PDA

View Full Version : Installing +Rep

Sly
04-05-2007, 06:05 PM
I'm installing the actual game now, never did the trial, but I played it round a mates housed and loved it.

I'm just wondering, what race or w/e should I be? The pros and cons and generally whats the best and funest. If theres threads like this already, please link me to them seeing as I don't want to start a rubbish character and have no fun :x.

Callum.

Dentafrice♥
04-05-2007, 06:08 PM
Realm : Kilrogg [or something]
Race : Undead, Troll
Classes : Druid

Sly
04-05-2007, 06:11 PM
Ok thanks, i'll see if anyone posts with more info :}. And I'm going to do a different realm on this character because 4 of my mates play on the realm I'm going on.

Dentafrice♥
04-05-2007, 06:12 PM
what do you mean; also hope i helped

:Jamie
04-05-2007, 06:29 PM
what do you mean; also hope i helped

It means he wants to play on the realm his friends are on, also depending on what side your mates are on, i found mage, shaman and rogue to be fun to lvl.

Dentafrice♥
04-05-2007, 06:31 PM
still 43 rep aw man

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): It is against the rules to canvass for reputation whether directly or indirectly. Thanks =]

3d
04-05-2007, 06:54 PM
ill point out droods can only be night elves and taurens :P

conor pick what you like, myself i find droods, mages and sometimes rogues very fun to play with but complety up to you

Sly
04-05-2007, 07:07 PM
ill point out droods can only be night elves and taurens :P

conor pick what you like, myself i find droods, mages and sometimes rogues very fun to play with but complety up to you

T'is Callum.

And thanks.

Ed.
04-05-2007, 07:09 PM
Realm: Killrog
Race: Dwarf or Elf
Class: Mage/Warrior/Hunter - either one of them!

Dentafrice♥
04-05-2007, 07:10 PM
still 43, rep and hey callum

Scott™
04-05-2007, 07:13 PM
Hunter <3

:[! / Kyle stop asking for rep. Personally you deserve -rep for continuously asking for it.

Also if you want to see pros and cons check wow-europe.com

EDIT: Dam i +repped you instead of -reping >_>

Sly
04-05-2007, 07:14 PM
I'm not giving away +rep to you Kyle, seeing as you only said around 9 words.

And thanks Scott.

3d
04-05-2007, 07:18 PM
T'is Callum.

And thanks.
^^ my bad

Axel
04-05-2007, 10:55 PM

SInce when have there been Undead and Troll Druids?

Ye boi make a char on Kilrogg, any Alliance char. Make it Warlock/Hunter because we're just so awesome it's unreal.

Nemo
04-05-2007, 11:52 PM
SInce when have there been Undead and Troll Druids?

Ye boi make a char on Kilrogg, any Alliance char. Make it Warlock/Hunter because we're just so awesome it's unreal.nawh mages are the best

<3
05-05-2007, 09:07 AM
Conor, it's entirely up to you which race and class you want to play :-). I'm guessing you've already picked your realm, but you're best trying out characters and seeing what you like best. There's no "rubbish" classes or races, just people who aren't comfortable with playing them.

Sly
05-05-2007, 10:23 AM
Conor, it's entirely up to you which race and class you want to play :-). I'm guessing you've already picked your realm, but you're best trying out characters and seeing what you like best. There's no "rubbish" classes or races, just people who aren't comfortable with playing them.

Thanks, and I picked night elf for this account, because I just wanted to see what WoW is like.

Also, where can I get a sword? My first one went out of duribility or something.

Axel
05-05-2007, 10:29 AM
You got to an armorsmith, blacksmith, something along the lines of that (there should be one in your nearest village, Dolanaar or whatever) and go to buy menu, in the bottom left corner there's the 'repair items button' and just click that. Repair all is quicker.

Btw are you on Kilrogg?

Scott™
05-05-2007, 10:31 AM
Get coins then go to the Shop guy :P

Sly
05-05-2007, 10:59 AM
You got to an armorsmith, blacksmith, something along the lines of that (there should be one in your nearest village, Dolanaar or whatever) and go to buy menu, in the bottom left corner there's the 'repair items button' and just click that. Repair all is quicker.

Btw are you on Kilrogg?

No, i'm on a server my friends are. But i'm going to make my second char/my brothers char on kilrogg.

Scott™
05-05-2007, 11:03 AM
btw mage pwns :P

Axel
05-05-2007, 01:00 PM
Well add Deathxcs if you make your char on Kilrogg. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!