PDA

View Full Version : Chavs..

Jinxxed
29-04-2007, 01:23 PM
Yeah so the other day i was going to the park with loads of mates and we were gonna all get some pizza and stuff. then on the way there this big fat girl comes upto us and asks for cigs and then our phones. & she was squaring up to one of my mates and she was getting really serious and mad. she like started chasing my mate cos she had a purse on her and we all ran after her & then about twenty of them came out of the park and into the road. we were waaaay outnumbered so we ran to my mates house and she had to get her brother out cos there were like thirty of them in her driveway cos i 'got rude' to them. twas scary. you got any chav stories?

PaulMacC
29-04-2007, 01:28 PM
Chav's are hobo's

Xotuako
29-04-2007, 01:35 PM
Chav's are hobo's

Nah, they're Habbos! lol

Hmm, I don't really have any stories, only like when the English chavs in Spain mess around and stuff.. o.O

Although they are some e-chavs I've encountered lol!

Shawnstra
29-04-2007, 01:40 PM
I don't mind them if they don't get in my way ;)

piddle2k6
29-04-2007, 01:42 PM
Well i was walkin 2 a bournemouht match and these 2 millwall chavs came up and were like got any money anmd we were like no and they threw chips at us..

Naturally we had ot be rushed to hospital..

Virgin Mary
29-04-2007, 10:53 PM
i think all british cliques are bad, but in america they have awful fashion sense :eusa_naug!!!!!!!

GoldenMerc
29-04-2007, 10:58 PM
I know most of the chavs in Kenilworth,Most of them are pretty sound. Some of the chavs in coventry are nasty tho,I remeber we were in the rough side of Coventry and this girl asked my mates if we had any spare mins on our phones so my mate lent her the phone and she went down this alley to speak to them,Then she like nearly disapeared the police got involed but it was a Pay-As you go phone

:Liam
29-04-2007, 10:59 PM
Ive had really really hot chips thrown over me :( Whilst I was cycling to the shop I was like ahh splat :P Stupid chavs!

RedStratocas
30-04-2007, 01:09 AM
i think all british cliques are bad, but in america they have awful fashion sense :eusa_naug!!!!!!!

No way, haven't you heard of 'bigger is better'?

We dont have the 'chav' clique here actually

-Soph-
30-04-2007, 03:07 AM
When I was at the fair once, these girls came up to me
and there like
"EWW YOUR TROUSERS ARE WAY TOO SHORT"

and they were like, cropped three quarters.

I found it kinda amusing.

arouse
30-04-2007, 03:13 AM

finally, someone i can agree with.

Ezzie.
30-04-2007, 03:13 AM
They should have a shoot a chav day.

On december 25th (time of goodwill) Each person is entitled to shoot one chav thus cutting down the population of chavs and changing surviving chav's perspective.

Also if a baby's first word is "init" it will be disposed of

Brilliant idea no?

:Hazel
30-04-2007, 11:43 AM
i had some chavs have a go at my friend because she is quite short so they tried to intimdate her by towering over her. i was a bit tipsy at the time so i told them where to go and that they werent funny or clever.

Boo-
30-04-2007, 12:10 PM
well keeping it simple - ive been chucked in a lake (fully clothed) because I wouldnt give one of them a can... my phone broke, 2 £5 notes got soaked and I lost a new 20deck of ****... which got me anoyed oh yea and ive had a stone thrown at my forehead which caused a really deep cut my head was rushing with blood and the white t-shirt i had was pretty much red...

Some chavs are ok... others on the other hand...

arouse
30-04-2007, 12:41 PM
the word "chav" is vile. i hate how people think you can call all anti social people "chavs" the stereotype "emo" is no better, it doesn't give anyone independence nor superiority over them.

madmike666
30-04-2007, 03:32 PM
Well loads of chavs are after me. Dont know. Probs (Not acting hard!) My cousen is the "hardest" of his age in my town. And people like older than him who he terrorises are always after me. Oh and i also found out my cousen grows weed. He occasionally smokes it. He also only has one lung working so i find him very stupid indeed. I love him to bits though.

,Jess,
30-04-2007, 03:38 PM
There's so many chavs near where I live and if you even make eye contact with one they're like "omg you got a problem?what ya lookin at?You want beef?" Yeah that sorta thing lol.

madmike666
30-04-2007, 03:40 PM
There's so many chavs near where I live and if you even make eye contact with one they're like "omg you got a problem?what ya lookin at?You want beef?" Yeah that sorta thing lol.

I hate it when they do that. When you dont make eye contact there like "oi you" And you just look. When you do look they say "What you looking at."

Annoying indeed.

Virgin Mary
30-04-2007, 04:31 PM
No way, haven't you heard of 'bigger is better'?

We dont have the 'chav' clique here actually
No I watched Mean girls and High school musical

benjamin
30-04-2007, 04:32 PM
We don't really have chavs around my area, except for the odd few, and tbh we all get on really.

Most people round my area don't fit into stereotypes tho, like me.

English
30-04-2007, 04:39 PM
Chav's are hobo's
For someone who can't use apostrophes correctly they should keep quiet.

They should have a shoot a chav day.

On december 25th (time of goodwill) Each person is entitled to shoot one chav thus cutting down the population of chavs and changing surviving chav's perspective.

Also if a baby's first word is "init" it will be disposed of

Brilliant idea no?
Stupid idea, yeah! Not very Christian of you is it? I remember you being a pretty big Christian, don't know if you still are but hardly a Christian thing to do. And again a very stupid idea.

Barkseh2131
30-04-2007, 04:42 PM
chavs r great when their on their own but when you put chav and chav together their just diff people, it's amazing.

Ezzie.
30-04-2007, 04:46 PM
Stupid idea, yeah! Not very Christian of you is it? I remember you being a pretty big Christian, don't know if you still are but hardly a Christian thing to do. And again a very stupid idea.

I kinda think you should shut your mouth instead of opening it and using insults.. If you can't pick on SUBTLE sarcasm then you fail badly.

Also I'm not Christian.. Read the what religion are you thread, I said I'm agnostic me dear :) Also what the hell does religion have to do with this? Did your mum beat you a little hard today or something? Re-check the rules: No bullying =]

Well that's a lie there is one God who defenitely exists- Jimi Hendrix ;)

Kyle.tk
30-04-2007, 04:56 PM

hense why i have a fringe, no eyes, no eye contact;d

benjamin
30-04-2007, 05:00 PM
I kinda think you should shut your mouth instead of opening it and using insults.. If you can't pick on SUBTLE sarcasm then you fail badly.

Also I'm not Christian.. Read the what religion are you thread, I said I'm agnostic me dear :) Also what the hell does religion have to do with this? Did your mum beat you a little hard today or something? Re-check the rules: No bullying =]

The bullying quote, how the hell was he bullying? Roflmao. You seem to be giving as much as you get, but more.

asher_
30-04-2007, 05:01 PM
this whole chav-bashing is getting really tired and stupid now. all it shows is ignorance and a feeble mind.

:/

English
30-04-2007, 05:05 PM

Oh I knew you were joking/being sarcastic, hence me being sarcastic back. I remember you said you were Christian or something a while back when there were some deaths in your family. I'm afraid my parents don't beat me, you however aren't ever going to get the chance to beat your kids because you are going to be one of those 40-year old virgins who never has kids or much of a life! Jimi Hendrix, God? Get real moron

Mentor
30-04-2007, 05:29 PM
Oh I knew you were joking/being sarcastic, hence me being sarcastic back. I remember you said you were Christian or something a while back when there were some deaths in your family. I'm afraid my parents don't beat me, you however aren't ever going to get the chance to beat your kids because you are going to be one of those 40-year old virgins who never has kids or much of a life! Jimi Hendrix, God? Get real moron
No offense but your really not very good at this insulting thing, stick with the day job mate :)

this whole chav-bashing is getting really tired and stupid now. all it shows is ignorance and a feeble mind.

:/
In what way does it do that. Chav's are defined by there antisocial behavior, so the word is being used correctly to describe the social group being ranted against?

asher_
30-04-2007, 05:38 PM
No offense but your really not very good at this insulting thing, stick with the day job mate :)

In what way does it do that. Chav's are defined by there antisocial behavior, so the word is being used correctly to describe the social group being ranted against?

it was directed at something stupid ezzie posted earlier (forgot to quote) you're right chavs should be defined by their antisocial behaviour, but that doesn't happen. the term is thrown out to anyone with short hair/anyone owning a tracksuit now.

Mentor
30-04-2007, 05:40 PM
it was directed at something stupid ezzie posted earlier (forgot to quote) you're right chavs should be defined by their antisocial behavior, but that doesn't happen. the term is thrown out to anyone with short hair/anyone owning a tracksuit now.
Thats what most chavs look like, hence people assume there chavs because the look like chavs. But i personally dont think the appearance is what makes them chavs, if you get to know people it becomes obvious there not chavs imo "/

As an observation theres a growing number of chavs now days that dress more like the Emos do o.0 anyway else seen this?

Ashhizzle
30-04-2007, 05:45 PM
I get chased by Chav's because of my school :P

I do wear Trackies, and football shirts but i will never go round chasing people or asking for cigarettes.

Ezzie.
30-04-2007, 07:35 PM

As Entor said you should really refine your insulting/sarcasm skills , and
quit making petty insults like "omg you're going to be a 40 year old virgin!!!11 who never has kids"

Well done *******, virgin's can't have kids? Thanks for the clarifying that :rolleyes:

On a more serious note: the quote above me shows chav like behaviour, ie: questioning my sexuality, attempting to disprove my beliefs then moving onto petty words like moron.

English
30-04-2007, 08:08 PM
As Entor said you should really refine your insulting/sarcasm skills , and
quit making petty insults like "omg you're going to be a 40 year old virgin!!!11 who never has kids"

Well done *******, virgin's can't have kids? Thanks for the clarifying that :rolleyes:

On a more serious note: the quote above me shows chav like behaviour, ie: questioning my sexuality, attempting to disprove my beliefs then moving onto petty words like moron.

The funny thing is, you didn't even try to disprove anything else apart from that insult.

PaulMacC
30-04-2007, 08:19 PM
For someone who can't use apostrophes correctly they should keep quiet.

I couldnt care less the way I use my apostrophes I'm actually not that big of a spelling freak like some people :rolleyes:

summer
30-04-2007, 08:20 PM
I generally don't have a problem with 'chavs', mainly because the ones round our area just walk around in groups just having a laugh, listening to indie music on their phones n that. I do have a problem with pikeys though. It's the people from council estates round here that steal/mug people and generally cause problems.

I hate the way anyone causing a problem wearing a hoody is classed as a 'chav'. I tend not to use it, I use pikey though as it's not really a stereotype, it's more of a fact. People from council estates are pikeys!

English
30-04-2007, 08:24 PM
I generally don't have a problem with chavs, mainly because the ones round our area just walk around in groups just having a laugh, listening to indie music on their phones n that. I do have a problem with pikeys though. It's the people from council estates round here that steal/mug people and generally cause problems.
Exactly. I hang around in the "chav" crew of my year, and of my school because we're in 6th form. There's about 20 of us in school but out of school there's about 30 of us when all out! They're all great guys and a great laugh. People seem to be confusing chavs with pikeys, who dress in chavvy clothes, are always picking fights and have council houses/caravans.

Middlesbrough
30-04-2007, 08:27 PM
Im mostly chav tbh but i like to think of myself as a nice chav who isnt going to smack someone for there phones, a lot of my friends are chavs but their not like that

Moral is:
Most the people in middlesbrough are chavs
Im a chav but not one of the ones who will try to fight you if i see you
Not all chabs are like the ones people are suggesting

Sorry about the lack of grammar im not very clever -.-

edible
30-04-2007, 08:35 PM
pfft, it's just a steretype.

i prefer using troublemakers or scallies..
(I aint read this thread fully cos I cba'd)

uh huh her
30-04-2007, 08:40 PM
tbh they're not "chavs", they're just idiots. you'd probably get what you call "emos" or w/e doing the same thing somewhere.

Ezzie.
30-04-2007, 08:42 PM
The funny thing is, you didn't even try to disprove anything else apart from that insult.

What was there to disprove except mindless insults and idiotic statements?

English
01-05-2007, 06:43 PM
What was there to disprove except mindless insults and idiotic statements?
About how you used to be a Christian and a very big one at that.

DaveTaylor
01-05-2007, 06:52 PM
we dont get chavs here we live in the country (H)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!