PDA

View Full Version : Statement Regarding Mariah_C

Mariah
01-05-2007, 10:24 PM
Dear Habbo's.

On my recent return to HabboHotel.co.uk i was distressed to find that there had been nauseating and utterly superfluous rumours created about me and my apparent "death". I would firstly like to say to you all today, as a human being, and a long standing member of the Habbo Hotel community that i feel utterly bewilldered by this act of sheer incomprehension.

Over the past four or five years i have gotten to know many, many Habbo's, and despite perhaps not seeing eye-to-eye with some of them, i have always respected them as valuable members of that community and some of the most wonderful people i haven't had the priviledge to meet in reality.

It makes me very sad to find out that many of those people mourned me, or were the subjects of this ridiculous and nefarous lie. By creating this elaborate nonsence these people have not only hurt me, but have hurt many of those people who i got to know over the years in Habbo and i hope that one day those people will realise that.

Not only was the rumour spread, but it was created through the pilfering of my own forum over at habbowomen.com. I would like to reiterate right now that NO MEMBER of Habbowomen staff was responsible for this rumour and they should not be subjected to any kind of abuse because of it.

We will find the culprit. And as i am not actually dead, i look forward to getting to know all of you in the future.

Once again, i apologise that you have been enburdened with this terrible lie and your condolence at the news touched my heart. I thank you all so very much for not believing.

Yours, most thankfully,

Mariah Cusack.

Thread Closed by Kaotix12 (Forum Super Moderator): Due to being bumped.

Antony
01-05-2007, 10:30 PM
Hardly anyone believed it anyway, nice to see your still alive though :)

Shawnstra
02-05-2007, 08:38 AM
Thank god :) My mate Sianness was so sad that you "died"

ahenthorn
02-05-2007, 12:32 PM
;] Thank god.

Virgin Mary
02-05-2007, 12:40 PM
lolol what treachery is this? James told me you died ;l

Papershop
02-05-2007, 02:15 PM
Where have you been then?

Jordy
02-05-2007, 02:26 PM
That makes me sick that someone has spreaded that they've spreaded you've died.

I don't have a clue who you are tbh but anyone who spreads about someone dieing is extremely sad and I think it's totally sick.

shiver
03-05-2007, 04:30 PM
omg rest in peace luv

lick me
03-05-2007, 04:33 PM
It's a sick joke.

trAsp
03-05-2007, 04:35 PM
I don't know who you are but you probably don't deserve to die so... glad you're alive?

Immenseman
03-05-2007, 05:48 PM
Why on earth would make something like that up? It's ridiculous.

Scottâ„¢
03-05-2007, 05:54 PM
I have no idea who you are but whoever made that up needs to get real >_>

Valda
22-08-2008, 03:21 PM
MARIAH_C IS A BLACK MAN IRL

Edited by Kaotix12 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not bump old threads or post inappropriately.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!