PDA

View Full Version : Easter stickers removed!

Barmi
01-05-2007, 08:28 PM
The Easter & Halloween(style) stickers have been removed from the "sticker catalogue" today or yesterday.. probably today with the update to the default Habbo Groups page. Only just noticed, because the coffee stain sticker has moved a few places since I bought some Easter rabbit stickers the other day. The Easter eggs background is still available.
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/9096/stickersmv5.png

TopManTim
01-05-2007, 08:32 PM
We didn't have any halloween stickers lately. They got removed after halloween (if we had v11 then)

Barmi
01-05-2007, 08:33 PM
We didn't have any halloween stickers lately. They got removed after halloween (if we had v11 then)We did. :) They were at the top of the sticker catalogue with the Easter stickers. I think there was a hat and a broomstick. I only remember that because it reminds me of a whacking stick.

Edit: I'm not going to argue whether they were there or not if you are convinced they are not. I have bought a lot of stickers recently though, and did see the hat and broomstick. Again, the only reason they caught my eye was because they reminded me of someone. :)

Edit 2: I'll rephrase. Easter and Halloween-esque stickers. :)

Edit 3: (Yes, enough edits.) If you're going to flame, please make sure it's not some little candle flame. :(

TopManTim
01-05-2007, 08:35 PM
They were easter.

womanizer
01-05-2007, 08:36 PM
they were easter stickers cos like in switzerland or somewhere they do all the halloween stuff at easter

Earthquake
01-05-2007, 08:39 PM
OMG I WAS GOING TO POST THIS YESTURDAY BUT THOUGHT NAAA ALREADY POSTED AFTER EASTER FURNI WAS REALISED :'( *CRY*

TopManTim
01-05-2007, 08:50 PM
Yeah, you edit away :P

And it's Sweden where the kids go around and do an equivalent(sp) to trick or treating in the UK.

Earthquake
01-05-2007, 08:51 PM
Yeah, You spam away :P

Just kidding I was going to buy that broom today... :'(

Shawnstra
02-05-2007, 07:54 AM
Nice find, they were still there yesterday for me :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!