PDA

View Full Version : Gamers Network

Neil
26-04-2007, 06:05 PM
New games forum for anything related to games :P it's very new, some stuff is still being put on, so new skins, maybe a few more mods, currently only has one skin with a variation of colours and an arcade but eventually it will have an xbox live leaderboard and some skins that may be more appleaing to others, Rach (Rashelly) is the owner of the hosting and vB license so thanks to her for that, Conor has helped with a few things aswell xD

Url is http://www.scapescene.com

Just incase you was wondering about the URL it's because it was originally Rach's runescape forum xD

Edit- By the way the banner that is there is temp until we get one sorted out xD

ZL2.
26-04-2007, 06:36 PM
Joined.

Fonejacker
26-04-2007, 06:41 PM
i could make you a banner? just give me the dimentions and what you would like

Neil
26-04-2007, 06:45 PM
i could make you a banner? just give me the dimentions and what you would like

Ok I'll get get them for you

EDIT - H - 127 W - 760

Fonejacker
26-04-2007, 08:15 PM
Done, tell me if you hate it.

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/9845/forumbannercopycopygt8.jpg

3d
26-04-2007, 08:36 PM
ofc im joining :P

Neil
26-04-2007, 08:38 PM
That's alright, better than anything I can do xD

Fonejacker
26-04-2007, 09:33 PM
That's alright, better than anything I can do xD
It should do to start with, I havn't made anything in mounths lol

Neil
27-04-2007, 02:33 PM
It should do to start with, I havn't made anything in mounths lol

Yea, when you can do you think you could do another one that could blend a bit better with the other skin, only one don't need one for each colour :P

Fonejacker
27-04-2007, 02:38 PM
Yea, when you can do you think you could do another one that could blend a bit better with the other skin, only one don't need one for each colour :P
Yeah, the colors don't really go do they... Tell me what you want and ill make it

Neil
27-04-2007, 02:40 PM
Yeah, the colors don't really go do they... Tell me what you want and ill make it

I don't mind, as long as it can blend with the skin and is to the dimensions set, be creative :P

Fonejacker
27-04-2007, 02:46 PM
I don't mind, as long as it can blend with the skin and is to the dimensions set, be creative :P
what skin? caus u have a few

You should just get rid of the Defult Skin as the back ground is white and the rest are black i would make sence to make the banner for the black skins

Neil
27-04-2007, 02:49 PM
what skin? caus u have a few

You should just get rid of the Defult Skin as the back ground is white and the rest are black i would make sence to make the banner for the black skins

They're all the same only the font change, just make it match the colour of the skin itself don't worry about the colour of font xD

EDIT - If you have joined my forum I would like people to try and advertise, when you do ask them to right your name as the person that reffered them, if you do this PM me on the forum when you reach 15 refferals and I'll give you a special user rank only available for a limited time, advertise anyway you want, preferably refer people that will become active users, the rank you will be given lasts forever.

Fonejacker
27-04-2007, 02:55 PM
They're all the same only the font change, just make it match the colour of the skin itself don't worry about the colour of font xD

EDIT - If you have joined my forum I would like people to try and advertise, when you do ask them to right your name as the person that reffered them, if you do this PM me on the forum when you reach 15 refferals and I'll give you a special user rank only available for a limited time, advertise anyway you want, preferably refer people that will become active users, the rank you will be given lasts forever.
I know but the white skin (Defult Skin) wont match the banner i make for the Darker skins

Neil
27-04-2007, 02:57 PM
I know but the white skin (Defult Skin) wont match the banner i make for the Darker skins

Doesn't matter, I wouldn't expect many people to use that, just make one for darker skins I'm gonna add a new skin tomorrow so people wont have to worry about it being dark or something :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!