PDA

View Full Version : Murder :l

Legend-Killa
30-04-2005, 01:55 AM
Today when I was in school our whole school was on lock down. When i was eating my lunch my principal came in and said when your homeroom is called you must go to the office and call your parents. Last time we had to call our parents there was a robery in the area and they didnt catch the guy so they wanted someone at the bus stop, so i thought it was something similar. I would later find out that a women was brutaly raped and murdered near where I live. The man was doing work on her house and she was the only one home, her husband was at work and kids were at school. The other workers left for lunch and he stayed. He asked to come in, they think he said he had to go to the bathroom. He didn't really have to go to the bathroom. He then brutaly raped her the stabbed and killed her. The women who got murdered was suppose to have a tennis meet with her sister, and she never showed up (since she was dead). Her sister came to her house to look for her as she walked up to the door she saw the man "working" on the house. As she enyered the door she saw blood leading to the bedroom, she walked in and found her sister murdered. As she was in the house the man ran. The man took her cell phone and called people on her list. The man was found 2 and a half hours later walking down the street by a helicopter. When I got home I found out the girl who got murdered was my aunts best friend. The husband never wants to go back in the house where his wife was murdered.This happened today (April 29th)
EDIT: The guy has just been convicted of murder

Sabra
30-04-2005, 02:17 AM
Omg! That is horrible. I hope your aunt is ok. She and the lady and her family will be in mine and many others prayers <3

Legend-Killa
30-04-2005, 02:24 AM
I think my aunt is fine but she still is sad and mad about it just the womens husband i feel bad for cause he doesnt wanna go back in his own house :l

xox.Hayley.xox
30-04-2005, 02:25 AM
OMG! that is so sad *crys* :( :'( :'( :'(

xox.Hayley.xox
30-04-2005, 02:27 AM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA
:(

Legend-Killa
30-04-2005, 02:49 AM
Yea its sad its just wierd how people would actually do that to other people i dont understand how someone would kill another person :( I understand hurting but not killing

Kezzo
30-04-2005, 06:25 AM
I see you live in New York.
Anything can happen in New York.

Legend-Killa
30-04-2005, 03:17 PM
Not around where I live in New York its not normal for things like this to happen. I dont live in New York, New York (if it was there it wouldnt be as much as a shock to me)

Jordzo
30-04-2005, 03:27 PM
OMG Thats So Sad :(
I Hope Your Aunts Ok !

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!