PDA

View Full Version : Funky Friday

Framed
27-04-2007, 03:32 PM
New Funky Friday is out, written by... me!

Prize is 10 credits, electron furni and gold nelly.

Well, I did put a gold nelly but they removed it.
Great.
=/

Black_Apalachi
27-04-2007, 03:42 PM
So prize doesn't include Gold Nelly? Lol if they think I'm gonna enter that. :P

Framed
27-04-2007, 03:43 PM
No it doesn't, and now I don't get one. >_<!

Jordy
27-04-2007, 03:43 PM
That is PATHETIC. They removed 1 super rare when I wrote it, but atleast they left me with one. But they've removed the only super you put in it.

That's stupid, it's only worth around 160 ducks now. I don't care if you call me greedy, but tbh removing the gold nelly and making it worth very little is just out of order (I know it's allowed but it's harsh)

+rep since I feel sorry for you...

Framed
27-04-2007, 03:45 PM
Thanks. I know it sounds sad, but when I saw my name I was like REALLY excited, then I saw they removed my prize...

Markness.
27-04-2007, 07:56 PM
^^ its not sad, i would be the same imo, i'd email them about it :P for a chuckle, just to see what they say

"greggers has stolen the golden dino" :rolleyes:

Jordy
27-04-2007, 09:10 PM
"greggers has stolen the golden dino" :rolleyes:

OH COME ON GREGGERS STOP TAKING THE MICHAEL. GIVE THE KID HIS DINOS said FRANK the paedofile.

Hellspencer
27-04-2007, 10:51 PM
lmao why you talking about greegors , they should give you dino

Shawnstra
27-04-2007, 10:58 PM
Lol, anyway nice find. Congrats!

Pyroka
27-04-2007, 11:05 PM
Meh, I wouldn't lose sleep about it mate. It IS only a gold nelly and it's not like you're going to soar in the furni market. I guess they have reason to remove it though, what the hell does a golden nelly have to do with the upgrade?

Plus, if no-one else noticed why aren't you happy that your article actually got in? Most people would be so happy just to get their article on the Funky Friday page but you have to go one step further, just to moan about some golden nelly which has nothing to do with V13 whatsoever. I would suggest that you were just in it for the furni.. but I'm not going to until you cry about not having the super rare. :)

Congrats though on getting your article in!

Dj_dude007
27-04-2007, 11:19 PM
I agree with Pyroka. A gold Nelly has nothing to do with the recent updates. And also, Habbo may have realised that people who submit Funky Friday's are just starting to get really greedy!!!

Jordy
28-04-2007, 09:36 AM
And also, Habbo may have realised that people who submit Funky Friday's are just starting to get really greedy!!!

I personally think it's really hard to get a funky friday accepted. Hundreds of people send them in, it usually takes me a good 15/20 mins to write one, and I know it's probably not going to be accepted. It's hard to explain but it isn't easy to write one, and I think if it's accepted, you've spent a long time writing one, and it deserves a super rare...

@xP
28-04-2007, 09:40 AM
I personally think it's really hard to get a funky friday accepted. Hundreds of people send them in, it usually takes me a good 15/20 mins to write one, and I know it's probably not going to be accepted. It's hard to explain but it isn't easy to write one, and I think if it's accepted, you've spent a long time writing one, and it deserves a super rare...

i agree

&
28-04-2007, 09:40 AM
Why is everyone so obsessed with furni :l
I quote what all Ryan sais..
+Rep Ryan..

Framed
28-04-2007, 09:41 AM
Meh, I wouldn't lose sleep about it mate. It IS only a gold nelly and it's not like you're going to soar in the furni market. I guess they have reason to remove it though, what the hell does a golden nelly have to do with the upgrade?

Plus, if no-one else noticed why aren't you happy that your article actually got in? Most people would be so happy just to get their article on the Funky Friday page but you have to go one step further, just to moan about some golden nelly which has nothing to do with V13 whatsoever. I would suggest that you were just in it for the furni.. but I'm not going to until you cry about not having the super rare. :)

Congrats though on getting your article in!

The golden nelly has nothing to do with the upgrade ("and a gold nelly - not that it has anything to do with the new updates, it's just because elephants are funny").

Of course, I only put it in to get a super rare - that's obvious. I don't care about my article being in as much as the furni tbh. If there was no prize, I wouldn't have entered.

..but thanks. ;)

le harry
28-04-2007, 09:47 AM
The golden nelly has nothing to do with the upgrade ("and a gold nelly - not that it has anything to do with the new updates, it's just because elephants are funny").

Of course, I only put it in to get a super rare - that's obvious. I don't care about my article being in as much as the furni tbh. If there was no prize, I wouldn't have entered.

..but thanks. ;)

Same, takes time.

Alkaz
28-04-2007, 10:25 AM
Im surprised when they removed supers. More people will
enter which makes them more money and furni from staff
costs nothing.

Framed
28-04-2007, 10:45 AM
:P How long does it take for my... prize to come through then?

Niall!
28-04-2007, 10:53 AM
:P How long does it take for my... prize to come through then?

next friday
and it wont even be worth 10 hcs :(

--ss--
28-04-2007, 12:40 PM
Well done for getting it publishe di'd persnaly would have done an article on new V13 stuff like , A group , recyler and the hedges , I can see why they removed the nelly , it has nothing to do with the article?
Least your still getting recyler furni witch may be worth quite a bit.

Pyroka
28-04-2007, 12:56 PM

..but thanks. ;)

And you're wondering why you never got the super rare..? Oh jesus. :rolleyes: Oh and Jordy, I agree that it's very hard to get a Funky Friday article in, with it being such a 'easy money' method but really, I can't see why they HAVE to give you a super rare.. I'd agree if every person who put an article in was given a typewriter, that would be fair really.. But that's only because they've put some effort in to do so. That's as far as I'm going on super rares. :)

lScottl
28-04-2007, 01:00 PM
Ive never played Funky Friday, my mum would kill me. :(

--ss--
28-04-2007, 01:00 PM

..but thanks. ;)
Just read that post and tbh thats just greedy , it states when you enter they can altar the article and prize if they like and they won't give away supers unless it's related to the article, your lucky that staff dont read this thread and decide to take away your prize completely:rolleyes:

And you're wondering why you never got the super rare..? Oh jesus. :rolleyes: Oh and Jordy, I agree that it's very hard to get a Funky Friday article in, with it being such a 'easy money' method but really, I can't see why they HAVE to give you a super rare.. I'd agree if every person who put an article in was given a typewriter, that would be fair really.. But that's only because they've put some effort in to do so. That's as far as I'm going on super rares. :)

Framed
28-04-2007, 01:11 PM
Well done for getting it publishe di'd persnaly would have done an article on new V13 stuff like , A group , recyler and the hedges , I can see why they removed the nelly , it has nothing to do with the article?
Least your still getting recyler furni witch may be worth quite a bit.

Hedges weren't out when I sent it in.:)

OKAY, I KNOW THE GOLD NELLY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ARTICLE. STOP TELLING ME.
I knew it when I wrote it, and I know it now.
I know they can change what they want.
I know I'm probably greedy.

I don't care. I was just saying it was annoying.

Okay?:rolleyes:

Tristan
28-04-2007, 01:18 PM
("and a gold nelly - not that it has anything to do with the new updates, it's just because elephants are funny").

LOL! Did you really put that in? I'm sorry but, LOL.

I know I'm probably greedy.

I just crossed out a word that isn't supposed to be in what you wrote for you. :)

UnderGROUND
28-04-2007, 01:51 PM
LOL Once I won 50 plasto chairs from Callie, 2 or 3 halloweens ago, I think it was 2, on my DarkMorfin account - they NEVER came.

But theres a big differece: 50 brown plastos or a gold nelly... hmm...

Framed
28-04-2007, 01:56 PM
LOL! Did you really put that in? I'm sorry but, LOL.

I just crossed out a word that isn't supposed to be in what you wrote for you. :)

Yes, I did. I was trying to think of a way to make it suitable for the prize, but I couldn't. So I just tried my luck with that.

HAHAHA, you're so funny HAHAHAHHAHHH not.

Someone lock this thread please. :)

Kieeran
28-04-2007, 02:00 PM
Personally myself i preferred the way habbo used to do it.

Submit an article > published in newsie > get a typewriter << that makes sense.

UnderGROUND
28-04-2007, 02:39 PM
Personally myself i preferred the way habbo used to do it.

Submit an article > published in newsie > get a typewriter << that makes sense.Yeaaaaaaaaaaap, same here. Good old Habbo days.

Jordy
28-04-2007, 02:59 PM
Yeah OK I'm afraid people have changed by mind on this 'individual case' I still think supers are fine...

The gold nelly was irrelvant and you even said that, so that was understood.

But in other cases (1 of which was my own) where they removed a super rare and it wasn't really needed to be removed.

Then again, in the long run even if Habbo did include the irrelvant 'gold nelly' they'd get more people entering which equals more money!

Frisky
28-04-2007, 04:16 PM
It's Ecotron, not Electron :]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!