PDA

View Full Version : The oasis gets a new name and purpose

Jordy
02-05-2007, 03:24 PM
One of the best public rooms, The Oasis is getting a new name and role in the hotel. No longer will it be for Habbo's to meet other Habbo's and talk to Amber. But the Safety Xs will hang out there and provide you top safety tips. But Redtiz and Lost_witness need your help naming it!

It's also got a unique prize for the name, Amber (The bot) will shout out your name lots, so yeah, you get popular!

Look below to see the public room:
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/2251/theoasisvc8.gif

http://www.habbo.co.uk/community/news/article113.html

Help us name the Safety X room
Amber, the sunny owner of the Oasis, has always been interested in seeing hackers and scammers get their just deserts (desert...oasis...geddit?).

Seeing Habbos in her cafe fall foul of simple tricks and lose their passwords has been the straw that's broken the camel's back and now Amber has called in the Safety X Team to help.

Amber's determined to turn the Oasis into a haven of safety where Habbos far and wide can come for great hints and tips on keeping safe and staying secure whilst on the Hotel. The Safety X will be helping her in this quest by taking time out to roam the Oasis and help Habbos who drop by for a coffee and some advice.

The big relaunch of the Oasis is being planned as we speak and Amber is busy giving the room a safety theme. There's one thing left to do and she's asked for YOUR help to rename the Oasis since you were all involved in the original naming of the room. Once we have the name we can proceed with the relaunch!

The room name will need to have the word 'safety' in it so that guests to the Hotel can find it quickly, but other than that, let your imaginations run wild!

Send in your ideas for a new safety-themed name for the Oasis by email to [email protected] by Tueday 8th May. The Safety X Team will pick their favourite 5 and we'll then put those to the vote on the homepage on Thursday 10th May to find the new name for the Oasis! The winning name will be announced on Monday 14th May and the Oasis will be relaunched that very same day!

The Habbo who submits the room name voted the best will receive a prize in the form of Amber forever mentioning your Habbo name when visitors ask her about the room. In the event that the winning room name was submitted by more than one Habbo, we'll pick a name at random from all those who entered it.

dbgtz
02-05-2007, 03:27 PM
Cool *enters*
Bad prize though, should be a furni prize aswell.

Yoshimitsui
02-05-2007, 03:29 PM
Good find, may prove usefull to be honest. But the bot shouting your name wont make you popular in my opinion!

You
02-05-2007, 03:30 PM
Nice news!

Curtis
02-05-2007, 03:30 PM
phht what a </3 prize....

Yggdrasill
02-05-2007, 03:33 PM
They have one all ready do they not? ..

PinkFM
02-05-2007, 03:55 PM
Do you recon it's a hint to that "old skool rare" as Ambers are old and it's a random room to pick really.

dannyisnotamazing
02-05-2007, 04:40 PM
oo safety x's getting a public room. awesome :]]

Lozzoling
02-05-2007, 04:46 PM
didnt 8f8 make up the name for it?

brandon
02-05-2007, 05:03 PM
looks like I'll be doing my Xing in there from now on :)

Pyroka
02-05-2007, 05:39 PM
Meh it sounds fun LOL. I'm always good at inventing names. ^^ Done, and it's a damn catchy name too (in my opinion :P)

Earthquake
02-05-2007, 06:04 PM
Oh what a rubbish room ;l I remember when we had to name it lol, I was kinda dumb in them days I think I said something like ''Chill out INIT''

Pyroka
02-05-2007, 06:17 PM
LMAO "DA GHETTO SAFETY OASIS INNIT" roflrofl. I can't say my one yet cuz someone else will enter it and it'll go to a hat thingie >__<

Shawnstra
03-05-2007, 08:14 AM
Is the layout of the room changed, or is it me? :P

dannyisnotamazing
03-05-2007, 01:11 PM
Is the layout of the room changed, or is it me? :P
It's you, lol. Looks like it has because there's no people in their nor the bot has so it makes it look like it's changed meh maybe just me lol. *.^

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!