PDA

View Full Version : Recyler furni

Boo-
27-04-2007, 10:44 AM
Sorry if this has been posted already... (So dont flame me)

The new recyler furni.... a few questions-

1. Is it actually a rare or norm? (seeings though its not as simple as buying it from the cat and there seems to be confusing as what it is)
2. How much do people reckon they are worth each - will the values appear on the habbox values?
3. Can it be ANY item of furni going into the thingy e.g. teles - if you only put 1 in and not both does it count as 1 furni? (I have loads of teles not linking)

The Professor
27-04-2007, 02:26 PM
1. Its easier not to class it, because if we class it one way or another people will start crying because their furniture isnt rare, or complain that we've pushed the value up.
2. Theyre worth whatever people will pay for them atm, which seems to be quite high. It will drop very quickly though. If you want a real value, it is the number of items needed x 1RD
3. There is an FAQ on the habbo site about what can and cant be put in it.

Hope that helped :)

Hurts
27-04-2007, 03:58 PM
The going rates i have seen in trade rooms atm is:

- Palm chair - 2HC.
- Water garden - 3HC.
- Polar HC - 3-5HC.

I can't see the dropping down to .5's because you have to own the furni for 30 days before you can put it in + not everyone puts one credits in! Soon theres not going to be much one credits around lol.

The Professor
27-04-2007, 04:02 PM

- Palm chair - 2HC.
- Water garden - 3HC.
- Polar HC - 3-5HC.

I can't see the dropping down to .5's because you have to own the furni for 30 days before you can put it in + not everyone puts one credits in! Soon theres not going to be much one credits around lol.

Stools and brown plasto being worth like 5RD each would be a laugh.

Swinkid
30-04-2007, 04:45 PM

- Palm chair - 2HC.
- Water garden - 3HC.
- Polar HC - 3-5HC.

yes ithink that too

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!