PDA

View Full Version : Interesting MOD Alerts

Elkaa
02-05-2007, 03:56 PM
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/205/alert2jc8.gif
http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/6005/alert1gg2.gif

I thought they were abit different to the normal alerts that are given.

Lozzoling
02-05-2007, 03:57 PM
LOL

Some MOD is in a bad mood.

WarezKid
02-05-2007, 03:57 PM
;o

Mod starting to go mad about the blockers

I'm laghing :P

Elkaa
02-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Office staff who did it, not a MOD :)

Premiums
02-05-2007, 03:59 PM
I think it was Heidster as shes in the room lol.

Soka
02-05-2007, 03:59 PM
and they are right about that message :)

Diesel
02-05-2007, 04:03 PM
Yeah, it is Heidster - I think it's the best way to deal with it though!
And... it is True lol.

She's done it quite alot recently...

:eusa_clap

Invent
02-05-2007, 04:08 PM
Ha! She must have been in a bit of a mood.

Wish I was there, I need to ask her question :P

DannyyTBH.
02-05-2007, 04:09 PM
Report To head Of Sulake :)

Yoshimitsui
02-05-2007, 04:14 PM
They can't use screenshots as evidence, but i suppose they could look in their logs, unless this is a new stragetgy of thiers!

Liz♥
02-05-2007, 04:32 PM
Heidi is tough but fair

she likes to point out the obvious, she does do moderation for the UK and maybe the MOD's complained about it because it's consistently happening so she must of decided to go solve the problem herself.

Jordy
02-05-2007, 04:35 PM
I personally think she should of kept it to herself. It may well be true, but it's a little unprofessional. I suppose as she's incharge of the Moderators, she thinks she's above the rules, since I imagine if a Moderator did that they'd be words...

'they have no friends' well it just doesn't make sense, Habbo is a place to make friends...

You
02-05-2007, 04:37 PM
Have to agree with Liz's post.

benjamin
02-05-2007, 04:40 PM
Report To head Of Sulake :)
Why :S She's right, lol.

Liz♥
02-05-2007, 04:46 PM
I personally think she should of kept it to herself. It may well be true, but it's a little unprofessional. I suppose as she's incharge of the Moderators, she thinks she's above the rules, since I imagine if a Moderator did that they'd be words...

'they have no friends' well it just doesn't make sense, Habbo is a place to make friends...

Redtiz did this before once in badimpacts room.

Also due to Habbo no longer doing ip bans, they can no longer stop blockers who consistently want to cause havoc and due to the fact they're going

"THE POOLS GOT AIDS DNT GO IN" and something racist in their motto, Sulake wouldn't mind tackling them head on as racism on the net can be handled with very severly.

WarezKid
02-05-2007, 04:55 PM
Redtiz did this before once in badimpacts room.

Also due to Habbo no longer doing ip bans, they can no longer stop blockers who consistently want to cause havoc and due to the fact they're going

"THE POOLS GOT AIDS DNT GO IN" and something racist in their motto, Sulake wouldn't mind tackling them head on as racism on the net can be handled with very severly.

when did they stop IP bans ?

i throught they always do it

and, Sulake has to do something about racism :rolleyes:

mlp16
02-05-2007, 05:09 PM
She is correct To do so. They may be doing this more often As they Appear/Wanting to reduce the amount of bans As Habbo UK is slowly Loosing members

Earthquake
02-05-2007, 05:31 PM
Don't worry shes having a bad day, I blocked her way into the habbo officies to get my account unbanned ''Seriously''

Also I was in the welcome lounge blocking madly just so i can see everyone run in, I had a arguement with a MOD and he logged of and logged back on, I was pretty good with my answers, he said If I don't like sulake/habbo rules then you will not recieve service and I said I don't need room service

Pyroka
02-05-2007, 05:32 PM
Thats a psychological strategy, no doubt about it there. She's obviously went in for some kind of course like the police do so that people are intimidated by her words and move.. or I'm just overreacting and in fact she's just being tough on them and showing them as they are. :) Good for her.

Kotu
02-05-2007, 05:44 PM
Nothing wrong with stating the obvious and she's right. These kids obviously have nothing better to do.

I think it's funny that they're probably sitting at the computer staring at the screen doing absolutely nothing but watching their Habbo for hours on end. I mean, they can't be doing much else because they get back into the rooms quick enough after being kicked out. They must be very boring people.

lew!
02-05-2007, 05:49 PM
lol @ me saying thats racist.
PlERO said that the blocker lives in africa or something and then i put lol.. and then he put oh i forgot, africa cant afford beds!!! lol.

So i said thats not funny, its a step too far and then i said thats racist.

Ashhizzle
02-05-2007, 05:50 PM
Thats harsh :(

Pyroka
02-05-2007, 05:50 PM
RaveFM, PlERO is an attention seeking muppet to be honest. You did well not to fall down to his level but then again.. thats quite a far way down. Staff are definitely becoming more down to earth with their alerts, saying it like it is. I guess they've realised the 'soft approach' doesn't work. ;)

=gamemaster=
02-05-2007, 05:55 PM
Don't worry shes having a bad day, I blocked her way into the habbo officies to get my account unbanned ''Seriously''

That deserves a ROFL! :P
On topic! I think this is a good stratergy to get them thinking about their actions! If this is a stratergy they are thinking well! IDK what anyone says, If people just come on habbo to block, The obv have no friends, and if they want to annoy others because they are looners then i think people should take actions and annoy them back, I know people say dont do what you wouldnt want people doing to you, WHO CARES ABOUT THAT IF YOU HAVE FRIENDS AND THEY DO NOT! THEN YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE ACTION! AND YOU MAY SAY (BLADDY BLAAA, WHAT IF THEY HAVE A DISEASE OR SUMMIN AND YOU DONT, YOU DONT TAKE MIC!), WELL READ FURTHER UP IN MY POST WERE IT SAYS YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TOO!
:P I rest my case! Lol

Desjardens
02-05-2007, 07:22 PM
But it's so true ;)

Ed.
02-05-2007, 07:28 PM
mods are funny guys :p

=gamemaster=
02-05-2007, 07:32 PM
Weldone for posting that :l
Who cares if their funny :l Lol

xzl.
02-05-2007, 07:34 PM
LOLOLOL
kk thats funny.
heidster is kl now
xDD its true in some cases tho

Shawnstra
03-05-2007, 07:50 AM
I lol'd. Different from the usual so called "official" alerts...

Astrayed
03-05-2007, 04:04 PM
Looks like MODS have evolved and as ignoring dosan't get you far (I should know (Little brother)) They've decided to rebel and go for the shame/Insult factor which has a bigger effect as it hurts there feelings. I say they should of sent them to the whole hotel including the blockers name to stop them.

e5..
03-05-2007, 08:48 PM
LIKE SHE CARES, SHES PROB JSUT REALISED ITS PIXELS//////////

Elkaa
03-05-2007, 08:55 PM
LIKE SHE CARES, SHES PROB JSUT REALISED ITS PIXELS//////////

To her, it's a pay packet.

Also a damn good job, on that note.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!