PDA

View Full Version : What site to make

Luke
27-04-2007, 09:01 PM
hey there, i just bought a domain (lukebateson.co.uk) and i don't no wot to put on the site.
It can be anything except something that sell's or hosting ETC

can u vote in the poll and maybe post other iedas thx!

Aflux
27-04-2007, 09:03 PM
What ever you do, make sure it's something that you enjoy, or something where there's a whole in the market for that type of site.

Without either of those two, you will fail instantly.

Just a heads up.

Luke
27-04-2007, 09:31 PM
What ever you do, make sure it's something that you enjoy, or something where there's a whole in the market for that type of site.

Just a heads up.

kk, i'll keep that in mind

redtom
27-04-2007, 09:42 PM
I would say resource site, but with places where people can upload and show off there designs

Mr.OSH
27-04-2007, 10:15 PM
Create a blog/personal site if you are not sure what to do, its a random project that you Can build on and have fun with. However if you want something more challenging with more rewards I suggest another type of project, it is all a matter of what you want out of the overall project really.

Luke
28-04-2007, 09:18 AM
I would say resource site, but with places where people can upload and show off there designs

Create a blog/personal site if you are not sure what to do, its a random project that you Can build on and have fun with. However if you want something more challenging with more rewards I suggest another type of project, it is all a matter of what you want out of the overall project really.

ty for advice, +rep to both

@xP
28-04-2007, 09:35 AM

Just a heads up.

i agree with what this guy i saying, i can't vote in the poll as i don't realy have any suitable ideas that will fit into the Domain.

You should of thought what you wanted to make a site on before you bought the domain.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!