PenguinFluid
04-05-2007, 09:37 AM
How do you install backup please

Scott™
04-05-2007, 09:48 AM
Try reading VB Forums?

PenguinFluid
04-05-2007, 09:55 AM
Some total ***** Called Viscous. aka PHP. esigned as techie and **** habbohex. He made me and admin graphics staff and 100 users admin. I cant log on eaither so I am fighting for the forum.

Matt always doe this when he resigns. He needs life hopefully bobbleforums will screw cause of him and I will laugh

Scott™
04-05-2007, 10:04 AM
Try contacting VB? I've never used VB forums so i have no idea really. but dont you need admin to be able to install backups as its on admincP? :S

PenguinFluid
04-05-2007, 10:08 AM
I thought it was via cpanel lol Ill look

EDIT: FIXED IT THANKS TO PHPMYADMIN

LondonGoons
04-05-2007, 01:35 PM
lol what happen yesterday lol?

Scott™
04-05-2007, 01:37 PM
Btw if you look in Website tutorials it has one there about backup'ing :P

LondonGoons
04-05-2007, 01:39 PM
I was non-stop laughing yesterday, like 100 people were admins

Scott™
04-05-2007, 01:47 PM
Why ask what happend yesterday, then say you were laughing at it even though you didnt know what it was in post before? :/

PenguinFluid
04-05-2007, 02:12 PM
Why ask what happend yesterday, then say you were laughing at it even though you didnt know what it was in post before? :/
You learn to adapt that [n] is a complete **** ****

GoldenMerc
04-05-2007, 02:16 PM
Sorry but i thought HabboxHex was safe,Its been deleted ect.. so many times,no offence but superstar isnt exactly bright in the AdminCP.
Ross

PenguinFluid
04-05-2007, 02:33 PM
Sorry but i thought HabboxHex was safe,Its been deleted ect.. so many times,no offence but superstar isnt exactly bright in the AdminCP.
Ross
This wasnt result of andy?

Its been deleted once before in ftp by champjames which was stupid but we recoevered

today
04-05-2007, 03:21 PM
Some total ***** Called Viscous. aka PHP. esigned as techie and **** habbohex. He made me and admin graphics staff and 100 users admin. I cant log on eaither so I am fighting for the forum.

Matt always doe this when he resigns. He needs life hopefully bobbleforums will screw cause of him and I will laugh

lol @ u. cant even do a backup/ restore one. rofl.

I was non-stop laughing yesterday, like 100 people were admins
Yer. fun tbh.

Ross
Jake cant work admincp much either. He had to ask how to do backup, did he do it right and such ect. I see that site going no where but hell. :rolleyes:

Also jake dont be rude to members spesh when your staff, dont want to get fired now do we. <3

LondonGoons
04-05-2007, 05:21 PM
Jake, you don't stop do you.

I stopped and left you alone and you still carry on. yeah im laughing at the forum properly other people are as well, you didn't even know what happen yesterday.

Btw

People if youthink the forum is going no where, the best person to talk to is blad3r his habbox forum name, PM him if you got any complaints then he will deal with jake and habbohex/

blad3r is owner of vbulletin,domain,hosting.

Edit: You have to remove Matt's skin.
Edit: you also removed copyright.. um.. you can done for that i think.

Jackbee
04-05-2007, 06:24 PM
hehe, I don't think this forum will get popular due to the amount of things going wrong and the high staff do not know much.

LondonGoons
04-05-2007, 06:32 PM
Don't worry about the high staff, it will be changed soon.

Jackbee
04-05-2007, 06:36 PM
all the staff that have been hired only have bcos they have a decent job here tbh =l

LondonGoons
04-05-2007, 06:41 PM
lol yeh i guess

PenguinFluid
04-05-2007, 07:25 PM
lol @ u. cant even do a backup/ restore one. rofl.

Yer. fun tbh.

Jake cant work admincp much either. He had to ask how to do backup, did he do it right and such ect. I see that site going no where but hell. :rolleyes:

Also jake dont be rude to members spesh when your staff, dont want to get fired now do we. <3
I did restore the backup I tookusing phpmyadmin

[n]-

Superstar911 is my amazing gen manager and hes only mod / us assistat rvr manager so that theory is ***

When HabboHex gets popular I will Lol at you lot.

I Have respect from goldenmerc but not [n] , Matt or Jack

Ang I have good high staff
Example : NintendoNews is mySite and Forum tech and forum manager

I dont have to remove matts skin because when bobblefm forum gave out a free skin to everyne AGES ago I was 1 of them adn i downloaded it. Therefore I can use it when I want and its only going to be temp anyway

ChampJames.
04-05-2007, 07:30 PM
for all u ppl: I was the one who accidently deleted the forum, but that was thanks to smartFTP and this time, he was only asking how to do a backup, because he knows how to take backups, but hes never had to upload a backup. :)

Problems solved.

Jackbee
04-05-2007, 07:32 PM
When HabboHex gets popular I will Lol at you lot.

How do you plan to do that. You do have my respect :eusa_shif

PenguinFluid
04-05-2007, 07:37 PM
How do you plan to do that. You do have my respect :eusa_shif
When site is done.
Were getting member rappidly
More comps etc
I Have idea that no offence I am not sharing

LondonGoons
04-05-2007, 07:46 PM
Jake, don't lie when i say this.

You practically cried/begged Matt not to resign from habbohex.
If you denie this then your really immature.

Also i wish blad3r would run habbohex.

GoldenMerc
04-05-2007, 09:32 PM
Sorry but if Superstar/Andy is such a good General manager why give him AdminCP,He doesnt need it,Only FORUM Admins who actually know how to work it should have it,E.g forum manager,The thing is security,Think if Andy clicks something like Prune users hence he wont know what it means,BINGO all gone
Im just saying
Ross

today
04-05-2007, 09:33 PM
and its not like you do backup's each day.. -.-'

PenguinFluid
05-05-2007, 08:43 AM
I do daily backups now and I didnt beg matt to not leave I had no idea?

LondonGoons
05-05-2007, 10:47 AM
No, the first time round when he was going to leave, you actually begged him not too.

PenguinFluid
05-05-2007, 11:50 AM
No, the first time round when he was going to leave, you actually begged him not too.
No I offred him forum manager position

LondonGoons
05-05-2007, 01:00 PM
no you beggeed him not to go.

today
05-05-2007, 06:27 PM
I do daily backups now and I didnt beg matt to not leave I had no idea?

No I offred him forum manager position

No, really. You did.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!