PDA

View Full Version : WoW?

efq
30-04-2007, 08:43 PM
Tbh, what you do on WoW It sounds good, Ill buy it If I know the best stuff about it.
But the membership thing is awful really.

Post info please <33

Nemo
30-04-2007, 09:00 PM
Well if u get the trial then thats 10days free + if u buy the game then u get a free month, well basicly on it u do... so much;

Theres proffesssions, they can be something like tailoring (where u make armour and stuff) to enchanting where.. .well thats a bit obvious.

then theres quests... so many hundreds of quests... and.. well just... so many its unbeleivable

also the land is so massive it would take AGES to walk from one end... to another even tho that isnt really possible

also there is mounts, they increase ur speed by loads but u gotta be lvl 40+ to get one ^^

Then each type of race (gnome,dwarf,human,tauren,orc) each has a certain amount of classes, they could be mage,druid,warrior all soughts! and they each have their own unique ability

and then there is so much more :P

PS2.
01-05-2007, 04:38 AM
Yeah what he said, also the races are Gnome, Dwarf, Night Elf, Human, Draenei. Those are for the Alliance. The Horde have Orcs, Tauren, Undead, Troll, Blood Elves. Say if you're on the Horde, you can talk to other people that are horde but you can't chat with the alliance. Vice Versa. Yeah theres tons of places to train\quest, different classes such as Warrior, Priest, Mage, Druid, Rogue, Paladin, Shaman, Hunter. Theres Dungeons (Instances) you can do with a group of people which have challenging monsters to kill that drop good loot. Its alot of fun, get a 10 day free trial and download it. You can't go wrong.

Dentafrice1
02-05-2007, 03:05 AM
And when Horde comes on Alliance territory... thats when it gets fun!

Thats called PvP or (Player Vs Player) where you can attack another player of the other side.

You should buy *cough, or steal* it

3d
02-05-2007, 04:04 PM
how can you steal WoW ? :P

Carlos
02-05-2007, 04:35 PM
The people are what make WoW.

Go into a main city and just look at the hundreds of players running around doing their stuff.

This game makes interaction great.

Axel
02-05-2007, 05:31 PM

Go into a shop that sells Wow and steal it..

3d
02-05-2007, 06:02 PM
Go into a shop that sells Wow and steal it..
pmsl

i knew someone would say that

has anyone bought a game ? the cases are empty and the discs are behind the till ...

Axel
02-05-2007, 06:04 PM
pmsl

i knew someone would say that

has anyone bought a game ? the cases are empty and the discs are behind the till ...

Maybe it's a dodgy shop where they just leave the discs in their cases.

3d
02-05-2007, 06:14 PM
i swear that their would be a law or something to keep em behind the till anyway

Dentafrice1
02-05-2007, 07:27 PM
Umm Walmart has the computer games just sitting there, I got WoW and the burning crusade the same day ;)

Carlos
02-05-2007, 08:53 PM
Umm Walmart has the computer games just sitting there, I got WoW and the burning crusade the same day ;)

Stolen or bought? lol.

Dentafrice1
02-05-2007, 09:31 PM
Five finger discount.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!