PDA

View Full Version : [Request] HabboBank Moderator Applications

PenguinFluid
02-05-2007, 10:04 AM
Moderator Apps are open on HabboBankForum!
To register goto - www.habbobankforum.net/register.php (http://www.habbobankforum.net/register.php)
To apply goto - http://www.habbobankforum.net/showthread.php?p=1353#post1353 (http://www.habbobankforum.net/showthread.php?p=1353#post1353)

Thanks
Jake

paws
02-05-2007, 10:11 AM
I've applied under Josh

PenguinFluid
02-05-2007, 02:41 PM
Ok keep applying

LondonGoons
02-05-2007, 03:47 PM
forum just opened?

PenguinFluid
02-05-2007, 04:22 PM
forum just opened?
Nope ;o

Mashi
02-05-2007, 04:25 PM
Ive Applied

Jordan,
02-05-2007, 04:37 PM
it dosent stand a chance with jake pmsl i can do a better job at manerging it blind folded

DJ_CJ
02-05-2007, 04:54 PM
lol habsafe i agree... (danny???) He can do some stuff buti know sumin bad about him :P

LondonGoons
02-05-2007, 05:05 PM
habsafe is jordan

well that forum is very unpopular... speically with the useless new forum manager.

but anyways good luck

DJ_CJ
02-05-2007, 05:09 PM
Thats The One....
Yh i agree....
They will need a lot of good luck...

Drompo
02-05-2007, 05:28 PM
habsafe is jordan

well that forum is very unpopular... speically with the useless new forum manager.

but anyways good luck
Too True

Jake, Answer me this, How the hell do you get all these FM jobs when you ain't that good

Moh
02-05-2007, 05:32 PM
Too True

Jake, Answer me this, How the hell do you get all these FM jobs when you ain't that good
he knows a hell lot more than other ppl offer on this forum

PenguinFluid
02-05-2007, 05:32 PM
*REMOVED*
Drompo I have a hell of a lot mopre exp than you
and against all of you. You have never run a forum ith more than 4 members logging on each day. HabboHex gets avarage of 20 1 days having 36. I CAN run forums you cant. You just have the mouth you know

Edited By nvrspk4 (Assistant General Manager): Please do not accuse others of scamming or hacking.

LondonGoons
02-05-2007, 05:34 PM
we should make a forum just for aruging.

Oh.. no.. i forgot i don't have a lisence for vbulletin... jake only likes them.

sorry guys.

Edit: LOL '[N] and DJ_CJ '
One: I didn't hack wackyhabbo, if your talking about that day when ' i hacked' me and the owner CURTIS made a joke on you, io didn't even have cpanel information he done it himself.

2: don't ever call me a hacker again, because i have no idea how to hack.. so stop calling me a hacker you sad little idiot.
3:I doubt DJ_CJ can even hack, i don't even no him, yeh once we was on a forum togethetr but i don't personally know him so get your flipping facts coorrect.

PenguinFluid
02-05-2007, 05:36 PM
we should make a forum just for aruging.

Oh.. no.. i forgot i don't have a lisence for vbulletin... jake only likes them.

sorry guys.
Your aying you dont like Vbulletins?
Yes you jump at every chance to be smod or admin on them andvisit my forum daily , even posting regulary
I am VERY confusd

Drompo
02-05-2007, 05:36 PM
I know alot more about PHP/HTML then you jake XD

Edit: And Pruning posts!

PenguinFluid
02-05-2007, 05:39 PM
I know alot more about PHP/HTML then you jake XD
Yes I dont care about hmtl or PHP

This thread is a bout a FORUM
Although some php and html is needed in forums which I know too .
Your obv way better then me th , just because you have got a little clan of haters aginst me who call me noob :rolleyes:

LondonGoons
02-05-2007, 05:40 PM
Your aying you dont like Vbulletins?
Yes you jump at every chance to be smod or admin on them andvisit my forum daily , even posting regulary
I am VERY confusd

read my edit..

above your post

and

i don't want tobecome super mod or admin on ur forum, even if i had the chance.
i do like vbulletin's i like all type of forum.
yeah i do visit BLAD3R'S forum/well you then..
because i want to.. not because you own/2nd own it.

Drompo
02-05-2007, 05:41 PM
Yes I dont care about hmtl or PHP

This thread is a bout a FORUM
Although some php and html is needed in forums which I know too .
Your obv way better then me th , just because you have got a little clan of haters aginst me who call me noob :rolleyes:
Aww thanks.
You just called around 100 senior members of this forum Noobs

Sorry for the off topic posts Jack, My Sincier Apologies

LondonGoons
02-05-2007, 05:47 PM
Jake you need to learn now that im not a hacker, never will be.

I'm 15 and want to concentrate on my school work, EXAMS, GCSES's and not hacking..

lmaooooo
:S

Earthquake
02-05-2007, 05:52 PM
Yah thets just leave this at that, We all know Jake gets into panics as his given someone else my job.

LondonGoons
02-05-2007, 05:54 PM
You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

LMao i never done anything wrong jake? on habbohex

Earthquake
02-05-2007, 05:56 PM
You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

LMao i never done anything wrong jake? on habbohex
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLL Now I seriously have a problem with him, he doesn't even know how to MODerate his own vb.

LondonGoons
02-05-2007, 06:03 PM
he don't own the vb.

anyways im going to leave it now.

Bomb-Head
02-05-2007, 06:05 PM
Guys, the arguing is going to have to stop or the thread will have to get closed.

PenguinFluid
02-05-2007, 07:09 PM
Me [N] and Earthquake hve had a masive convo with Blad3r on MSN and we have got the following conclusion.
[N] wasnt the noob.

It was Damien [earthquake] who spammed habbohex and habbobank with abusive hurtful comments about me. Blad3r has threatened to take legal action and now [N] and earthquake are at each others throats again.

Apply for Mod on HabboBank Today Thanks

Try to think about peoples feelings rather than your so called hard online ego now everyone :)

Blob
02-05-2007, 07:25 PM
Me [N] and Earthquake hve had a masive convo with Blad3r on MSN and we have got the following conclusion.
[N] wasnt the noob.

It was Damien [earthquake] who spammed habbohex and habbobank with abusive hurtful comments about me. Blad3r has threatened to take legal action and now [N] and earthquake are at each others throats again.

Apply for Mod on HabboBank Today Thanks

Try to think about peoples feelings rather than your so called hard online ego now everyone :)

Ye good luck, what is it about taking legal action?

LondonGoons
02-05-2007, 07:32 PM
lol don't worry, it has nothing got to do with me but earthquake and blad3r.
anyways, we not in each other throats no more.. don't worry.

btw hope this thread don't affect applications llol or habbobank

Mashi
02-05-2007, 09:11 PM
Stop Picking On Pen. Hes an ace mate and a better manager that you'll ever be! He is good - hes proved it on numerous occasions. And as for this childish "Oh Im Better Than You Caz Im Jealous" well i think you are very jelous. Is Pen wants to be a good manager then get out of his *Removed* Way! Hes a real person he does what he wants to achevie - you sit there going "Oh i wish i would get that job - hes lucky". Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter by use of a letter at the beginning of a word that should be fully aterisked like this *******. Thanks =]

PenguinFluid
03-05-2007, 08:19 AM
Stop Picking On Pen. Hes an ace mate and a better manager that you'll ever be! He is good - hes proved it on numerous occasions. And as for this childish "Oh Im Better Than You Caz Im Jealous" well i think you are very jelous. Is Pen wants to be a good manager then get out of his *Removed* Way! Hes a real person he does what he wants to achevie - you sit there going "Oh i wish i would get that job - hes lucky". Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
My saviour :eusa_clap
Lols
Anyway keep sending your applications in everyone :)

Jake

Earthquake
03-05-2007, 02:47 PM
Oh shut up jake you don't know what he said about you after the convosation, also Me and [n] are okay you fool.

LondonGoons
03-05-2007, 03:37 PM

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter by use of a letter at the beginning of a word that should be fully aterisked like this *******. Thanks =]

i just laughed at this, you can't say he'll be a better manager then ill ever be as you don't no my experience, therefore you have no right to say that.

If you want to carry on arguing with me PM me instead, now look i stopped but if your going to carry on, PM me.

PenguinFluid
03-05-2007, 04:29 PM
i just laughed at this, you can't say he'll be a better manager then ill ever be as you don't no my experience, therefore you have no right to say that.

If you want to carry on arguing with me PM me instead, now look i stopped but if your going to carry on, PM me.
Expereince pfft. Sure you have worked on about 10 forums with about 4 users per day. HabboHex gets 30 somedays usually around 20 and its been opend around 2weeks.

To argue please quote this message and PM me :D

Closing this thread due to horrible ammounts of spaam and arguing.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!