02-05-2007, 06:40 PM
klkl, ty ppl
+rep to ya both cos yuu both tried to help :D

deagle
02-05-2007, 11:40 PM
Do royal trouble for more workers.

Coldplay
03-05-2007, 11:05 AM
And teak, Mahogony and farming of seeds.

micky.blue.eyes
03-05-2007, 05:13 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=291259

Brief guide I made.

Skillz
03-05-2007, 05:21 PM
Hope i get rep for this
Well basically after doing the quest you run your own land with workers. After the quest take a rune axe to Rellika which is north of cammy bank then talk to the sailor. He will take you to Miscellena, You will see some maple tree's cut them till the man says Your highness dont work yourself to much. This means you have 100% approval rate. Go to the castle and speak to the man in the weird red outfit and he will tell you about how your kingdom is doing. with an approval rate of 100 you will get more resources. The more money the more resources also. Your money drains but does not go all at once. I also suggest you complete Royal trouble for 3 extra workers. This quest is simple as biscuits. This means you will get more resources. If your planning on training firemaking then set your workers all the way up to maples and leave the rest for flax as selling the flax will gain the money drained from the coffer. If you want straight cash then put it to the max for flax and then the rest on herbs or maples and you can sell the herbs if you identify them. If you want a calculator on how much you will get if u put "??" amount of money in the coffer then i will put link at the bottom.
http://www.runehq.com/RHQCalcView.php?id=00778
Enjoy this mini guide

Edit: Just read mickyblues guide, covers most of this but i have a leet calculator :P

Scottâ„¢
03-05-2007, 05:24 PM
*thinks skills took it from runehq*

And your not allowed to ask for rep btw

but in the tuts thread theres one about Miscellania :P (not sure if thats what micky is referring to)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!