PDA

View Full Version : Really dangerous!

UnderGROUND
28-04-2007, 09:29 PM
Well, pretty dangerous! In my town in Spain there was/is a fiesta, and loads of people in the square place, music, free food and drink... was cool! But the official firework people for it were HOLDING the fireworks, and setting them off! It was pretty funny to watch, cos they were holding them, and they could've hit anybody or they could've gone up with em!

Also they randomly threw firecrackers into the croud thing lol! And they sounded like guns! xD This was all outside the police station aswell...

In the UK they have to put big safety bars and stuff at events... here they were right next to us! ^^ saw the err fit girl in my class there heh.

Things are relaxed out here =D

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Thread closed descended into arguement and a bit innapropriate.
We also have fiestas every month... means extra days off school lol! Like we have Monday and Tuesday off!

Just thought I'd tell you. I'm going to some club thing, like a night club sorta thing, but 14 year olds can go so.....

What are you lot doing? Going anywhere?

Yeah anyway have a nice night! ^^

Mentor
29-04-2007, 04:50 PM
Bah, tis annoying health and safty over here, is kinda inproportionat to the danger of most things now days so it really limits what you can legaly do, which is a pitty i find "/

alexxxxx
29-04-2007, 05:14 PM
UK's the best country in the world, so eh.

velocity
29-04-2007, 05:15 PM
;3443340']UK's the best country in the world, so eh.
lmao, no.

benjamin
29-04-2007, 05:16 PM
it's sunday so i'm practising for my oral on tuesday

Digital
29-04-2007, 05:45 PM
Thats because people in the UK are dumb

velocity
29-04-2007, 05:45 PM
it's sunday so i'm practising for my oral on tuesday
*tonight
my place or yours?

benjamin
29-04-2007, 05:47 PM
*tonight
my place or yours?
lol **** i just realised that sounded so bad.

but mine obv.

le harry
30-04-2007, 05:53 AM
:rolleyes:
*tonight
my place or yours?

that joke is so old, grow up :rolleyes:

yeah, australia we are allowed to make like mini bombs n stuff, its "frowned upon" but people do it anyways:P

Xotuako
30-04-2007, 10:36 AM
(I'm UnderGROUND btw :P)

Yeah, it's cool and @ the guy who said UKs the best country, the UK isn't a country, England wales etc is... And Spain wins hands down, sorry. Untill you come out to Spain to live for half a year, you have no clue, even a 4 week holiday wouldn't feel as good as living here.

Bef
30-04-2007, 11:11 AM
;3443340']UK's the best country in the world, so eh.

In what world do you live?

:rolleyes:

that joke is so old, grow up :rolleyes:

yeah, australia we are allowed to make like mini bombs n stuff, its "frowned upon" but people do it anyways:P

I can make mini bombs ;]

le harry
30-04-2007, 11:35 AM
init easy :)

Papershop
30-04-2007, 11:43 AM

Yeah, it's cool and @ the guy who said UKs the best country, the UK isn't a country, England wales etc is... And Spain wins hands down, sorry. Untill you come out to Spain to live for half a year, you have no clue, even a 4 week holiday wouldn't feel as good as living here.

People have different tastes. Give him his opinion istead of trying to force feed him yours.

Xotuako
30-04-2007, 02:21 PM
People have different tastes. Give him his opinion istead of trying to force feed him yours.

I'm not "force feeding" my opinion, but England is just... theres nothing. I don't see how somebody could say it's the best country in the world. I wen't to England for a holiday, for a week, after the 2nd day I wanted to come back to Spain.

Englands turning worse.

velocity
30-04-2007, 02:49 PM

spains horrible. smells like goat.

alexxxxx
30-04-2007, 03:37 PM
Btw, the UK is a country.

If the UK wasn't a country, there would be www.habbohotel.eng or something like that. The UK has it's own seat on the UN & EU.

It is called the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. + what does it say on your passport? English? No. it says BRITISH. So, don't talk crap.

Papershop
30-04-2007, 05:31 PM
I'm not "force feeding" my opinion, but England is just... theres nothing. I don't see how somebody could say it's the best country in the world. I wen't to England for a holiday, for a week, after the 2nd day I wanted to come back to Spain.

Englands turning worse.

Ofcourse you are. He obviously likes england better, and all your saying is "well its not, its not" like a stupid little kid. And thier loads of things in england, much better things than fiesta. To be quite honest i dont understand how you can stand there and say thiers nothing in england, when most of spain is deserted wasteland.

Shawnstra
01-05-2007, 05:15 AM
Singapore is a fine city. We can't even use firecrackers fgs ;S

Lubricant
01-05-2007, 06:41 AM

ROFLMAO!

Xotuako
06-05-2007, 10:52 AM
Yeah, it smells like goat. :rolleyes:

;3445774']Btw, the UK is a country.

If the UK wasn't a country, there would be www.habbohotel.eng (http://www.habbohotel.eng) or something like that. The UK has it's own seat on the UN & EU.

It is called the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. + what does it say on your passport? English? No. it says BRITISH. So, don't talk crap.
Mmk, so whats England then? A country... but... wait, you said the UK was a country... Please clear this up, my teachers did a crap job. :P xD

And at PaperShop guy, it's not wasteland? I bet you've never even been to Spain.

It's MY OPINION can't I have one?

I suppose I was a little pushy, very sorry :(

But, what I mean, is the weather is great here but in the UK it's not as good, in winter it was 25 degrees C! I'm not kidding.

-- Also, back on topic :P --

DiscoPat
06-05-2007, 01:16 PM
roflmao goat uno..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!