PDA

View Full Version : I need some advice please

Mado
03-05-2007, 03:44 PM
Well basically, i've been with this girl for 5 months now. It was all normal at the beginning. But then...

Shes always liked this one teacher a bit, but then she got close to 2 other teachers. Now shes in 2 minds whether she loves them or not. She self harmed a bit and our head of year got involved. The HOY said to her how do you think he feels [As in me] and then at the end of the day she said im sorry i cant hurt you anymore. We later made up and it went back to normal. Then she started talking to 2 more teachers and then she sed to everyone but me she loved them. I later found out and was generally upset. but what was even more upsetting was that one of them was a woman. Im not anti-gay or anti-bi or anything but yeah.

Now it feels like she doesnt love me any more but im not sure what to do. I don't wanna rock the boat or anything. and i still love her its not like i dont love her.

I'd just like some wise words - I've seen what you say to other people and just gave it a try.

Thanks in advance.

FlyingJesus
03-05-2007, 04:51 PM
Sounds like you've landed yourself a goth.

Mado
03-05-2007, 05:01 PM
;l Thats not really advice

FlyingJesus
03-05-2007, 05:07 PM
Ok if you want advice I'd say ditch her - she's upsetting you and herself, and she's openly admitting to liking at least 3 other people. The fact that they're teachers and nothing will come of it is of no real importance, if she's willing to be like this and actually hurt herself over the fact that she isn't with one of these teachers, then she isn't worth your time. If it happened to me I'd feel like I was being used as an "in the meantime" boyfriend while she's on the lookout for someone else. Also, it looks very much like she's an attention seeker, in that she purposely appears to want people and things she can't have (ie: the teachers) and seems to use anything she can as an excuse to get upset. It's debatable whether attention seeking is always bad, and I personally think that in a lot of serious cases these people need attention and help, but here there's nothing you can do for her other than alert others as to the situation (older people who will be able to get her help, if it's that serious) and break it off before you both end up getting hurt.

Scottâ„¢
03-05-2007, 05:12 PM
To clear my mind.. Is the teachers like normal teachers (old) or quite young? Because its kinda weird if its old and shes young.. but other than that i'd agree with above ditch her. If shes upsetting you she's probably not worth it.

Carlos
03-05-2007, 06:17 PM
she's close to teachers?

:J05H
15-05-2007, 03:57 PM
Have a word with her, and speak your mind. Ask her if she loves you more than the teachers. If she loves you more than them, you should tell her that you dont want her to self harm herself, because there is absolutely no reason for her to. If there is no reason, its simply attention seeking.
Hope this helps
Josh

Leeroy
15-05-2007, 08:05 PM
Ditch her ... more you hold on to her while shes like this, more upset you will turn out tbh

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!