PDA

View Full Version : Runescape Guide

Scott™
03-05-2007, 08:56 PM
Well i bought a guide thing like ages ago when i was a newbie to RS :P

Anyways its like 1 yr old but ill post it anyways:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q705NIMH

I only know about megaupload but if you wish me to upload it to another host then feel free to tell me and i will do. Its an Acrobat File (PDF)

To get from megaupload, click here (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q705NIMH) then type in the thing it asks you to then wait 45 seconds then click 'Click here to download' :)

_Liam
03-05-2007, 09:22 PM
Great guide +rep if i can

Neil
03-05-2007, 09:31 PM
I'd remove that if you can, I'm pretty sure it's against the rules to post that because the person that wrote it makes people pay for it

Scott™
04-05-2007, 07:45 AM
Woops :0 well if a mod can delete it then :P anyways the guy dont sell it now anyways :P

DPS
04-05-2007, 10:14 AM
No it's not agaisnt the rules, runescape is agaisnt the stuff like this when people make money from there game so keep it on here ;)

Eye!
04-05-2007, 01:00 PM
Your doing jagex a favour actually because by you posting it here, we will get the guide thus no reason to buy it thus cutting down on chinese sweatshops xD

ownedpls
04-05-2007, 03:30 PM
I got one ages ago too shall be nice to compare em :)

Lizard
04-05-2007, 04:06 PM
How do u download to see it ?

Vito2O1
04-05-2007, 05:51 PM
Meh... everyone knows how to make money like this.... we just want faster ways xD

Guide basically says:

Buy Nats 200-300ea
Sell Nats 350-400ea

Buy Unids 1kea
Sell Unids/Idents 2-5kea

Invest in holiday drops...

Scott™
04-05-2007, 05:53 PM
Better than nothing? ;)

Ashley 12344
04-05-2007, 05:57 PM
Better than nothing? ;)

Pretty much stating the obvious though, half of them do anyway.

Cba downloading.

Neil
04-05-2007, 08:06 PM
No it's not agaisnt the rules, runescape is agaisnt the stuff like this when people make money from there game so keep it on here ;)

JaGex don't want people making money WITH the game, they don't care if you buy guides, nothing against the rules with buying a guide to help you get money faster, it's hardly unfair because you're still playing the game properly just the way another player did

Woops :0 well if a mod can delete it then :P anyways the guy dont sell it now anyways :P

If the writer doesn't sell then that's ok I guess xD

Your doing jagex a favour actually because by you posting it here, we will get the guide thus no reason to buy it thus cutting down on chinese sweatshops xD

Yea...Wouldn't the fact the guide isn't selling mean "chinese sweatshops" will have to work even harder? :rolleyes:
Do you have an obsession with chinese sweatshops or something? :S

Scott™
04-05-2007, 08:08 PM
@the sweatshops thing i was thinking the same lmao he keeps going on about it >_>

The Professor
04-05-2007, 10:08 PM
Jagex mentioned macroing funding chinese sweatshops in a news post, and now it's a running joke ;)

And thanks for the guide, but its all pretty basic knowledge.

Eye!
04-05-2007, 10:10 PM
JaGex don't want people making money WITH the game, they don't care if you buy guides, nothing against the rules with buying a guide to help you get money faster, it's hardly unfair because you're still playing the game properly just the way another player did

If the writer doesn't sell then that's ok I guess xD

Yea...Wouldn't the fact the guide isn't selling mean "chinese sweatshops" will have to work even harder? :rolleyes:
Do you have an obsession with chinese sweatshops or something? :S
that is the first time I mentioned it, other ppl do but thats the first time from me :rolleyes:

Neil
04-05-2007, 10:14 PM
that is the first time I mentioned it, other ppl do but thats the first time from me :rolleyes:

Yea I knew I saw other posts but I'm sure it was you but oh well xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!