PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion For Runescape Forum

Soy
29-04-2007, 11:46 AM
I have a suggestion to cut down the scamming in the runescape trading forum.
My suggestion is getting MiddleMen to help stop the scamming

What a middleman does:
]- A middleman is a very trusted person who holds the runescape cash and habbo rares and then converts them to the two traders.

For Example;
person A wants to sell there runescape cash. Person B wants to sell there hcs for rs cash. They both dont want to go first. So they agree using a Middle man. Person A then gives the rs cash to the middle man. The Middle man holds the rs cash. Then Person B gives the hcs to person A. After the hcs are given the middle man then gives person A's rs cash to person B. Trade Complete! With no scams

*REMOVED*

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not ask for reputation, thanks :).

VPSwow
29-04-2007, 11:48 AM
But then people will moan that the middleman is not trusted...

---MAD---
29-04-2007, 12:01 PM
This has been suggested before and its simply not possible to run.

Sorry. Thanks for the suggestion though :).

MAD

:Jamie
29-04-2007, 12:03 PM
Nah just best not to, ive seen other sites do this and the middle man always ends up scamming in the end

--ss--
29-04-2007, 12:07 PM
Just get your own personal middle man that you both trust.

The Professor
29-04-2007, 12:13 PM
There will ALWAYS be scamming in that forum. Just trade with people you think you can trust and hope for the best.

Seren
29-04-2007, 01:03 PM
Most people are far too busy to Middleman a trade aswell.

Also, the Middleman could easily scam as well as the other person you're trading.

Soy
29-04-2007, 04:07 PM
Most people are far too busy to Middleman a trade aswell.

Also, the Middleman could easily scam as well as the other person you're trading.

I suppose but im on about trades on line with 2m max. I don't think a trusted member would try to scam about £6 of pixel money do you :S

Scott™
29-04-2007, 04:10 PM
The middle man scams then he can get double the ammount? As both of you give him the furni.. So if the middle man scams hes getting double the amount :P

Soy
29-04-2007, 05:26 PM
As i posted before im on about TRUSTED members and usualy middle men get payed 10% of the trade :S so it wouldn't be like a chore for him

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!