, 05:31 PM
1). Sdfu.
2). Gtfo off this forum moron.
4). Get a dictionary.

ilu?
x]

HabboIsKrouts
26-04-2007, 05:32 PM
ilu?
x]

at least hes got the doodars too say it, wich least can be said for you.

INFORMATlON
26-04-2007, 05:33 PM
i cbb with you?
iv got trees to cut, and logs to burn

HabboIsKrouts
26-04-2007, 05:33 PM
And u say Distad has no life.

Axel
26-04-2007, 05:35 PM
HabboIsKrouts, you came onto the forum, try'd to fit in, but you didn't. And now you've got a mood on and you think you're right and everyone else is wrong. This forum isn't 'snobbish', you just act like the complete opposite? Now please stop replying to everyones post with a few word sentence.

HabboIsKrouts
26-04-2007, 05:36 PM
Why don't you stop replying to everyones thread you stupid idiot, its obviouse not many people dont like you as you got banned off hfx irc chat, that also states that your an idiot, and ive been on this forum for a couple of years, but on different names, so please shut up with your small minded comments and carry on no-lifing.

Axel
26-04-2007, 05:41 PM
See, you're just showing off your bad attitude again and trying to fit in by basing your insults on the fact I'm banned from Habbox Chat. Lots of people still like me, just the person who owns it and a few other don't. Even if just the owner didn't like me I'd be banned. And anyone who opposes you 'no lifes' which is stupid.

HabboIsKrouts
26-04-2007, 05:42 PM
See, you're just showing off your bad attitude again and trying to fit in by basing your insults on the fact I'm banned from Habbox Chat. Lots of people still like me, just the person who owns it and a few other don't. Even if just the owner didn't like me I'd be banned. And anyone who opposes you 'no lifes' which is stupid.

How am i showing off my bad attitude?

im showing off my good attitude, sticking up for someone whos getting bullied by a bunch of cyber freaks, im sorry you've got your facts all wrong.

Axel
26-04-2007, 05:44 PM
Repeatedly calling me an idiot isn't a good attitude. And last time I checked, I wasn't an idiot, I'm sure your stupid opinions haven't changed that. And there you go once again, you get some opposition, so instead of putting up a good arguement, you take the easy way out and called everyone 'cyber freaks' when the same can probably be said for yourself.

HabboIsKrouts
26-04-2007, 05:47 PM
Repeatedly calling me an idiot isn't a good attitude. And last time I checked, I wasn't an idiot, I'm sure your stupid opinions haven't changed that. And there you go once again, you get some opposition, so instead of putting up a good arguement, you take the easy way out and called everyone 'cyber freaks' when the same can probably be said for yourself.

you see you say that every-time, its you with the bad-attitude, looking down your nose at everyone thinking your all that, im simple sticking up for a guy he gets flamed by half of the runescape forum, so tell me where the bad attitude in that is please.
And if i was'nt putting up a good arguement i would'nt be replying to your comments would i, and i took the ''EASY'' way out i would'nt carry this arguement on.

Slash
26-04-2007, 05:47 PM
Why don't you stop replying to everyones thread you stupid idiot.
Isn't that like the main point of a forum? :rolleyes:

Axel
26-04-2007, 05:48 PM
I was the one sticking up for him when you were saying 'lol' to everything in that anti distad thread because you thought it was the fashion. As soon as people were saying making a thread about him is going too far, your opinion shifted and now you love Distad.

HabboIsKrouts
26-04-2007, 05:48 PM
Isn't that like the main point of a forum? :rolleyes:
That's what i thauhgt, but he made that comment about me, so i said it back to him.

And

I was the one sticking up for him when you were saying 'lol' to everything in that anti distad thread because you thought it was the fashion. As soon as people were saying making a thread about him is going too far, your opinion shifted and now you love Distad.

yeah, if you read my posts you'd see that i changed, you were'nt stickign up for him, you were flaming him like everyone else. And no i don't bum him, im just stickign up for a defencless guy.

IGlooscap
26-04-2007, 05:50 PM
your all that, im simple

Seems about right.

The-Great-Dude
26-04-2007, 05:51 PM
you see you say that every-time, its you with the bad-attitude, looking down your nose at everyone thinking your all that, im simple sticking up for a guy he gets flamed by half of the runescape forum, so tell me where the bad attitude in that is please.
And if i was'nt putting up a good arguement i would'nt be replying to your comments would i, and i took the ''EASY'' way out i would'nt carry this arguement on.

Stop trying to look smart by using apostrophes and putting them in the wrong places.

And you hated Distad the other day, what changed?

Just leave the forum and go die in a hole.

HabboIsKrouts
26-04-2007, 05:51 PM
Seems about right.

Where did i say that.

and

Stop trying to look smart by using apostrophes and putting them in the wrong places.

And you hated Distad the other day, what changed?

Just leave the forum and go die in a hole.

called slang mate, try it, u might get a few friends or to, and if you could be bothered you'd see why i changed my mind about Distad, ok.

IGlooscap
26-04-2007, 05:53 PM
Scroll up yourself, you've said so much of the same thing anyway. It's in there somewhere, lazy.

Axel
That's what i thauhgt, but he made that comment about me, so i said it back to him.

And

yeah, if you read my posts you'd see that i changed, you were'nt stickign up for him, you were flaming him like everyone else. And no i don't bum him, im just stickign up for a defencless guy.

I don't have anything against Distad and wasn't flaming him, however I do find his threads annoying.

And putting apostrophes in the wrong places isn't slang, it's just plain bad grammar. Purposely using bad grammar doesn't get you any more friends.

HabboIsKrouts
Rofl can't be bothered with random people.

and yeh fair enough, i cba posting anymore

I don't have anything against Distad and wasn't flaming him, however I do find his threads annoying.

Bun
26-04-2007, 06:12 PM
why because stupid small minded idiots like you bully him, for no reason at ALL, just cause he has goals he wants to forfill, u should stop looking down your nose at him, your nothing special, and yeh if u want a arguement be my guest, your nothing. IDIOT.
How the HELL am I the simple minded idiot when you don't even realise that was directed at YOU and not Distad you prat.

HabboIsKrouts
26-04-2007, 06:14 PM
I cba with fools liek you tbh with you. Go bum your pixels, is what your good at.

Bun
26-04-2007, 06:16 PM
I cba with fools liek you tbh with you. Go bum your pixels, is what your good at.
I bet you live a busy social life, nobody likes you on the internet, i dread to even imagine how life treats you irl.

Xiwl
26-04-2007, 06:18 PM
I help him, kinda like a 3some.

Vibes
26-04-2007, 06:20 PM
How the HELL am I the simple minded idiot when you don't even realise that was directed at YOU and not Distad you prat.

OWNED !!!

Robzor
26-04-2007, 06:22 PM

i cba wit noobs like u tbh , so *Removed*

Danny,
26-04-2007, 06:24 PM
*Waits for a thread + sig on habboiskrouts* lol
Edit: Lol at 100+ posts in this thread

Axel
26-04-2007, 06:28 PM
*Waits for a thread + sig on habboiskrouts* lol
Edit: Lol at 100+ posts in this thread

Way ahead of you.

Danny,
26-04-2007, 06:31 PM
lol i would use it but its too big x] nice anyway, i wonder how long itll take before he decided to make a sig on someone he doesnt like

Axel
26-04-2007, 06:32 PM
It's not too big, you're VIP and I'm platinum member.

Danny,
26-04-2007, 06:34 PM
ye i no i mean its to big for me lol i dnt like big sigs

Xiwl
26-04-2007, 06:36 PM
ye i no i mean its to big for me lol i dnt like big sigs
u prefer small ones dnt cha

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!