PDA

View Full Version : 30 HC per your Throne

Soka
01-05-2007, 08:04 PM
No funny comments please like 'lol at offer'
i think its an excellent offer considering they'll drop due to false OR true rumours of them coming in catalogue, nobody knows.

Thanks

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Thread closed. Arguementative and off topic.

Swp.
01-05-2007, 08:17 PM
Everytime i see an offer like this i lol habbo wont bring thrones out even if they do why would you want one for 30 hcs ? because you know they wont come out you just hope someone is scard lol

On topic : 35 hcs please :P

Soka
01-05-2007, 08:25 PM
Like i stated, even if they DONT come out they will still drop due to rumours
but on the other hand they could come out, nobody knows ;)

and evidence for them dropping is i being offered for 33 now ;)

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not comment in the trading forums. Thanks=]

Swp.
01-05-2007, 08:30 PM
Like i stated, even if they DONT come out they will still drop due to rumours
but on the other hand they could come out, nobody knows ;)

and evidence for them dropping is i being offered for 33 now ;)

thats a lie because iver had ts offerd to me for 35 hcs :P

and your the only person who is buying them at 30 hcs because you want them to drop

Edited By nvrspk4 (Assistant General Manager): Please don't comment in the trading forums.

trAsp
01-05-2007, 08:43 PM
Yeah to be honest, if you want a throne, pay the going price - trying to make it drop is silly. On other MMOCC/MMORPGs you can be banned for spreading rumours to influence trading prices. I wish Habbo would do the same.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not comment in the trading forums. Thanks=]

Soka
01-05-2007, 08:58 PM
since when have i spread a rumour, i've merely said they could or couldn't based on the quote on the homepage, and mentioned it in my thread buying thrones
i haven't gone round trade rooms saying 'thrones coming out'
i can pay what i like, i don't have to go by what everyone else offers.

for example i sold my orange paras all 96 of them for 4 hc each more than the habbox value [going price, as you call it]

and its not a lie sufix, i dont care if they drop or not, but i know they will soon eventually

Swp.
01-05-2007, 09:09 PM
since when have i spread a rumour, i've merely said they could or couldn't based on the quote on the homepage, and mentioned it in my thread buying thrones
i haven't gone round trade rooms saying 'thrones coming out'
i can pay what i like, i don't have to go by what everyone else offers.

for example i sold my orange paras all 96 of them for 4 hc each more than the habbox value [going price, as you call it]

and its not a lie sufix, i dont care if they drop or not, but i know they will soon eventually

Sufix :S and they might not drop and for that comment i hope they dont :) 35 hcs for my t :)

trAsp
01-05-2007, 09:15 PM
So you're paying 30 hc because they might or might not release them? They could have always released or not released thrones...

Soka
01-05-2007, 09:30 PM
Exactly trasp what is your point? I am offering this because they will fall due to the rumours, or at least i think that

Sufine or w.e his name is provided a decent argument your nonsense makes no sense to me

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!