PDA

View Full Version : This is getting a little annoying.

jackass
28-04-2007, 09:25 PM
Please can people stop using the colour white, because on some skins, like mine, you can't read it. & if you use black, it automaticly changes to white on the dark skin. Thanks.

:Jamie
28-04-2007, 09:30 PM
I like the colour white

today
28-04-2007, 09:34 PM
we cant help it, blame mad tbh

jackass
28-04-2007, 09:35 PM
we cant help it, blame mad tbh

Why? Just use black, like you have done now. So its good for everyone.

dannyisnotamazing
28-04-2007, 09:37 PM
But then they have to keep using colour tags, which they might not want to do? :/

If you was using Black skin, I'm sure you wouldn't want to keep using colour tags every time you post although some people do, e.g bold and stuff but yeah.

..he should just change it too like a navy blue colour. :]]! If that looks okay on Dark skin ..

jackass
28-04-2007, 09:38 PM
But then they have to keep using colour tags, which they might not want to do? :/

If you was using Black skin, I'm sure you wouldn't want to keep using colour tags every time you post although some people do, e.g bold and stuff but yeah.

..he should just change it too like a navy blue colour. :]]! If that looks okay on Dark skin ..

Erm... people have to use colour tags for WHITE?

today
28-04-2007, 09:39 PM

But i dont want to use navy tbh.

Erm... people have to use colour tags for WHITE?the BLACK default colour on non habbo skin turns WHITE auto

Scott™
28-04-2007, 09:40 PM
Whites easier to view on black forum which people use, ask mad to change white colour to black on other skins or something :P

jackass
28-04-2007, 09:40 PM
K, now i'm confused? Whats the default colour for the dark skin?

today
28-04-2007, 09:41 PM
Whites easier to view on black forum which people use, ask mad to change white colour to black on other skins or something :P

He wont do that 'cus in FAQ's the black on non habbo skin was non readable so he changed ALL BLACK FONTS to white, why not just change FAQ -.-' less problems tbh.

Scott™
28-04-2007, 09:44 PM
Whiteish Grey

Bruised: How did you get black in your Usertitle then if its all white? :S

dannyisnotamazing
28-04-2007, 09:46 PM
Erm... people have to use colour tags for WHITE?

..No it gets changed auto, when they post? There default colour on the black skin is white.

But i dont want to use navy tbh.

It was just a suggestion. :(

Just Navy gets used on the classic skin, it looks normal.

Aflux
28-04-2007, 09:48 PM
You cannot tell people what to do just because you don't like it.

Indeed it's annoying - live with it; it's not like everyone does it.

Just drag over the text.

Caution
28-04-2007, 09:49 PM
use the hex code for white, but change it a bit.

jackass
28-04-2007, 09:58 PM
You cannot tell people what to do just because you don't like it.

Indeed it's annoying - live with it; it's not like everyone does it.

Just drag over the text.

Ha, no. I'm not telling, its called ASKING. & its helping the forum work, seeing as we can't read most things on this forum if its white.

benjamin
28-04-2007, 09:59 PM
I use white in my usertitle because it looks better on dark skin, lol.

today
28-04-2007, 09:59 PM
'As its not black, its a shade of black, thus a diff hex code which is not blocked. :)

Alkaz
28-04-2007, 10:00 PM
You could just highlight it or change the skin.

today
28-04-2007, 10:02 PM
You could just highlight it or change the skin.
'Yeah that too.

And to anyone who wants to use black for any reason just quote this post and view the HEX CODE and place it in the font name [:

Or copy a bit of wording such as i use ' <-- that and go to "reply" and use advanced editing tools (user cp -> optitions -> bottom) and the hex code is inputted for you.

Its what i use for my usertile and some posts.

Scott™
28-04-2007, 10:03 PM
Ah, i just use quick reply and just type in whatever [COLOR="RED"] and blah blah :P

today
28-04-2007, 10:06 PM
Ah, i just use quick reply and just type in whatever and blah blah :P

[COLOR=#030303]'Well you can still do that way too, as long as you remember the hex code OR copy 'n paste it.

---MAD---
29-04-2007, 11:39 AM
White now turns black on the light skins :).

MAD

nvrspk4
29-04-2007, 04:24 PM
Eww :( White shows up fine :P And most people use white on purpose to hide things :P *Is not happy that his red white and blue patriotic thing is now red black and blue*

darkchicken101
29-04-2007, 04:31 PM
Eww :( White shows up fine :P And most people use white on purpose to hide things :P *Is not happy that his red white and blue patriotic thing is now red black and blue*

Use [COLOR="#fffffe"] instead of white.

today
29-04-2007, 04:52 PM
but he shouldnt have to.

HabboxForum has made life too easy for users, there plain fat and lazy now. C'mon it takes SECONDS to highlight, but will you? No, as your too dan lazy.

"/ Why do lazy / fat people get what they want.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude to others. Thanks=]

---MAD---
29-04-2007, 05:10 PM
but he shouldnt have to.

HabboxForum has made life too easy for users, there plain fat and lazy now. C'mon it takes SECONDS to highlight, but will you? No, as your too dan lazy.

Nothing to do with that. It just makes reading posts easier, rather than having to highlight each post that has white text which is unnecessary and annoying.

today
29-04-2007, 05:12 PM
But your stopping people from moving and such, your letting them get what they want. Why?

Its worked fine before hand.

benjamin
29-04-2007, 05:18 PM
but he shouldnt have to.

i always highlight things when reading it, i dunno why, habit.

Soy
29-04-2007, 05:20 PM
I agree it seems people are getting alot more formal these days and start changing there text colour :S

velocity
29-04-2007, 05:20 PM
why should we stop just for the sake of you?

today
29-04-2007, 05:39 PM
i dont want people to stop. I'm agaisnt the code to change black to white.

I want to be able to write in black.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!