PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Summer Help Desk

lew614
03-05-2007, 04:40 PM
Hey well i have made a summer help desk.. and recently i have made themed rooms which haven't gone down too well.. because ive been too random.. lol.. so now i have only used summery furni.. so hope u like it...
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o293/lew615/summerroom.jpg

edit: i think i might need to get petals to make it look a bit better... which i will do.. someday!

Nixt
03-05-2007, 04:43 PM
I think it looks really good and I'd give it an 8/10. I think maybe a less random selection of posters could be used and perhaps you could use numerous of the same poster and cover the walls or something - I'm not sure.
I also think that the Throne Sofas look a little out of place, I am not sure if there is anything you could replace them with though?

Other than that it looks good :).

lew614
03-05-2007, 04:45 PM
I think it looks really good and I'd give it an 8/10. I think maybe a less random selection of posters could be used and perhaps you could use numerous of the same poster and cover the walls or something - I'm not sure.
I also think that the Throne Sofas look a little out of place, I am not sure if there is anything you could replace them with though?

Other than that it looks good :).

i did think that about the father of habbo poster, also about the t sofas... i dunno wot to have instead.. gold pillows maybe??? hc sofas dont really look good in the room thats why i used t sofas.

Scott™
03-05-2007, 04:46 PM
I agree with garion about the throne sofas and posters bit

Also yeh you should get petals

and the GBBs on the plants just look weird and wrong :S

If your making it Sumer theme its going from Green to Red to Gold :P

Try and keep it all green ;)

lew614
03-05-2007, 04:51 PM
I agree with garion about the throne sofas and posters bit

Also yeh you should get petals

and the GBBs on the plants just look weird and wrong :S

If your making it Sumer theme its going from Green to Red to Gold :P

Try and keep it all green ;)

thnx... ok well...
the green bb were done like that for a mate,... long story lol

the red throne sofas are only there temporarily. the gold pillows is to go with the gold rollers and like a woody look lol..

and i dont really want all hc sofas... there a bit... boring lol.. it just brightens up the room with the gold... ok :D

thanks for advice.. im going to get rid of some posters! :D

also the vases are with the green bb's are now gone.. they did look a bit silly lol

The Professor
03-05-2007, 05:45 PM
I didnt mind the Gbbs on the vases, but Im strange like that :P

Its just another one of those rooms that doesnt do it for me. I think all the edges of the bit to the left need to be the same, ie. gold pillows and holiday romances. Post it again if you do that

MrCorny
03-05-2007, 05:51 PM
Maybe get 2 more gbb's and put them on top of the vases like the other ones and yeah get some petals, 8/10.

lew614
03-05-2007, 05:53 PM
I didnt mind the Gbbs on the vases, but Im strange like that :P

Its just another one of those rooms that doesnt do it for me. I think all the edges of the bit to the left need to be the same, ie. gold pillows and holiday romances. Post it again if you do that

i don't get it??? lol

and thanks about the green bb's

@xP
03-05-2007, 06:51 PM
It's looking good Well done

Also save in png..

+rep

alex 1889
03-05-2007, 08:17 PM
t sofas for gold pillows other then that it aint bad

8/10 if you remove sofas

Jordie
03-05-2007, 08:34 PM
o i hate it

Dentafrice♥
03-05-2007, 08:35 PM
nice room, 99.99/100%

dannyisnotamazing
03-05-2007, 10:04 PM
Replace the plant in the GBB to a pine, it doesn't look that bad to me bear sofas would look better instead of t-sofas imo

Scott™
04-05-2007, 07:51 AM
Jordie2k6; IF you hate it then post comments on how to make it better >_> no point saying 'hate it' when your not showing him how to improve on it.

Fall.
04-05-2007, 07:55 AM
add petals.

Shawnstra
04-05-2007, 09:50 AM
The right part of the room looks great
The throne sofas and gold pillows spoil the theme
Also, the posters spoil the theme, try to get posters that match the theme and use only 1/2 types, don't make it too random
7/10 so far
:)

lew614
04-05-2007, 06:29 PM
... well thanks for all that... ok well.. there are now 4 green birdbaths... also tsofas.. are nearly gone.. i only need a couple more gold pillows... and also.. i tried it with the bear sofas and they look silly... its like... gold green and.. white.. which looks sorta xmassy.. so anyway thanks for all the advice...

O and petals.. i haven't really got enough for petals.. although i have got two in the help desk part.. which looks quite good.. wen i log onto habbo ill update with a screenie. :D

Jazza
04-05-2007, 10:55 PM
Quite nice, needs petals though

3d
05-05-2007, 10:31 PM
is nice but dont stack the BB with the flowers imo
also the posters are a bit random

8/10

lew614
06-05-2007, 10:26 AM
Update!!!:
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o293/lew615/summerhelpupdate.jpg

ok well i changed a few things... i also need ideas on better posters?? what do u think i should have? also.. i will soon be buying a petal floor!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!