PDA

View Full Version : Selling Runescape ~5m~

Soy
26-04-2007, 09:37 PM
50k per your hc - YOU WILL BE GOING FIRST unless i feel that your safe [preffably on safe list] 1by1 in all trades unless you want to raise the ammount

My Terms
. I am not a noob i have been playing since january 02
. I have alot of reputation on my habbo uk account but it is permed. If you would like to see fan rooms or the 20 odd trophys Search Exsert

So basicly i wont scam 50k because i can make that merchanting in 8 mins

PS: F/r ODT if interested :D
Pls no flamming ;s

Cigaret
26-04-2007, 10:10 PM
Just a quick note, fan rooms mean nothing. You can have a clone and make tons of fan rooms to cover scam rooms (not saying you scam or anything). Fan rooms don't mean anything.

On topic:
Aren't Hc's going for more than 50k?

NighTFoX
26-04-2007, 10:38 PM
true ... not saying your a scammer or anyfing but sorta the same deal jus was for a throne happened to me he said about all his rooms so i trusted he also got his m8z to vouch him ... wat u fink happened ? scammed
... n i dont fink pplz guna go 1st with you .. you dont got many posts or much rep .. thats y atm im allwayz goin second myself.

Licked
27-04-2007, 08:21 AM
Just a quick note, fan rooms mean nothing. You can have a clone and make tons of fan rooms to cover scam rooms (not saying you scam or anything). Fan rooms don't mean anything.

On topic:
Aren't Hc's going for more than 50k?

I take it your habbo name is Cigaret? you don't see many people misspell it twice on purpose so im guessing you are. You obviously know alot about creating fan rooms of a certain nature. lol..

Soy
27-04-2007, 03:56 PM
By flame i also meant spam ;) and im keeping it on very small ammounts

PS; this acc was made 9 months ago on this forum so im not new i just dont spam

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!