.Ex-
29-04-2005, 03:17 PM
Good News

Hippygurl101
29-04-2005, 03:30 PM
Isnt it a great room? or is that me..

Bear-Max
29-04-2005, 03:32 PM
Once again Dionysus shows how much of a petty noob he is.

Specie sent that room in as the Hanging Gardens of Babylon first of all, and did it get picked? No.

Specie changes it to become the Amazon Rain forest and the next day it's picked.

Well done to Specie, but once again Dionysus has managed to annoy me :)

Matty
29-04-2005, 05:25 PM
Once again Dionysus shows how much of a petty noob he is.

Specie sent that room in as the Hanging Gardens of Babylon first of all, and did it get picked? No.

Specie changes it to become the Amazon Rain forest and the next day it's picked.

Well done to Specie, but once again Dionysus has managed to annoy me :)
learn the meaning of noob.
Noob = Newbie, it most peoples term its used as an insult for doing soemthing wrong. and im sure he isnt a newbie, seen as he is habbo staff.
Shows how much you know

Bear-Max
30-04-2005, 09:59 AM
Oh yes I'm sorry.

Dionysus is staff and therefore he knows all and is the envy of everyone. I'll just pop off to the offices for a butt-licking session and then I'll be back :)

Dwergz
30-04-2005, 10:05 AM
No need to get all sarky. The title can mean a lot. The construction IS the main part of course, but the title does have a role to play.

And keep your butt-licking to yourself next time. We need not know of your cravings for Dionysus bum.

dannyboymed
30-04-2005, 10:09 AM
Roflmao...

I think it's a good wonder :)

Bear-Max
30-04-2005, 10:48 AM
Lol. I never said it wasn't a good wonder. Kai is my mate and I'm happy that he got picked, BUT if you make a good room, you should get picked on that aspect of it, not on the room name.

The Hanging Gardens of Babylon was an ancient wonder of the world. And I can tell you for a fact that Specie's room is better than LlKED's.

Dwergz
30-04-2005, 11:14 AM
Lol. I never said it wasn't a good wonder. Kai is my mate and I'm happy that he got picked, BUT if you make a good room, you should get picked on that aspect of it, not on the room name.

The Hanging Gardens of Babylon was an ancient wonder of the world. And I can tell you for a fact that Specie's room is better than LlKED's.

Opinion and fact . . . aren't they meant to be seperate?

Each to their own, whatever floats your boat, or eats your cookie, or bakes your bread, or bakes your potato, I think you get the point . . .

Infrontation
30-04-2005, 11:41 AM
Any Piccies of it?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!