26-04-2007, 12:31 PM
lo. which will melt the fastest. A bowl of ice or a bowl of spoons

Fonejacker
26-04-2007, 12:35 PM
lo. which will melt the fastest. A bowl of ice or a bowl of spoons
Spoons are strong :)

Awfy
26-04-2007, 12:41 PM
The truth is the Titanic never sunk like he said, but the twin of the ship which was built a year previous to Titanic called the Olympic.

On one of the Olympics travels out it came into an accident with a boat which was used during combat to destroy anything in it's path. However it was an accident and the Olympic returned to harbour with 1 or 2 of the bottom sections of the boat destroied. This would of cost the owner's 100's of thousands of pounds to correct. So they hatched a plan.

Since the Titanic was still in production they had the idea to swap the boats to make the Titanic the Olympic and vice versa. Yes confusing but you'll get why soon. The insurance wouldn't cover the damages on the Olympic so they decided to sink it and get the money. However if it was the Olympic they wouldn't get the money, so they renamed it the Titanic acting as if it was a brand new ship and nothing was wrong with it. As the damage was under water level.

Then on the trip over to America it was sunk in a well planned crash. There was a boat deployed a day before the crash to be a rescue boat at the scene. Many people said that the boat was just to take cargo to America. HOWEVER! The only cargo it had was Life Jackets and Blankets, I wonder why ;)

So if you haven't understood a word I said, they switch the name of the boats to cause one of the biggest insurance frauds ever. This still happens on twin ships till this day if the owners don't want to waste money fixing them.

For more proof on my theory there was a documentry on Discovery Channel a week ago. I'm sure it'll be on YouTube somewhere :)

Fonejacker
26-04-2007, 12:55 PM
The truth is the Titanic never sunk like he said, but the twin of the ship which was built a year previous to Titanic called the Olympic.

On one of the Olympics travels out it came into an accident with a boat which was used during combat to destroy anything in it's path. However it was an accident and the Olympic returned to harbour with 1 or 2 of the bottom sections of the boat destroied. This would of cost the owner's 100's of thousands of pounds to correct. So they hatched a plan.

Since the Titanic was still in production they had the idea to swap the boats to make the Titanic the Olympic and vice versa. Yes confusing but you'll get why soon. The insurance wouldn't cover the damages on the Olympic so they decided to sink it and get the money. However if it was the Olympic they wouldn't get the money, so they renamed it the Titanic acting as if it was a brand new ship and nothing was wrong with it. As the damage was under water level.

Then on the trip over to America it was sunk in a well planned crash. There was a boat deployed a day before the crash to be a rescue boat at the scene. Many people said that the boat was just to take cargo to America. HOWEVER! The only cargo it had was Life Jackets and Blankets, I wonder why ;)

So if you haven't understood a word I said, they switch the name of the boats to cause one of the biggest insurance frauds ever. This still happens on twin ships till this day if the owners don't want to waste money fixing them.

For more proof on my theory there was a documentry on Discovery Channel a week ago. I'm sure it'll be on YouTube somewhere :)
+rep :) :D

Ezzie.
26-04-2007, 01:26 PM
Email I sent to Maddox :p

Yeah I was bored.

Thankyou my brother for exposing the truth about this unknown conspiracy! I believe many of the viewers will be enlightened and enraged at the government to covering this inane *cough* conspiracy up.

I mean fourty-seven years before the titanic sank Abraham Lincoln died, ON THE SAME DAY! Wow, I mean, when you put theese theories along with the 9/11 conspiracies it all makes sense!

The government hates rich people! They obviously want to turn into a communist state!

I'd just like to thank you again dear friend for spreading the truth about this conspiracy.

Yours sincerely,
"Ezzie"- I wont put my full name as the government are watching.

Fonejacker
26-04-2007, 01:47 PM
Email I sent to Maddox :p

Yeah I was bored.

Thankyou my brother for exposing the truth about this unknown conspiracy! I believe many of the viewers will be enlightened and enraged at the government to covering this inane *cough* conspiracy up.

I mean fourty-seven years before the titanic sank Abraham Lincoln died, ON THE SAME DAY! Wow, I mean, when you put theese theories along with the 9/11 conspiracies it all makes sense!

The government hates rich people! They obviously want to turn into a communist state!

I'd just like to thank you again dear friend for spreading the truth about this conspiracy.

Yours sincerely,
"Ezzie"- I wont put my full name as the government are watching.
lol well obivously some people are obsessed but it does make alot of sence...

Ezzie.
26-04-2007, 01:56 PM
lol well obivously some people are obsessed but it does make alot of sence...

You do know that whole thing was a **** take? ^_^ My letter included :P

Fonejacker
26-04-2007, 02:00 PM
You do know that whole thing was a **** take? ^_^ My letter included :P
Nope :D But now i do :)

Ezzie.
26-04-2007, 02:00 PM
Nope :D But now i do :)

Lmao, just watch the vid ^_^ so funny.

But you're a fellow ccfc fan so i absolve you of your sins

Fonejacker
26-04-2007, 02:01 PM
Lmao, just watch the vid ^_^ so funny.
I've seen it lol i know it was a joke i was trying to be sarcastic :(

Awfy
26-04-2007, 02:02 PM
I think the Titanic never technically sank, I believe the theory of the switching.

Fonejacker
26-04-2007, 02:04 PM
I think the Titanic never technically sank, I believe the theory of the switching.
yer i think that insurance job was correct

Papershop
26-04-2007, 02:38 PM
The titanic sank. Thats all we need to know.
People make ridiculous theorys up about the governments involvment. Personally i think its a load of rubbish, and theres not much point debating it because no one will ever find the truth.

2hd.
26-04-2007, 02:44 PM
LOL, I think the whole thing is a joke;

I don't know what this graph means, but I'm pretty sure it's proof that Jews were involved.

Papershop
26-04-2007, 02:48 PM
lol =D

Scottâ„¢
26-04-2007, 03:09 PM
Erm if you read his main page at

http://maddox.xmission.com/

You'll see:
Unfastened Coins: Titanic Conspiracy (April Fool's '07)

'APRIL FOOLS'? :/

Fonejacker
26-04-2007, 03:21 PM

You'll see:

we Know the sites a joke... But these been alot of programes about the titanic and Olyimpus w.e it's called

julzy-x
26-04-2007, 03:22 PM
*Removed*

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (Super Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter.

Scottâ„¢
26-04-2007, 03:30 PM
we Know the sites a joke... But these been alot of programes about the titanic and Olyimpus w.e it's called

Whats that to do ith you posting a thread with that site in it if you know its a joke?

:Liam
26-04-2007, 03:34 PM
More Truth:

Still don't think the Titanic was a conspiracy? Here's a little something I like to call charts and graphs:
Lol! and in the video where he used the bath :P its obvious its a **** take

asher_
26-04-2007, 03:56 PM
the biggest pile of rubbish i've ever watched on youtube.

TwoFooted
26-04-2007, 04:08 PM
I have a few points to make..:
Titanic obviously sank...its bloody wreckage is at the bottom of the sea!!
People who dont think it happened obviously have nothing better to do than blame the goverment...
Same as 9/11 why blame goverment if a terrorist got on a plane and crashed it into a tower??
These things CAN And WILL Continue To Happen Around The World...

Fonejacker
26-04-2007, 04:36 PM
Whats that to do ith you posting a thread with that site in it if you know its a joke?
because the video was funny and it's a serious question so combinding the two was a recipie of sucsess?

I have a few points to make..:
Titanic obviously sank...its bloody wreckage is at the bottom of the sea!!
People who dont think it happened obviously have nothing better to do than blame the goverment...
Same as 9/11 why blame goverment if a terrorist got on a plane and crashed it into a tower??
These things CAN And WILL Continue To Happen Around The World...
We know a boat sank... But 2 Ships were made identical to each other one was called Titanic one was called Olyimpus. One had serious damage to it after it travled some where, The owner didn't want to splash out for the damages so he decided to sink it and claim on the insurance...

-Soph-
27-04-2007, 05:33 AM
Dunno if this is the right forum...

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=af07

Made me think alot

lol at you..
you do know its a total **** take don't you?

anyway, I find that video hilarious, i've watched it about 20 times now.

Misawa
28-04-2007, 12:19 AM
I can't be bothered to watch it simply because it's obviously a load of rubbish. Everyone is trying to make a conspiracy theory out of everything that ever happened in history as of late. Since 9/11, conspiracy theories have become a fad.

Ekalb
28-04-2007, 02:03 AM
Maddox is a strong disbeliever in the 9/11 conspiracies and of course, the documentary - Loose change. Hence the name of this (not) serious parody which is "Unfastened coins". Pretty funny though :P It's quite clear it sank as it's in the bottom of the ocean and I think it'd be pretty hard to hide an enormous ship without someone noticing.

Here is maddox's anti-loose change article: http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons
There is swearing.

BL!NKEY
28-04-2007, 02:13 AM
Lol I love this kind of humor.

RedStratocas
28-04-2007, 11:02 AM

You'll see:

This was one wasent really much of a joke since it was obviously a trick, however... Once he changed his page to what a 14 year old girl would write like, with hearts and happy faces and he got tons of serious emails saying that he sold out.

FlyingJesus
29-04-2007, 01:05 AM
This was one wasent really much of a joke since it was obviously a trick, however... Once he changed his page to what a 14 year old girl would write like, with hearts and happy faces and he got tons of serious emails saying that he sold out.

rofl I remember that, he said he'd got a girlfriend and she made him change his profile and be happy ^^ some people still don't seem to get the idea that on April Fool's Day, webmaster make jokes.

Alkaz
29-04-2007, 01:19 AM

I saw that and the olympic was hit and reparied, te inurance wouldnt pay out so whilst the titanic was being finnished they made slight changes to the olympic over several years and years later the titanic which was the olympic set out for its maden voyage. People wonder why their was only half amount of life boats. Another boat was sent to pick up half the remaining passengers with blankets and life jackets but due to major icebergs was forced to slow down. The olymic hit an iceberg as planned and on time but the back up plan hadnt gone according to plan. Only half of passengers were saved and the olympic sunk. The insurance paid out. The conspiracy theory has only come to public attention in the past few years and is pending further investigation. The combined wealth of persons on board the titanic was $600m 100 years ago. That around $8.4b today.

Kieeran
29-04-2007, 01:28 AM
Thats bull. aload of crap evidence. at least conspiracies on 9/11 show hard evidence/

Alkaz
29-04-2007, 01:35 AM
Who was talking about 9/11?

Kieeran
29-04-2007, 01:39 AM
Who was talking about 9/11?

i was just saying that ive seen evidence on why people think it was a government act on 9/11 the evidence shown ion that site isnt very good.

Alkaz
29-04-2007, 01:43 AM
Ohh rite ok

Virgin Mary
29-04-2007, 02:28 AM
ummmm Rose survived

Mentor
29-04-2007, 05:05 PM
Thats a maddox classic.

Also for the real conspircy nuts, The Titanic and Olyimpus were not identical, although very simlar being sister ships there were some obvious differences, the Titanic unlike the Olyimpus was designed to be a highly upperclass luxury ship, hence had many additional things such as many large open spaces, ball rooms and luxury dining aria, also decorated with more detailed and expencive designs (as seen on the wreakage in footage taken by divers now)
(since even in a luxury ship there was a massive amount of space below deak the richer people wouldnt want they still took on a great number of poorer inderviduals as well)

samsaBEAR
29-04-2007, 05:35 PM
i was talking about this with my mates earlier. small world.
but idk what to believe, ive seen programs about it, and they seem convincing enough

RedStratocas
29-04-2007, 08:33 PM
Thats bull. aload of crap evidence. at least conspiracies on 9/11 show hard evidence/

i was just saying that ive seen evidence on why people think it was a government act on 9/11 the evidence shown ion that site isnt very good.

I lol@you taking it seriously.

Its a joke, if you didnt notice. If you watched the video, it would be pretty obvious. There were some other subtle hints too ("I don't know what this graph means, but I'm pretty sure it's proof that Jews were involved.") It's a parody on Loose Change (thus the name of it is "Unfastened Coins")

-Soph-
30-04-2007, 04:07 AM
I lol@you taking it seriously.

Its a joke, if you didnt notice. If you watched the video, it would be pretty obvious. There were some other subtle hints too ("I don't know what this graph means, but I'm pretty sure it's proof that Jews were involved.") It's a parody on Loose Change (thus the name of it is "Unfastened Coins")

Yeah, i'm surprised everyone took it seriously too, especially as like, 10 people have posted saying its a joke?
and that video makes me laugh so much.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!