PDA

View Full Version : Help.

yido
01-05-2007, 01:44 PM
Right i aint good with all this relationship im one of those people who "get" with someone and just leave it at. but there is this one girl who ive seen loads we talked before as she went to a diffrent school not far but i realy like her and she has my number. you think i should go in ? or just take it slow im seeing her 2night becasue she will be up there were im hanging out i just dont wanna make an idiot of my self.

:Hazel
01-05-2007, 02:07 PM
just chat to her and see where it goes...

Cwmbran
01-05-2007, 02:15 PM
If you have her mobile number, ring her before you go out tonight just find something to talk about say something like. "You coming out tonight?" even though you know she is if you talk to her before you go out I believe theres a more chance that you will speak to her when your actually out.

Try spending the most of the night with her without neglecting your friends, don't rush into things take your time. If you still need help then just post here again. :)

Kittii
01-05-2007, 04:09 PM
Jus Get Tlkin 2 Her [&&] See How It Endz Up..
Lyyk Some1 Alreadii Sed Lol :P
Buh Yeh Seriously,, If Yooh Get 2 No Er Murr B4 Yooh Lyyk Ask Her Owt Itz Such A Better Decision Tbh Coz Then You'll No Wot Yooh Have In Common [If Yooh Do Lmao]
Yooh Myyt Decide Tha Maybe Yooh Jus Wna Stay Mayytez Wit Her .. Or Maybe Not
Once Yooh've Known Her For A Whilee Maybe She Mite Lyyk Yooh Bk If She Dnt Alreadii ..
Jus Take It Slow [&&] Dnt Rush Tings ..
Yuh [&&] Text Her To See If She Wants To Hang Owt Sumtym !
If Yooh Keep Hanging Wit Eachother She Mite Realise Yooh Lyyk Er Maybe?

Good Luck !!
Hope I Helped,,

Lotsa Love,,
Briony .. <3 *

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!