PDA

View Full Version : Old School Rare may be on sale..

-:Undertaker:-
01-05-2007, 05:10 PM
http://www.habbo.co.uk/news/article184.html (http://www.habbo.co.uk/news/article184.html)

I should also warn all you traders out there - a popular old skool rare may be on sale soon - we await further instructions.

TopManTim
01-05-2007, 05:13 PM
I see the love potion thing so hopefully that will be out aswell :) . I wonder what the rare is. Maybe petal patch?

Breakfloor
01-05-2007, 05:13 PM
ok, probably something NOBODY wants out like HC or throne.

Ashhizzle
01-05-2007, 05:14 PM
SUPER RARE UBER DUCK!

i wonder:rolleyes:

01-05-2007, 05:15 PM
I hate it when they rerelease old rares.

They have like 100+ new rares waiting to be released and yet they choose to destroy old ones.

Jordy
01-05-2007, 05:15 PM
that has scared me so much, not prepared to take the risk. I'm selling all my 7 thrones now, couldn't bare it for them to be released!

Breakfloor
01-05-2007, 05:16 PM
and what if its HCs? then you cant buy anymore thrones.

Robby
01-05-2007, 05:16 PM
I dunno wht but i think they may release the Dino

I very much doubt it though :D

PinkFM
01-05-2007, 05:18 PM
WTH WOULD THEY RELEASE A BLOODY HC WHEN YOU CAN BUY IT 30 CREDITS ANY TIME YOU WANT!

Also it will probs be something summery/springy.
Urgh it might be a sleeping bag or solarium

Robby
01-05-2007, 05:19 PM
Just gunna sell a few of my ts just incase.

i doubt it will be the t

Think how many complaints habbo will get and how many people will leave

TopManTim
01-05-2007, 05:21 PM
If they released the throne I think it would completly wreck super values. You wouldn't trade 1000hcs for something as it would take years and I can't see what would take over as the throne. There are too few golden solariums and green pillows so I can't see what the new throne would be.

Ed.
01-05-2007, 05:22 PM
why does he always release already released rares fgs!!!

Hazza
01-05-2007, 05:24 PM
I think its a DJ Deck tbh.

But hey, I have no furni, Im not bothered xD

Niall!
It may be the throne
Habbo would make alot of money, simply from people who think it's "cool" to have a throne on an internet game. Let's face it, throne is the most wanted item on habbo, every new traders aim. It would be a smart move for habbo to release it.

PinkFM
why does he always release already released rares fgs!!!

I think it's HelKat since she has been assistant manager we have the green BB re-released and now something else.

Groves
01-05-2007, 05:26 PM
I hope its the throne.

brandon
i would lol if it was the throne.

Hurts
Of all the new rares there are, why re-release another old one, we only had the GBB re-released last month :@

MrCorny
01-05-2007, 05:34 PM
Good find. I think they might release Golden Solo, Maybe Petal Patch, or Dino.

Markness.
01-05-2007, 05:35 PM
i think its gonna be the gold icm, it would make sence wouldnt it :P with being summery and all

Niall!
01-05-2007, 05:37 PM
i think its gonna be the gold icm, it would make sence wouldnt it :P with being summery and all

we got an icm already this year

01-05-2007, 05:37 PM
It says Old School so I doubt it's a Solarium or ICM's etc.

It has to be something old, I think it could be a old super, Throne, Petal, Orange Parasol, Aloe Vera or White Birdbath.

OR it could be a Samovar since HelKat is obessed with Tea.

I do think it could be the Throne as it looks like they are seeking permission from Sulake to release it.

Elkaa
01-05-2007, 05:38 PM
FAQ's say the Throne will never be released.

Liz♥
01-05-2007, 05:38 PM
If it's an old skool rare it might be a rare they released ages ago but hasn't been released for ages

So i'm guessing

the ambers, nellies, holiday romance

those are the rares off the top of my head that are old and have only been released once

MattyBoy
01-05-2007, 05:39 PM
Trading would like be wiped out if it gets released. Sell your thrones quick!

Elkaa
01-05-2007, 05:43 PM
FAQ's say the Throne will never be released.

Holiday Romance

Xarea
01-05-2007, 05:43 PM
Summer + Old Skool Rare =

Holiday Romance

?

MattyBoy
01-05-2007, 05:44 PM
Maybe it could be petal to do with the maze stuff?

MrCorny
01-05-2007, 05:45 PM
Holiday Romance
Holiday Romance, what?

Also i just thought about it and i guess that it will be something that has been released before..:rolleyes:

01-05-2007, 05:46 PM
It would make sence for Sulake to release the Throne though, imagine how much money they'd get.

theman0001
01-05-2007, 05:47 PM
I think its a DJ Deck tbh.

But hey, I have no furni, Im not bothered xD

yeah, i think its probly going to be DJ Deck

Moozo
01-05-2007, 05:47 PM
Methinks DJ Deck?
It used to be the most valuable rare on habbo and you do see a lot of them in staffs rooms. I have complete confidence in saying it won't be the throne, all the rich people would go beserk and most likely leave, I agree with above in sayiong it could also be Holiday Romance.

MattyBoy
01-05-2007, 05:48 PM
Habbo are getting a bit greedy.

Elkaa
01-05-2007, 05:48 PM
It would make sence for Sulake to release the Throne though, imagine how much money they'd get.

Then imagine how much money they'd lose from people not creating multipul accounts to get HC's, to get thrones.

01-05-2007, 05:51 PM
I do think some would leave BUT people would rejoin as many are addicted.

paws
01-05-2007, 05:51 PM
Then imagine how much money they'd lose from people not creating multipul accounts to get HC's, to get thrones.

Could just get 5 hcs for a gold bar - 50 credits.
Rather then spending 30 credits, just to receive 1 hc.

Misawa
01-05-2007, 05:53 PM
Won't be HC Sofas, 'old skool Rare' means it's one of the original catalogue rares most probably.

dbgtz
01-05-2007, 05:54 PM
Great.
An old STINKIN rare.
Nice going.
I think it is sulake doing this, not habbo UK its self because 'They await further instructions'.
But who knows what it is, it is apparently a 'good' one but I bet it is like, a summer fan, or maybe the laser gate (red), or maybe the bear rugs! Or the posters! Or even gothic stuff!
I cant wait, not.
It could still be new, the accidental sky dragon, because dragons are old rares and they rule <3
It doesnt say it has been released... Or does it?

Elkaa
01-05-2007, 05:54 PM
Could just get 5 hcs for a gold bar - 50 credits.
Rather then spending 30 credits, just to receive 1 hc.

All the same, they're buying the credits to reach the "rich" target; which is Thrones.

My personal guess, as said above, would be Holiday Romance. Second being Petal, third being Orange Parasol.

Either way, everything has been in the catalogue before. The Throne thrived from that.

TopManTim
01-05-2007, 05:55 PM
I've just been told by someone on the console that it's definately not the throne, it's something later than that.

He says he has reliable sources but I don't know him that well so I'm not sure weather to trust him.

MattyBoy
01-05-2007, 05:56 PM
Would this mean hcs would go up in price if thrones gone in the catolouge :)

e5..
01-05-2007, 05:57 PM
If the cauldron was to come out and I was offered it, the first place I would look is the cata, anyway it's old skool so hmmmmmmmmm....... gd find

Breakfloor
01-05-2007, 05:58 PM
No. they would stay at their current price

TopManTim
01-05-2007, 05:59 PM
Either way, everything has been in the catalogue before. The Throne thrived from that.

When was the throne in the catalogue? Wasn't it one of Iones gifts?

Cwmbran
01-05-2007, 06:01 PM
I'm guessing it's going to be a furni related to summer (Holiday Romance, aloe Vera)
Or the Throne as they say "we await further instructions." Or maybe one of Ione's gift (Throne, Holopod and the Russian Samovar)

Xotuako
01-05-2007, 06:01 PM
Hide ur ferniz!!!!!!!

Umm, I have no idea what it could be... probably dino :P HIDE FERNIZ.

:Act
01-05-2007, 06:02 PM
pmsl it WONT be the throne. too many ppl wud leave.
Plus, it's never been released, so how can it be re-released. all the ppl saying its gunna be a super are delerious.
I reckon itll be Holiday Romance, u cant get much more old skool.
So yeh, Holiday Romance or a Parasol :)
Ready for summer :P

GommeInc
01-05-2007, 06:03 PM
and what if its HCs? then you cant buy anymore thrones.
HC?! Wha? Where did that daft thought come from?!

I doubt it is the throne, because it isn't an old school rare... I am guessing they mean catalogue rares as per usual, so I imagine either Aloe Vera (because it is Spring/Summer) or another season related rare.

dbgtz
01-05-2007, 06:05 PM
Where does it say the rare is getting re released?
It doesnt.
It says 'Old Skool' Doesnt meen its a released rare, but it could be a recolour of a popular rare eg dragon (best rare <3)

LondonGoons
i would lol if it was the throne.
ditton .

Hurts
They could release the Trax and then release the DJ Deck to celebrate the new arrival?

MrCorny
01-05-2007, 06:06 PM
HIDE FERNIZ.

Why? :S

Breakfloor
01-05-2007, 06:08 PM
I personally think its parasol. (orange)

--ss--
01-05-2007, 06:08 PM
that has scared me so much, not prepared to take the risk. I'm selling all my 7 thrones now, couldn't bare it for them to be released!
tbh if your being serious thats taking furni too far?:rolleyes:

I doubt thrones are coming out as they were never released before?

I don't really mind whatever rare is getting released , what rares could be more old school than hologirls , speakers , petals and aloes.

Xotuako
01-05-2007, 06:10 PM
Why? :S

Just kidding ;)

Well, I hope it's a rare you want to be out!

Hazza
01-05-2007, 06:11 PM
They could release the Trax and then release the DJ Deck to celebrate the new arrival?

Yup, I still think its the DJ Deck, I don't think it will be the throne.. That would just wreck the whole super trading system. This is like the 'Dino' thing! All it does it makes the throne go down in price, Which is good I suppose!

GommeInc
01-05-2007, 06:11 PM
Where does it say the rare is getting re released?
It doesnt.
It says 'Old Skool' Doesnt meen its a released rare, but it could be a recolour of a popular rare eg dragon (best rare <3)
What else would they release which they have some idea about? The throne is far too important on Habbo and they know that. It could be the holo-pod or samovar I guess, they're old school rares...

TopManTim
01-05-2007, 06:14 PM

I would love it if they did that. I need a DJ Deck for my new room and I don't have 5t(or however much they're worth)

--ss--
01-05-2007, 06:17 PM
I say either aloe vera or Eid mubarak(sp?) poster as they are the most old school rares and there aren't many of them in the hotel.

Robby
01-05-2007, 06:18 PM
IT
WONT
BE
THE
THRONE
k Thanks :)

Cwmbran
01-05-2007, 06:22 PM
IT
WONT
BE
THE
THRONE
k Thanks :)

What makes you think that?
It says "we await further instructions." so it could well be the Throne as they are awaiting permission from Sulake to release it and as said many times before it would be a good move for the company to release it because many people would want to buy it, some people may leave but more and more people join each day therefore keeping the flow of cash coming in because people will be buying credits to get HC and furni.

TopManTim
01-05-2007, 06:24 PM
I really don't wanit it to be the Eid Mubarak poster. It's the only poster that is actually really rare now.

GommeInc
01-05-2007, 06:29 PM
It says "we await further instructions." so it could well be the Throne as they are awaiting permission from Sulake to release it and as said many times before it would be a good move for the company to release it because many people would want to buy it, some people may leave but more and more people join each day therefore keeping the flow of cash coming in because people will be buying credits to get HC and furni.
What makes you say the instructions are from Sulake? Maybe the instructions are just a comical way of say "We'll wait a bit to tell you" because they are quoting from films like Star Wars which they have done so in the past from a film called Airplane! Also, why would they need to ask Sulake? Hotels are mainly independent... Habbo know that the throne is valuable on the UK Hotel, they release them as prizes VERY rarely now and they get more money from people buying furniture for trading, such are rares to trade for bigger, better rares or norms for small rares which are later traded for better rares? Selling a big, expensive rare is irrational on Habbo's behalf "/

Cwmbran
01-05-2007, 06:34 PM
What makes you say the instructions are from Sulake? Maybe the instructions are just a comical way of say "We'll wait a bit to tell you" because they are quoting from films like Star Wars which they have done so in the past from a film called Airplane! Also, why would they need to ask Sulake? Hotels are mainly independent...

If it is to be the throne that is going to be released they would want to ask Sulake, think of the consiquences alot of people would leave but alot of people would buy it, thats why they want instructions from Sulake on to release it or not.

Also to your edit, think how much money Sulake would make from releasing the throne as many people believe it is cool to own a throne and loads of people want them therefore gaining mass profits, again Habbo would want instructions from Sulake because as you said the Throne is a very valubale rare which would result in the crash of the market, thats why they "await further instructions."

Elkaa
01-05-2007, 06:34 PM

The accidental release of all supers.

GommeInc
01-05-2007, 06:36 PM
If it is to be the throne that is going to be released they would want to ask Sulake, think of the consiquences alot of people would leave but alot of people would buy it, thats why they want instructions from Sulake on to release it or not.
Still makes no sense... Why would they ask Sulake? Sulake know already that they make enough money through people buying rares from the catalogue which they trade for the throne. They earn alot ore money this way than just selling off that item of furniture for 25 credits when it is worth hundreds of times more. It is irrational, as I stated, for them to release a rare that has more money spent on it for other reasons than just for selling it off for cheap "/

Therefore I am nearly 100&#37; certain that Habbo are not stupid enough to sell the throne. I think it is either one of iones gifts, or a very early catalogue rare.

Levi
01-05-2007, 06:37 PM

I was just think that, when has the Throne been released in the catalogue? So if its something that has been in the catalogue then it wont be throne. (Unless its been in :) )

Cwmbran
01-05-2007, 06:40 PM
Still makes no sense... Why would they ask Sulake? Sulake know already that they make enough money through people buying rares from the catalogue which they trade for the throne. They earn alot ore money this way than just selling off that item of furniture for 25 credits when it is worth hundreds of times more. It is irrational, as I stated, for them to release a rare that has more money spent on it for other reasons than just for selling it off for cheap "/

Therefore I am nearly 100% certain that Habbo are not stupid enough to sell the throne. I think it is either one of iones gifts, or a very early catalogue rare.

Read my post again, I edited after because I saw you edited yours.

GommeInc
01-05-2007, 06:40 PM
I was just think that, when has the Throne been released in the catalogue? So if its something that has been in the catalogue then it wont be throne. (Unless its been in :) )
People seem to think an accidental release means purpose release and seem to base their knowledge around accidents. The throne isn't a catalogue rare, never has been, it was accidentally released for about a minute "/

Read my post again, I edited after because I saw you edited yours.
Yet Habbo make alot more money selling other rares which Habbos buy and then trade for super rares. Releasing the throne just cuts out the trading and makes it easier to get one, making it cheaper to trade for. You are kinda going against your theory that loads of people will leave. If loads do leave, it doesn't mean loads will join, because new people wouldn't know the value of a throne? Therefore, less people buying the throne.

Habbo won't ask Sulake because it is a valuable rare, they have no control over what is released unless it has something to do with glitches in the furniture or for a special event like Sulakes birthday and they have a rare which is related to it (which they don't, but possibly they would make one). Your idea of Habbo contacting Sulake seems flawed in many areas, if Sulake still say yes, they still get money, enough money for their needs. If they say no, they still make enough money, so it is a win, win situation. Asking would be pointless "/

DaveTaylor
01-05-2007, 06:41 PM
it will be the hammock

Levi
01-05-2007, 06:54 PM
People seem to think an accidental release means purpose release and seem to base their knowledge around accidents. The throne isn't a catalogue rare, never has been, it was accidentally released for about a minute "/

It was released accidentally? So it wasnt ment to be put in the catalouge, meaning its not an 'old school' rare as Habbo didnt want it in the catalouge?

GommeInc
01-05-2007, 06:58 PM
Pretty much, yes. It's still a Super/miscellaneous rare,

Scup
01-05-2007, 07:01 PM

I totally agree, It will probably be the DJ Deck to celebrate the new arrival of Trax.. NOT THE THRONE.. which poor noobs seem to be going round sayin in trade rooms to get them cheaper!

--ss--
01-05-2007, 07:08 PM
I really don't wanit it to be the Eid Mubarak poster. It's the only poster that is actually really rare now.
Tbh i think there are only 5 of them in circulation? i have only ever seen them 3 times in rooms , they are extremely rare to find , i doubt any of the newer Habbo's even know it is a poster lol . That's why its a perfect rare to re release, ii think they should be worth like 5T (no i don't have one.)

TopManTim
01-05-2007, 07:13 PM
Tbh i think there are only 5 of them in circulation? i have only ever seen them 3 times in rooms , they are extremely rare to find , i doubt any of the newer Habbo's even know it is a poster lol . That's why its a perfect rare to re release, ii think they should be worth like 5T (no i don't have one.)

I have two on different storage acounts, and there's a shop I know that has 6 but that's about it that i know of. There's probably about a few hundred owned by active acounts.

Yuh they should be worth 5t then I'd have 10t =D

ExtraKen
01-05-2007, 07:15 PM
I totally agree, It will probably be the DJ Deck to celebrate the new arrival of Trax.. NOT THE THRONE.. which poor noobs seem to be going round sayin in trade rooms to get them cheaper!

that would make sence.. :P

And lol ye xD anyway its a crap rare to give a 5T value ;l dont want that to be released :(

i guess its Dj Deck

Kardan
01-05-2007, 07:17 PM
It won't be the throne or HC.

The HC is for Habbo Club only - everyone knows that.
And the Throne was said "never to be released" by numerous staff members.

efq
01-05-2007, 07:21 PM
SUPER RARE UBER DUCK!

i wonder:rolleyes:
YEYEYE!

ZL2.
01-05-2007, 07:24 PM
It says Old School so I doubt it's a Solarium or ICM's etc.

It has to be something old, I think it could be a old super, Throne, Petal, Orange Parasol, Aloe Vera or White Birdbath.

OR it could be a Samovar since HelKat is obessed with Tea.

I do think it could be the Throne as it looks like they are seeking permission from Sulake to release it.
or they're just trying to create a story?

mykes
01-05-2007, 07:24 PM
Thig is, Why would Habbo warn traders about it, usually when they re-release, they don't have to warn us, unless it's of extreme value?. Also, Sulake approve rares to be released, which on the other hand makes it most likely that it'll be a request from Habbo UK staff, so It could be Samovar, being HelKat's favourite. Most likely Throne though, as UK is the only hotel which has the Throne as a currency higher than the HC, the others have HC's, and the Throne has either been released or Super Rare, and planned to be eventually released. Maybe Sulake want a universal curreny of HC - makes it easier to do values of rares and for Habbo's OWN rare values?. Though; it does say in the FAQ's, it'd never be released. Maybe that's why they are seeking Sulake approval? It'll either be a Super rare, or it'll be from the Jibbi/ione era, Holiday Romance etc.

Energizer
01-05-2007, 07:27 PM
i rly hope it's not orange paras lmaoo.

--ss--
01-05-2007, 07:27 PM
Thig is, Why would Habbo warn traders about it, usually when they re-release, they don't have to warn us, unless it's of extreme value?. Also, Sulake approve rares to be released, which on the other hand makes it most likely that it'll be a request from Habbo UK staff, so It could be Samovar, being HelKat's favourite. Most likely Throne though, as UK is the only hotel which has the Throne as a currency higher than the HC, the others have HC's, and the Throne has either been released or Super Rare, and planned to be eventually released. Maybe Sulake want a universal curreny of HC - makes it easier to do values of rares and for Habbo's OWN rare values?. Though; it does say in the FAQ's, it'd never be released. Maybe that's why they are seeking Sulake approval? It'll either be a Super rare, or it'll be from the Jibbi/ione era, Holiday Romance etc.

During RAF4U a very long time ago Callie said that while she's in charge the throne would never be released but a shame shes gone now :[

TopManTim
01-05-2007, 07:28 PM
During RAF4U a very long time ago Callie said that while she's in charge the throne would never be released but a shame shes gone now :[

Explain what RAF4U is please :)

mykes
01-05-2007, 07:31 PM
RAF4U was Impetuous' group when there was a comp on, Like HelKat's TEA A?

Kardan
01-05-2007, 07:32 PM
RAF4U was Impetuous' group when there was a comp on, Like HelKat's TEA A?

RAF4U was the competiton as a whole, Impetuous' group was RIF (Royal Imp Force) or something :p

I still doubt it will be the Throne though, it'll probably be hologirl, aloevera, hamock or holiday romance.

GommeInc
01-05-2007, 07:33 PM
Some army event things, that's all you need to know :P

Habbo are probably warning traders because traders use rares? Why must people over expand trivial things to make them seem bigger than what they really are?

--ss--
01-05-2007, 07:33 PM
Explain what RAF4U is please :)
RAF4U = Royal Air Force For YOU :p
It was an event during 05 where the staff members made their owm groups, campaigned people to join and did events facing each others group etc , the groups were:
Royal Imp force = impetuous
The tea A team = helkat
Geno = dionysus
Jehovah witness = lost_witness
kosmic kittens = glitterkat :p

there was a rumour of the throne coming out during the end of the event and callie say it will never come out , there may still be screenies on the forum if you search hard enough :p

Hazza
01-05-2007, 07:34 PM
:o Or maybe it could be the info bus...;)

Kardan
01-05-2007, 07:35 PM
If the Throne does come out - it'll be chaos, when staff put "Which rare would you like to see released?" and the Throne was within the poll, the Throne dropped to 3HC, and Super rares were then traded in pure HCs.

It didn't come out - the black monolith did.

Hazza
01-05-2007, 07:39 PM
Yeah, Its like the dino thing, Everyone thought the was going to be released, It dropped to 2T. Never did.

Earthquake
01-05-2007, 07:59 PM
Its going to be HC Blue plasto as its no longer hc xoxo

lew!
01-05-2007, 08:05 PM
tbh i reckon its dino.

Jordy
01-05-2007, 08:08 PM
Lets hope it's DJ Deck for 10 mins and they have no warning other than hotel alert when it's released.

Edit: 900th post! 1000 here I come ;)

lew!
01-05-2007, 08:09 PM
why hope its a DJ Decks,
Oh and jord, dont have a ''majour panic'' its only a game

Earthquake
01-05-2007, 08:09 PM
I am actully worried now.. think of the guys who cry when they loose 1 throne.. think about the people who loose 300+...

Also go on sulake homepage its changed

Willz
01-05-2007, 08:23 PM
A lot of you guys are seriously obsessed with Habbo lawl.

01-05-2007, 08:27 PM

Then guess what?

Don't read here! :)

array
01-05-2007, 08:41 PM
I personally think it could be one of ione's birthday gifts, since it does indeed say 'Old Skool', or maybe one of the rare trophies, probably the throne however?
If so, i'm ruined!

The Professor
01-05-2007, 08:49 PM

If you come on a habbo forum and complain about people talking about habbo you need to go to logic school.

I think itll be the petal because of the results of the poll to release the petal/gbb/hammock

TopManTim
01-05-2007, 08:51 PM
Yeah I would like the petal or DJ Deck to be released as I need both for a new room :P

Naythi.
01-05-2007, 09:25 PM
Proberly a nelly ?? Or something high in value
Orange parasol maybe ?? Because they have been out for a while !

andy-t-2007
01-05-2007, 09:39 PM
typo mayb?

Hazza
01-05-2007, 09:40 PM
typo mayb?

Nice idea! That is pretty good idea, Old skool + It would be nice to see that come out! :)

crans
01-05-2007, 09:45 PM
I hope all the supers get released, then people can stop moaning that they've never had one!

Elkaa
01-05-2007, 09:47 PM
I am actully worried now.. think of the guys who cry when they loose 1 throne.. think about the people who loose 300+...

Also go on sulake homepage its changed

Not quiet sure what you mean by the bottom line.

GoldenMerc
01-05-2007, 10:01 PM
I hope all the supers get released, then people can stop moaning that they've never had one!
Ye but then the'd not be super so they would still moan.
I hope its like Petal tbh

Black_Apalachi
01-05-2007, 10:04 PM
Lol they won't release any HC rares but I wouldn't bet my house on it not being a super ;).

Yeah, Typo is a good idea because they are never given out any more (no article prize any more) :rolleyes:.

crans
01-05-2007, 10:07 PM
Lol they won't release any HC rares but I wouldn't bet my house on it not being a super ;).

Yeah, Typo is a good idea because they are never given out any more (no article prize any more) :rolleyes:.

I just started playing while when they released the "Snow Globe", then along with "Orange parasol" then the accident which the USA Hotel Manager done, putting all rares into catalogue.

indian8132
01-05-2007, 10:36 PM
They really SHOULDNT re release rares, it makes the richer people go poorer after all the effort they put in. Imagiene if petals came out instead of green bb's, some casinos would have went down sooooo much!

Nixon!
02-05-2007, 12:46 AM
stop being stupid kids, its an obvious fact they will never "release"
throne
holoboy
samovar
typo
gold/silver/bronze small trophies

and probably never release the dino since it has such great importance as a super rare, but i could totally see the birdbaths released XD

so...probably the grey one since the green one just came out?

bo$$
02-05-2007, 02:51 AM
It's probably gunna be a DJ deck or typo..

DJ deck I think because of the whole 'old skool' thing.. and like.. DJ Decks are "old skool" in real life.. Somewhat.. I unno
and um the typo cuz its pretty old on habbo. ye.
lol

If stuff like this has already been said..

sorry but I dont care. I didnt wanna go through 5 pages ;l

Alkaz
02-05-2007, 06:21 AM

i doubt it will be the t

If it is the throne, think how many people would buy
it though. I Want it to be petals though.

Alkaz
02-05-2007, 06:21 AM

i doubt it will be the t

lew!
02-05-2007, 06:37 AM

If people brought it, they would be like "omgzzz i got a fronee wich is a supa rare!!!¬ " Even though if they released it, it would loose their value and in one way, sulake will make a lot of money but equally they will probberly loose more than they earn because most people who have thrones buy credits much more often than 'newb' habbos that only have like 1hc

Antallica
02-05-2007, 06:45 AM
;S Why dont they bring out new rares?

Liz♥
02-05-2007, 06:50 AM
;S Why dont they bring out new rares?

Because they ran out of ideas to annoy us :P

This is the last one. Or maybe they've not released the rares not enough.

I still think it's bronze & silver nellies that might come out because those are really old but on the other hand, holiday romance wasn't released since february 2003 and that would make sense to release it now as it does collide with summer very well.

They would best be off releasing a new summer rare like the purple icm or something.

Imatate.
02-05-2007, 07:00 AM

To be honest, Habbo UK don't need permission from sulake to release anything. As long as they purchase the version from Sulake then they have the right to do whatever they want without Sulake's permission.

Shawnstra
02-05-2007, 07:18 AM
My guess is either a Petal or a Throne

Nixon!
02-05-2007, 07:59 AM
its going to either be a new rare (fan most likely) or grey birdbath :)

anyone willing to place a wager?

Boo-
02-05-2007, 08:28 AM
I should also warn all you traders out there - a popular old skool rare may be on sale soon - we await further instructions.

Thrones... are most probably not going to be released it would crash the trading market.

I dont think its holiday romance as I wouldn't call it very popular..

Just need to think - whats popular? whats old old school? and whats worth abit to warn traders about that may have alot of them?

Could be nellys? orange para? white bb (doubt that though as they just released green)? green pillow? but yea.. who knows..

le harry
02-05-2007, 09:56 AM
Telux would be worried ;)

Elkaa
02-05-2007, 10:26 AM
Well, although I doubt Thrones will be coming out, I've decided to swap from 250 pure, to 150 pure.. Just watch the bloody Dinos come out now -_-

le harry
02-05-2007, 11:09 AM
What do you mean Elkaa?

Dal
02-05-2007, 11:37 AM
To be honest, Habbo UK don't need permission from sulake to release anything. As long as they purchase the version from Sulake then they have the right to do whatever they want without Sulake's permission.
All of that is complete utter garbage. Habbo is sulake for crying out loud lol. There are habbo offices who work to make habbo a better place for the community and more profitable. Sulake overlook habbo in itself and make sure the right decisions are made. Obviously releases and events are looked within themselves just to make sure.

Habbo never purchased anything from sulake. Seriously where did you hear that? It's a business so i doubt a business of habbo's high standards is going to let rash decisions to be made. Basically an organisation within another shadowing it.

Cwmbran
02-05-2007, 12:06 PM

They don't need permission no, but the HabboUK staff know that the Throne is a valubale rare and if it was to be released they would want to consult Sulake on whether or not to release it as no doubt people will leave if it is the throne. They just need to figure out if it would be worth releasing the Throne.

Also Habbo is owned by Sulake, they do not need to "purchase" anything from Sulake. :rolleyes:

Kanakai-D
02-05-2007, 12:08 PM
Sounds interesting :) Thanks for sharing xox

You
02-05-2007, 12:38 PM
Has anyone thought of the hologirl coming out? Considering it was the first Habbo UK rare.

Blissa
02-05-2007, 01:14 PM
To be honest I think it's going to be something from Hotel Kultakata.

Jordie
02-05-2007, 01:46 PM

what is hotel kultakata lol?:S

ZL2.
02-05-2007, 01:52 PM
Don't be silly, lol

:Hazel
02-05-2007, 02:11 PM
haha what a sham, yet again.

Lozzoling
02-05-2007, 02:16 PM
probably Aloe Vera, you dont get more old school

" should also warn all you traders out there - a popular old skool rare may be on sale soon - we await further instructions."

Since when did habbo "await instructions"?

It must be something pretty big if they need instructions.

Frisky
02-05-2007, 02:39 PM
It says popular rare. Most popular one ive ever seen is the Speakers corner when it came out. It was like the first rare in 3 years?

You
02-05-2007, 02:44 PM
probably Aloe Vera, you dont get more old school

" should also warn all you traders out there - a popular old skool rare may be on sale soon - we await further instructions."

Since when did habbo "await instructions"?

It must be something pretty big if they need instructions.
I don't think they really need "instructions" i think they're just trying to make a bit for hype out of it.

Jamie, you're kidding when you say 3 years, right?

--ss--
02-05-2007, 02:54 PM
It says popular rare. Most popular one ive ever seen is the Speakers corner when it came out. It was like the first rare in 3 years?
the speakers corner was sold the most as apparently there was an script to get free credits or something , some guy had like a thousand speakers.

like i already said the best guess is:
Hologirl
speakers
aloe
eid mubarak

Tristan
02-05-2007, 02:58 PM
I reckon it might actually be a parasol... I don't know.

You
02-05-2007, 02:58 PM
the speakers corner was sold the most as apparently there was an script to get free credits or something , some guy had like a thousand speakers.

like i already said the best guess is:
Hologirl
speakers
aloe
eid mubarak
I was "technically" the first Habbo to have a speakers corner :8 but i was keylogged during that time and the hacker got it! :'(

02-05-2007, 03:21 PM
If they are waiting futher instructions it seems pretty clear that is a super rare OR the Throne.

I cannot think of any other rare which would need sulake's permission, they will probably discuss releasing the Throne/Super and see whether or not it's worth it.

--ss--
02-05-2007, 03:24 PM
If they are waiting futher instructions it seems pretty clear that is a super rare OR the Throne.

I cannot think of any other rare which would need sulake's permission, they will probably discuss releasing the Throne/Super and see whether or not it's worth it.
They're just saying that to make it more interesting , and more of a plot, i dont realy think its going to be anything acutaly big. :rolleyes:

Niall!
02-05-2007, 05:09 PM
Listen..

Popular OLD SCHOOL rare?
What if it's a trick, and it makes you think that? What if it's that area study desk ;)

or just the study, though the Area one is better as it's older looking

You
02-05-2007, 05:12 PM
Listen..

Popular OLD SCHOOL rare?
What if it's a trick, and it makes you think that? What if it's that area study desk ;)

or just the study, though the Area one is better as it's older looking
Please think about what you're saying before you say it.

Niall!
02-05-2007, 05:17 PM
Please think about what you're saying before you say it.

I have..
Why couldn't it be? Area studies look like OLD SCHOOL desks..

Okeanos
02-05-2007, 08:08 PM

lmao seriously get over it there pixels "O my precious thrones!!11!!1!1"

I hope they are thrones just so all those madly obsessed Habbos cry.

Black_Apalachi
02-05-2007, 08:12 PM
I have..

"Old skool" means an old rare - more like one of the first ones a few years back such as Petal, Aloe, Nellies etc :).

~ Reading your original post, nice thought ;).

GommeInc
02-05-2007, 08:12 PM
I have..
The Study Desk? That's an HC Rare, it would be idiotic to release that. But I can see your point with the Area Study Desk, but why Old School? School yes, but old? A majority of Habbos are in school now, so a minority would find school old?

Black_Apalachi
02-05-2007, 08:17 PM
The Study Desk? That's an HC Rare, it would be idiotic to release that. But I can see your point with the Area Study Desk, but why Old School? School yes, but old? A majority of Habbos are in school now, so a minority would find school old?

The Area Desk is related to school and LOOKS old :).

Lol, am I the only one understands him!? :p

--ss--
02-05-2007, 08:19 PM
there is an area study desk ;)
http://www.habbox.com/site/images/stories/foreignfurni/AreaStudyDeskT.gif

womanizer
02-05-2007, 08:27 PM
i hope its aloes. I love em.

Jordie
02-05-2007, 08:49 PM
Holiday romance;)

GommeInc
02-05-2007, 10:09 PM
He said "or just the study, though the Area one is better as it's older looking" which imples the HC rare Study, and then remembers the Area Study Desk. If he meant the Area Study Desk, he would of just said Area Study and left out the better as it's older looking stuff.

And is it me, or is the forum very dull lately?

Joeymac
02-05-2007, 10:55 PM
problaly paras...

Pyroka
02-05-2007, 11:13 PM
I see where you're coming from on the old school feel with the Area Study Desk, that's some good linking up you did there. It may just be that as it has been the rare which has been released on most hotels.. But not recently has it been released anywhere.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!