PDA

View Full Version : [Wii] Mario Strikers Charged Online Play Video, Images

Homesrfan
27-04-2007, 12:14 AM
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/urltrurl?url=http://www.jeux-france.com/news19998.html&lp=fr_en&tt=url
Screens and a very long video on the first EUROPEAN online game. Expect it in May. (You guys get it before us Americans)

Looks very awesome.

Neversoft
27-04-2007, 04:01 PM
Wow, we even get it before Japan. :O I'm not too keen on soccer games though, doubt i'll get it.

Fonejacker
27-04-2007, 04:17 PM
Wow, we even get it before Japan. :O I'm not too keen on soccer games though, doubt i'll get it.
It wont be like most Football (Soccer games) i've seen some pictues

Homesrfan
29-04-2007, 05:08 AM
I agree. I really have no interest at all in soccer, but I may get this. Looks cool and the online seems to be good. It's a good start for the online system.

I really don't want friend codes though. :(

Neversoft
29-04-2007, 04:06 PM

I've watched videos, seen pictures and screenshots of the game. Still don't think i'll like it. :P

Fonejacker
30-04-2007, 06:00 PM
I've watched videos, seen pictures and screenshots of the game. Still don't think i'll like it. :P
but its mario :(

Neversoft
30-04-2007, 06:43 PM
but its mario :(

The only solo Mario game I have ever bought is Super Mario Sunshine, and I only bought that because it was cheap. :P I've never bought a Mario sport game. :8 I have never really been a big fan of solo Mario or Mario Sports games. The Mario Party and Mario Kart series are awesome though.

edited to make it more understandable... :p

Fonejacker
30-04-2007, 06:46 PM
The only solo Mario game I have ever bought is Super Mario Sunshine, and I only bought that because it was cheap. :P I've never really been a big fan of solo Mario or Mario Sports games. I've never bought a Mario sport game. :8 The Mario Party and Mario Kart series are awesome though
Oh right, How come the gamecube didn't really make many sales? its weird...

Neversoft
30-04-2007, 06:53 PM

PlayStation 2 115.36 million
Xbox 24 million
GameCube 21.52 million

2.46 million behind Xbox. :eusa_eh: No idea why it didn't sell much, but when I first tried to get mine they were sold out everywhere. Looks like everyone decided to buy a ps2 that year.

PaulMacC
30-04-2007, 08:10 PM

The Gamecube was a rubbish console tbh It had great games but didnt have that unique gameplay style and feel that the Nintendo Wii has.
Also to mention why would you want a Gamecube with low graphic's when you could have better ones on a PS2. They both control the character/vechile the same way unlike the Wii with it's unique remote sensing.

Mario Kart and Super Mario Galaxy will sell quite alot I'm predicting 40-50 mil each by the end of the Wii's lifespan.

For Me I'm thinking this game is going to be a BIG hit as it's the first WiFi game. It doesnt matter about the gameplay because when you pick up a Mario game wether it be Football , Driving or adventure you know it's going to be

Safe for kid's
FunMario Strikers charged look's like an excellent game and I'm defo getting it with the Wii's controlling and online play this game will be a great addition to your collection of precious games.

Homesrfan
01-05-2007, 08:17 PM
The Gamecube was a rubbish console tbh It had great games but didnt have that unique gameplay style and feel that the Nintendo Wii has.
Also to mention why would you want a Gamecube with low graphic's when you could have better ones on a PS2. They both control the character/vechile the same way unlike the Wii with it's unique remote sensing.

Mario Kart and Super Mario Galaxy will sell quite alot I'm predicting 40-50 mil each by the end of the Wii's lifespan.

For Me I'm thinking this game is going to be a BIG hit as it's the first WiFi game. It doesnt matter about the gameplay because when you pick up a Mario game wether it be Football , Driving or adventure you know it's going to be
Safe for kid's
FunMario Strikers charged look's like an excellent game and I'm defo getting it with the Wii's controlling and online play this game will be a great addition to your collection of precious games.
Gamecube could handle better graphics than the PS2. RE4 looked better on GC than it did on PS2.

And to the person that said they only bought Mario Sunshine... you REALLY need to try out Mario 64. It was AMAZING for its time.

GommeInc
01-05-2007, 08:26 PM
Is this a bad time to mention the Wii is the predecessor of the gamecube, meaning that it would obviously be better because downgrading a console is madness?

The Gamecube had way better graphics than the PS2 "/ Where on earth did you make up this info from? SSBM had good graphics while the closest thing to SSBM on the PS2, Mortal Kombat (this is as far as my knowledge goes), is awful in comparison?

Also, again, the Wii came after the Gamecube, thus being better "/

Safe for kid's
I definitely agree. Mario games or anything involving Mario are great games to play. I'm not sure what an Italian fat man has in him that makes him so great, but he seems to be good at it :P

Fonejacker
01-05-2007, 10:19 PM
Italian fat man has in him that makes him so great
Pizza and Pasta

WOW I just watched the Intro of the Game on that video! It's Immence

Neversoft
03-05-2007, 08:32 AM
And to the person that said they only bought Mario Sunshine... you REALLY need to try out Mario 64. It was AMAZING for its time.

I didn't say that I had only played Super Mario Sunshine, I said that was the only one I had bought. :P I have played Super Mario 64, it was pretty good but I'm not really interested in those kinda games. I'll stick with Zelda. ;)

You
03-05-2007, 08:55 AM
I definitely agree. Mario games or anything involving Mario are great games to play. I'm not sure what an Italian fat man has in him that makes him so great, but he seems to be good at it :P

Lol, I agree with youu.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!