PDA

View Full Version : Buon Giorno/Sera Habbox!

DangerMouse
29-04-2005, 09:59 PM
Buon Giorno/Sera Habbox!

Well, my name is DangerMouse, but my habbo name is Syddeh. I don't go on it as much as I used to now that I have moved to Italy. I am now based in the area of Florence, just near Tuscany and I have made a lot of new friends and just need a few friends on here to catch up on gossip from UK and around the world. I have a girlfriend in real life called Emilia, she is my beautiful belle of the ball, and one day I am going to do the honour of making her my wife. I am 18 years old and live with my friend Ryan, my real name is Simon, my friends just call me Syddeh, don't have a clue why! Anyway I am just writing this to say who I am and hope to be hearing from you all, just as long as you've not fallen asleep from my boring article. If you have..... yoo hoo wakey wakey sleepy head, -knocks on screen- a naked girl has entered the room! Ha! That woke you up. Actually that woke me up too! But don't tell Emilia I said that. So this is me and I hope you liked getting to know me a bit better :p . Hope to see you all soon! TTFN [Ta ta for now]

Matty
30-04-2005, 12:33 AM
welcome to habbox forum, read the rules, and enjoy your stay.

the wombats
30-04-2005, 12:34 AM
hi and welcome to the forum

Owen
30-04-2005, 01:41 AM
Bonjour xD
Welcome to habbox forum

Jamie
07-05-2005, 12:05 AM
Welcome to Habboxforums :)

hedgeog325
07-05-2005, 10:36 AM
Hi

Welcome to Habbox Forums :D

Superside
07-05-2005, 09:42 PM
Hey, Welcome to the forum! :eusa_droo

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!