PDA

View Full Version : Enviromental inspector?

dannyisnotamazing
02-05-2007, 04:49 PM
lol..

http://www.habbo.co.uk/news/article186.html

Dun, dun, dun!
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album1358/frank_shocked.gifHabbo Hotel will be visited by an enviromental control officer from the governmental body on pixel emissions this month.

Some of the areas that the investigator will be looking at are outlined below:

hazardous items such as smoke machines and dragon lamps may be deemed too dangerous for use within the hotel.
testing the pool water - may lead to closure.
identifying if there is a threat of attack from mutant pets.
implementing power saving mechanisms - could lead to televisions not turning on when you double click them.
implementing emission charges - like for using teleporters too much and leaving lights on.He will also be looking at the following ideas:

introducing new environmentally friendly items of Furni such as coloured cubes and hexagons.
rebuilding the top floors of the hotel to reduce the amount of heat that escapes from the roof.
planting more trees on the hotel view.
increasing the range of plants in the catalogue and ensuring a plant is in every room.
investigating why it never rains on Habbo Hotel - could we really be to blame?http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album314/plantboy_01.gif
All we know at this time is that the inspection will take place on Tuesday 22nd May 2007 at 4:30pm.

More information on this breaking news tomorrow!

WarezKid
02-05-2007, 04:50 PM
WTH

That all i could say

we in a 8 year old chat room or something :rolleyes:

Immenseman
02-05-2007, 04:51 PM
Okay then.... :P

-:Undertaker:-
Mmmm maybe a quest or something?

Liz♥
LOL this is quite amusing :P

dannyisnotamazing
02-05-2007, 04:56 PM
l o l. i know, this one makes me laugh;

# implementing emission charges - like for using teleporters too much and leaving lights on.

8-)

Niall!
02-05-2007, 04:57 PM
testing the pool water - may lead to closure.

NO
POOL BLOCKERS

dbgtz
02-05-2007, 04:59 PM
I think it's leading to something new.
Like:
New hotel view
New furni
V. Early V14 (impossible lol!)
Habbo weather
New games/quests
Or they are having a laugh LOL!
Or they are being inspected by higher ranks of sulake to check work income and stuff.

mlp16
02-05-2007, 05:02 PM
Does it mean Smokes And Dragons Are changing?

-SwItCh.
02-05-2007, 05:03 PM
just redoing the hotel but making an excuse for it?

Decapitated!
Like:
New hotel view
New furni
Habbo weather
New games/quests
Or they are being inspected by higher ranks of sulake to check work income and stuff.

I second that MAYBE WERE GETTING NEW ROOM TYPES ?

a room layout with plants in or a rainy scene ?

Caution
i lol'd...

hazardous3
02-05-2007, 05:04 PM
"ensuring a plant is in every room."

Make More Rooms, Free Plants Galore!!!

Niall!
02-05-2007, 05:05 PM
"ensuring a plant is in every room."

Make More Rooms, Free Plants Galore!!!

good point..

introducing new environmentally friendly items of Furni such as coloured cubes and hexagons

hang on, didn't someone on this forum so an alt about that?

-:Undertaker:-
02-05-2007, 05:07 PM
If they do redo the Hoterl from the outside it's about bloody time as our Hotel View looks like crap.

You
02-05-2007, 05:07 PM
Nevermind, good find :D

alex 1889
02-05-2007, 05:16 PM
perhaps hel find that the pool has aidz :D

Liz♥
02-05-2007, 05:18 PM
They're doing earth day on .ca & .com

Due to drastic changes in climate changes and enforcing teenagers to take action now, Habbo is said to be the best way to talk to younger people which is why celebrities are coming here and by doing ideas such as this maybe this might make an impact on climate change but it's highly unlikely that will happen.

That's just a interpretation seeing as .ca & .com are doing something similar and they've set up a deal with... www.earthday.net

heres a quote from one of the articles of "Habbo goes green" for .ca & .com

Los Angeles, CA – April 4, 2007 – Sulake Corporation, parent company of HABBO, one of the largest and most popular online destinations for teens, announced today it has partnered with Earth Day Network (www.earthday.net) to launch an awareness campaign in North America to encourage teens to take part in being more eco-friendly in their daily lives. As part of the “Green Teen” effort, Habbo will feature tips for teens on green living from Earth Day Network, along with tips for greener schools. Habbo has also added a line of “Green Furni” to its selection of virtual furniture teens can use to decorate and personalize their online rooms. Between April 4th and April 22nd, 10% of the “green furni” sales from its North American sites habbo.com and habbo.ca, will go to Earth Day Network. The “Green Teen” campaign will last through April 22nd, in recognition of Earth Day.

there's a bit more

Robby
02-05-2007, 05:20 PM
Hmmmmmm Intresting very intresting......

Probs a new hotel view :D

About bloody time

Black_Apalachi
02-05-2007, 05:23 PM
I don't think the "Bad" stuff is changing - it's just a joke. The "good" stuff sounds like Green Iced (cubes) and the only plants not in our catalogue are Aloe Vera and that Money Plant type thing that is in foreign catalogues - would be cool if they made a new plant :).

Not sure what the hexagonal furni could be...

ZL2.
02-05-2007, 05:23 PM
lol..

http://www.habbo.co.uk/news/article186.html
Lol, testing the pool water, might lead to closure, the pool has aids :p

Jordie
02-05-2007, 05:25 PM
If they do redo the Hoterl from the outside it's about bloody time as our Hotel View looks like crap.

lol good point:P

TopManTim
02-05-2007, 05:27 PM
Says that there will be new plants, so that must be the Bulrush?

Robby
02-05-2007, 05:28 PM
or aloe veras?

Earthquake
02-05-2007, 05:29 PM
Undertaker everyone on every hotel hates their hotel view, you just see it too much and dislike it.

Also this is just going to be glitches galore because their now trying to keep the hotel open on updates/maintenaces.

Pyroka
02-05-2007, 05:31 PM
Rofl that's um.. different. They've definitely thought up a quest of some sort for this and it's definitely got something to do with.. Green furniture. :>

Jõnathan
02-05-2007, 05:32 PM
perhaps hel find that the pool has aidz :D
I was gonna say that lol

You
02-05-2007, 05:32 PM
Undertaker everyone on every hotel hates their hotel view, you just see it too much and dislike it.

Also this is just going to be glitches galore because their now trying to keep the hotel open on updates/maintenaces.
I dont see how they are trying to keep the hotel open on updates :s?

e5..
02-05-2007, 05:34 PM
another way of saying the hotel is ****** :)

basc and update while we are online?

o and smokes and drags being removed? ;s

Earthquake
02-05-2007, 05:37 PM
They are because it draws people away, And theres going to be some more trees on hotel view, wowee.. Also Im being recruited best habbo of the month for my bravery and spirit keeping green.

You
02-05-2007, 05:39 PM
They are because it draws people away, And theres going to be some more trees on hotel view, wowee.. Also Im being recruited best habbo of the month for my bravery and spirit keeping green.
:/, they arent going to keep the hotel open when giving us updates.

Earthquake
02-05-2007, 05:41 PM
Well they must be, or something bad is coming to habbo what is going to cause major glitches, GONNA BE FUN XOXOXOXOXOXOX

:Act
02-05-2007, 06:53 PM
Old skool rare is going to be released
New plants...

2+2 = Aloe Vera??
Aloe was like 3rd rare ever released on UK Hotel? Can't get much more old school tbh...
My Tip. sell ur aloes, if released.. uve done good. if not, u can buy them back and nothings diff :)

dannyisnotamazing
02-05-2007, 06:58 PM
lol

Aloe.Vera has got like 100? maybe more of them.

unlucky if they get released for her. ;d

e5..
02-05-2007, 07:09 PM
lol

Aloe.Vera has got like 100? maybe more of them.

unlucky if they get released for her. ;d
no soz its not

Hazza
02-05-2007, 07:47 PM
Like:
New hotel view
New furni
Habbo weather
New games/quests
'greed, New hotel view me thinks;)

Ashley
02-05-2007, 07:48 PM
Mmmm maybe a quest or something?
It probably will be tbh

Hazza
02-05-2007, 07:51 PM
I dont see how they are trying to keep the hotel open on updates :s?
Same :S

Moozo
03-05-2007, 06:36 AM
He will also be looking at the following ideas:

introducing new environmentally friendly items of Furni such as coloured cubes and hexagons.
rebuilding the top floors of the hotel to reduce the amount of heat that escapes from the roof.
planting more trees on the hotel view.
increasing the range of plants in the catalogue and ensuring a plant is in every room.
investigating why it never rains on Habbo Hotel - could we really be to blame?sounds like an excuse to rebuild the hotel view to me. and that new coloured cube furni sounds cool. perhaps theyre doing something major too as by the look of the parts which say about tvs not working and the lido going to be closed etc then maybe theres some issues which need to be patched.

Imatate.
03-05-2007, 06:43 AM
[/list]sounds like an excuse to rebuild the hotel view to me. and that new coloured cube furni sounds cool. perhaps theyre doing something major too as by the look of the parts which say about tvs not working and the lido going to be closed etc then maybe theres some issues which need to be patched.

Excuse? Why need an excuse it's been the same hotel view for about six years now and logging onto habbo UK is an every-day thing now just the same old boring hotel view.

Imatate.
03-05-2007, 06:48 AM
[/list]sounds like an excuse to rebuild the hotel view to me. and that new coloured cube furni sounds cool. perhaps theyre doing something major too as by the look of the parts which say about tvs not working and the lido going to be closed etc then maybe theres some issues which need to be patched.

Excuse? Why need an excuse it's been the same hotel view for about six years now and logging onto habbo UK is an every-day thing now just the same old boring hotel view.

Imatate.
03-05-2007, 07:00 AM

Shawnstra
03-05-2007, 07:35 AM
OMGzz, keep our smoke machines in our hand or we will be banned by Callie. :rolleyes:

You
03-05-2007, 08:49 AM
OMGzz, keep our smoke machines in our hand or we will be banned by Callie. :rolleyes:
That joke failed... miserably.

cps
03-05-2007, 01:26 PM
doesnt it mean that the glass furni will be comming out and the extra 2 rooms on rooftop like the outside and the bar on rooftop ?

Mario
03-05-2007, 02:32 PM
they'll just release some new plants, stop making a big deal out of it.

womanizer
03-05-2007, 02:41 PM
yay bulrush plant

Astrayed
03-05-2007, 04:19 PM
Okay so heres my idea -

"Hazardous items such as smoke machines and dragon lamps may be deemed too dangerous for use within the hotel." -

TeleText translation - A change in how dragons and smoke machines work.

"Testing the pool water - may lead to closure."

TeleText translation - Lido's and rooftop rumble's to be closed.

"Identifying if there is a threat of attack from mutant pets."

TeleText translation - New pets coming soon.

"Implementing power saving mechanisms - could lead to televisions not turning on when you double click them."

TeleText translation - Things may go down.

"Implementing emission charges - like for using teleporters too much and leaving lights on."

TeleText translation - Tele's may stop.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Theres more!

"Introducing new environmentally friendly items of Furni such as coloured cubes and hexagons."

TeleText translation - Trax is coming soon! Woo!

"Rebuilding the top floors of the hotel to reduce the amount of heat that escapes from the roof."

TeleText translation - Public rooms to have a make-over.

"Planting more trees on the hotel view."

TeleText translation - Hotel veiw to be re-done.

"Increasing the range of plants in the catalogue and ensuring a plant is in every room."

TeleText translation - More plants coming soon.

"Investigating why it never rains on Habbo Hotel - could we really be to blame?"

TeleText translation - I have no idea.

What do you all think?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!