PDA

View Full Version : New payment method on it's way

TopManTim
01-05-2007, 06:43 PM
Just noticed this in the weekly habbo

Should all the new additions last week, the camera fun and the Video Player contest not be enough to keep you on the edge of your seats, then maybe this is what you need to slip you over the edge - there will be a new payment method appearing later this week! I'm not allowed to say more yet, but keep checking back to ensure you don't miss the launch!

Might be prepaid card thingies.

LondonGoons
01-05-2007, 06:45 PM
go to the offices then pay.

:Liam
01-05-2007, 06:46 PM
paypal perhaps?

Aflux
01-05-2007, 06:48 PM
paypal perhaps?
That would be interesting - very interesting.

Considering the amount of charge-backs that happens with PayPal I'm sceptical as to whether they'll include PayPal although it would be good.

=gamemaster=
01-05-2007, 06:48 PM
I bet its pay cards or w/e :p
They have released them before in special pack things havnt they?

MattyBoy
01-05-2007, 06:52 PM
Buy one get one free? lol

Chickenblob
01-05-2007, 06:53 PM
I'd feel a little silly going into a shop and buying a habbo card thing.. but who cares I'd still do it. At least I wont have to spend all my mobile credit. :D

today
01-05-2007, 06:54 PM
I'd feel a little silly going into a shop and buying a habbo card thing.. but who cares I'd still do it. At least I wont have to spend all my mobile credit. :D

Kinda called "will power... i will stop spening credits.." ? :rolleyes:

ZL2.
01-05-2007, 06:56 PM
They used to have PayPal, went shortly from all hotels after the release of the USA Hotel.

TopManTim
01-05-2007, 06:56 PM
they had paypal once on CA I think but because of people getting the money back on it then they had to stop.

Niall!
01-05-2007, 06:57 PM
paypal perhaps?

If it is they have used my idea (L)
I asked them to include paypal as a method of payment!

alex 1889
01-05-2007, 07:05 PM
trade goats inexchange for credits?

6 goats for 5 credits
4 cows for 11 credits

well its still better payment idea then UKash

TopManTim
01-05-2007, 07:11 PM
trade goats inexchange for credits?

6 goats for 5 credits
4 cows for 11 credits

well its still better payment idea then UKash

What's wrong with UKash?

ZL2.
01-05-2007, 07:11 PM
Not really your idea as they've had it before and how do you know they didnt already have plans before you asked them to use PayPal, oh and also, don't forget, you're only 1 person out of about 6000 Habbos, so perhaps someone also suggested. ;)

alex 1889
01-05-2007, 07:12 PM
What's wrong with UKash?
the idea is good the execution is poor, my freind went to the 3 post offices near him and none had heard of ukash although acording to the map they were meant to use it or something.

Sony.Com
01-05-2007, 07:13 PM
I hope its paypal.
Or maybe they'll actually fix the stupid canadian phone line.

Or put CC back up for people outside of UK:)

Ashhizzle
01-05-2007, 07:14 PM
And you're the only one who's suggested it!

What's wrong with UKash?
Barely any shops acctually do it for habz

dannyisnotamazing
01-05-2007, 07:16 PM
Don't they have cards or something on Habbo CA what you can buy in shops.. (not ukash).

I might of read something read over there, lol anyway.

It'd be good if it was paypal. ^_^ More people would buy credits me thinks.

ZL2.
01-05-2007, 07:16 PM
the idea is good the execution is poor, my freind went to the 3 post offices near him and none had heard of ukash although acording to the map they were meant to use it or something.
Yeah but you always get some silly person who's just a "standard" worker and can't be bothered to check, should of asked to speak to the manager if the Ukash locator said they supplied them.

TopManTim
01-05-2007, 07:17 PM

I taught mine how to do it. lol

alex 1889
01-05-2007, 07:25 PM
rofl, good old lazy workers

Earthquake
01-05-2007, 08:03 PM
LOL Guys its just some new promotion no ones ever heard of (L)

Jordy
01-05-2007, 08:12 PM
ha same!

Ukash is awesome for buying mass credits (lots at a time) especially when my HC is running low, get £10, get Ukash and buy 6 months. Does me good exercise too :P

Earthquake
01-05-2007, 08:15 PM
ha same!

Ukash is awesome for buying mass credits (lots at a time) especially when my HC is running low, get £10, get Ukash and buy 6 months. Does me good exercise too :P
Why would you pay £10 on a image, you could have got your mum some flowers.

Xotuako
01-05-2007, 08:58 PM
I hope its something so that players in other countries can pay!

Robby
01-05-2007, 09:04 PM
Yeh to have paypal with a credit card you have to be over 18? i think :P

And this is a teenage chat room and i doubt mums and dads will let them waste money on habbo creds.

PriceTags
01-05-2007, 09:06 PM
And you're the only one who's suggested it!

Barely any shops acctually do it for habz

A UKash voucher is a UKash voucher. Buy one and use it on Skype, Habbo or whatever else uses it.

And me.

You need to tell them to go on the "E-money" bit on their yellow PayPoint machine.

PinkFM
01-05-2007, 09:13 PM
If they say they don't Ukash tell them to go under e-money on paypoint :l I did it in sainsbury :D

Also paypal would be good, but can you get it automated so if someone sends the money the credits come right away

Desjardens
01-05-2007, 11:49 PM
Good Find, what else can they do though o.O

Shawnstra
02-05-2007, 07:50 AM
Hope its paypal (L)

Technologic
02-05-2007, 03:33 PM

Rofl I spent 20 mins teaching the guy at co-op to do it.

Curtis
02-05-2007, 03:46 PM
i really do hope its paypal xD

ye, most shops dont know what ukash is, i showed one shop how to do it, req &#163;5 or &#163;10 and it never works, and the minimum is &#163;20 on their machines <=[

tinyjosh01
02-05-2007, 06:00 PM
i want it to be buy now pay next year.

no seriously the only thing i can think of it being is paypal ;)

Ed.
02-05-2007, 06:01 PM
lol a Habbo Credit Card - u go into newsagents :p

i liked that idea would be cool!!

TopManTim
02-05-2007, 06:31 PM
AYou need to tell them to go on the "E-money" bit on their yellow PayPoint machine.

Bin there, done that :P

lol a Habbo Credit Card - u go into newsagents :p

i liked that idea would be cool!!

On NL(I think) they have moo cards which is basically a habbo credit card but you can use it for other online things aswell.

=gamemaster=
02-05-2007, 06:34 PM
Why would you pay £10 on a image, you could have got your mum some flowers.
I havnt liked your attitude latley :L

On topic! Should be good whatever it is :P

Black_Apalachi
02-05-2007, 08:49 PM

Yeah my local newsagents havn't heard of Splash Plastic or UKash! :p I told them to just put it through the machine and it worked ;).

I think we might get those cards that recently started over in the US. Apparently it's a scratchcard that you buy and I think it has a credit code on it :).

iTweedz
02-05-2007, 09:42 PM
Yeah my local newsagents havn't heard of Splash Plastic or UKash! :p I told them to just put it through the machine and it worked ;).

I think we might get those cards that recently started over in the US. Apparently it's a scratchcard that you buy and I think it has a credit code on it :).

If you take a visit to the habbo offices like for a comp winner you get a pack with like a strachcard thingy in it. Like say your credit top up them old cards.

You strach off and redeem the code in your purse. Jaeh the Habbo X went and made a movie on his pack lols. But yeh i thing that may be it where you go into newsagents and say 10 pound habbo credit pls. Strach card or something.

Just like the old way of buying credit for your fone. If not then i dont know.

HotelUser
02-05-2007, 10:00 PM
it had BETTER be credit cards via North America coming back again.

They took down our phone service for credits 4 years or so ago
no credit card as of November 06

We can use BT Click and buy, SCAMMERS, needed to activate my account, call their number, its a fake number!

For me to get credits I have to buy using HCS!

You
02-05-2007, 10:01 PM
it had BETTER be credit cards via North America coming back again.

They took down our phone service for credits 4 years or so ago
no credit card as of November 06

We can use BT Click and buy, SCAMMERS, needed to activate my account, call their number, its a fake number!

For me to get credits I have to buy using HCS!
I think this "new" payment method will affect UK users only TBH.

womanizer
02-05-2007, 10:10 PM
bt click and buy sucks. A lot of people get banned

Pyroka
02-05-2007, 11:18 PM
Ugh BT click and buy, don't get me started.. They threatend with legal action of &#163;4.50, despite I had to use Splash Plastic for BT Click & Buy (thats the way you do it). They try to bill the card EVEN WHEN I TOP IT UP; nothing happens. It's a load of old ********. :) This could be an interesting method coming, if it's not a Habbo credit card/scratch card then Sulake may be getting ideas for the future.

:LeKevin:
02-05-2007, 11:49 PM
Ugh BT click and buy, don't get me started.. They threatend with legal action of £4.50, despite I had to use Splash Plastic for BT Click & Buy (thats the way you do it). They try to bill the card EVEN WHEN I TOP IT UP; nothing happens. It's a load of old ********. :) This could be an interesting method coming, if it's not a Habbo credit card/scratch card then Sulake may be getting ideas for the future.
I hate BT C&B too, I got permed because of 'fraud' :S!

I prefer the old Splash Plastic :(

!!HM!!
03-05-2007, 05:01 AM
Bin there, done that :P

On NL(I think) they have moo cards which is basically a habbo credit card but you can use it for other online things aswell.

thats called Wallie-card and yes you can use it on certain website e.g: runescape

Alkaz
03-05-2007, 06:18 AM
My sister got creddit codes on a card, they were free
she got from he frank bus which came to our school
But yah i like that idea of cards.

Imatate.
03-05-2007, 06:30 AM
To be honest, Shops have to invest in getting those cards. I don't think every shop in the UK will have any Habbo cards.

Sulake should have special shops in cities where you can purchase stuff from like bags ect.. with credit codes ;)

HotelUser
03-05-2007, 10:40 AM
To be honest, Shops have to invest in getting those cards. I don't think every shop in the UK will have any Habbo cards.

Sulake should have special shops in cities where you can purchase stuff from like bags ect.. with credit codes ;)

No, I don't think they would make enough money.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!