PDA

View Full Version : Which armour/weapon to buy?

J1MI
30-04-2007, 12:23 AM
Either Full dharok's or full guthans / varacs / torags?

Money really isn't an factor. I don't really understand the whole guthan varac torag thing, if some one could explain it to me that'd be good. :)

I currently have granite body, d legs, d hel & whip / d scimi, and i want the best armour.

I want to train strength as well pretty soon at the moment im usuing d scimi to train strength but it seems dharok greataxe has better stats, is it better for training strength?

Thanks for any help given. :)

Royal
30-04-2007, 12:27 AM
Jimi you got all this?! I thought you just started, anyways I think guthans pwns with dsq and whip

J1MI
30-04-2007, 12:29 AM
No i don't have all this as of yet, i want to know which to buy. And i thought you can't really train strength with a whip.

Edit: I just saw a guy with full 3rd age armour, said he spent 210mil on it, now that's too much to spend on armour!

Kyzy
30-04-2007, 12:53 AM
Get Torags for training, it has best defense. Unless you wanna spend 9M on Guthans for the healing effect.

Royal
30-04-2007, 12:55 AM
Dude I ment your account level, I thought you sold habbo for rs so I wasn't suprised by the cash. if u got pm also

lance628
30-04-2007, 01:01 AM
Torag has the best defence and is relatively cheap.
If you want to look good then buy dharok :P

J1MI
30-04-2007, 01:16 AM
i think varacs looks better, and you dont see it too often.

Edit: I went with the verac's for now, i might change it later.

deagle
30-04-2007, 04:30 AM
The crossbow looks like a gun, really cool.

Cwmbran
30-04-2007, 09:22 AM
Go here to find the special effects of the sets; http://www.runehq.com/RHQMiniQuestsView.php?id=00501#sets

I would go for Guthans as it has a healing effect, Torags has the best defence which is also good for training.

I my self am not too keen on Veracs, only really good for KQ-ing imo.

Bun
30-04-2007, 09:33 AM
I'm bored cos i'm off school so i'll explain what each one does :P.
Veracs - Occasionally hits through prayer (prot melee etc) and armor.
Guthans - Can gain back hp for what you hit.
Dharoks - Lower your hp is, the higher you hit < REALLY FUN.
Torags - Lowers your opponents energy :x. It's good without hams for the def bonus though ^^.

jupz
01-05-2007, 10:32 AM
Hi jimi - Ok:

All barrows has a "Special Attack Bonus"

Guthans : Restores health with the special attack on the spear (The special attack is totally random, theres no spec bar)

Torags : Best defence on the game.

Veracs : With the FULL set including the Veracs flail, you can hit through any prayer.

Karils : Kind of a waste of time, the bow hits very good.

Dharock : Will full dharocks you can hit up too 82 (Must only be wearing dharocks, and any other str bonus items) - This of corse depends on your defence level.

I hope this helpes you make that all important Barrows question! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!