PDA

View Full Version : Domain Problems

iJoe
25-04-2007, 09:16 PM
Hey

right.. my domain hab-house.com is having problems connecting to titanium-hosting nameservers

its status is locked and it says something about clienttransferprohib

i got all this from a who is btw

what should i do, who should i contact

provider is namecheap.com

Mr.OSH
25-04-2007, 09:26 PM
Hey

right.. my domain hab-house.com is having problems connecting to titanium-hosting nameservers

its status is locked and it says something about clienttransferprohib

i got all this from a who is btw

what should i do, who should i contact

provider is namecheap.com

Could you post the exact error message you get when you try to transfer it and it fails please? Also the following describes what the various locks mean on domains. If you keep getting the message and you can't figure out what to do, talk to namecheap. I don't think it will be the host's problem to be honest.

REGISTRY-LOCK: The registry sets this status. The domain can not be modified or deleted by the registrar. The registry must remove the REGISTRY-LOCK status for the registrar to modify the domain. The domain can be renewed. The domain will be included in the zone if the domain has been delegated to at least one name server.

REGISTRAR-LOCK: The sponsoring registrar sets this status. The domain can not be modified or deleted. The registrar must remove REGISTRAR-LOCK status to modify the domain. The domain can be renewed. The domain will be included in the zone.

Sunny.
26-04-2007, 03:45 PM
You can update then nameservers from the namecheap control panel, Registry lock shouldnt effect, Well it doesnt on my domains wth them

Agnostic Bear
26-04-2007, 11:43 PM
My domain: habhouse.com, owns your domain: hab-house.com

Point. Set. Match.
Your turn.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!