PDA

View Full Version : Mums The Word...

.Amberz.
30-04-2005, 04:00 PM
Parents are fantastic, but sometimes you have to have a fight with them right? I do, and its mostly, Mum, but I just don't know why I fight with her, I just row about things like if shes constantly watching me on Habbo etc. But, I surpose Mums are there for you always, same as Dads, they are always going to love you no matter what! So, if your always rowing with your mum, give her a break! You could become really good friends...

Owen
30-04-2005, 05:46 PM
Yea, my mum said she will always love me no matter what
*Robs a bank*

danny1541
30-04-2005, 06:03 PM
Yea, my mum said she will always love me no matter what
*Robs a bank*

:D you should try that see if she does then ;)

Danny.

.Amberz.
30-04-2005, 07:22 PM
Lol :eusa_clap

Owen
30-04-2005, 07:42 PM
Don't worry, i will lol

-JT-
30-04-2005, 08:20 PM
sure thing amber

.Amberz.
01-05-2005, 06:59 PM
Sure thing Me :eusa_shif

AngJum
01-05-2005, 07:06 PM
My dad loves me yes, and he always will.. but my mum? She doesn't give a damn unless money is involved, she's NEVER there for me.. she doesn't know anything about me and she treats me like a baby and feeds me up with rubbish, I wish I had a loving mum, someone there for me.. but I don't, so not everyone has someone there for them to love them! Tears cross my eyes when my friends fight with their mums and say they hate them- I just wanted a mum there for me, and it makes me even sadder thinking I wont ever have my mum there by my side because she doesn't care about me, and which makes it worse is knowing she abandoned me, my sister and my brother.. what kind of woman does that? A very sick in the head minded one

.Amberz.
01-05-2005, 07:10 PM
Awwwwww :(
I hope I haven't offended you by what I said, Angie... :eusa_pray Please say I haven't, if so, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry if I've brought back memories...

AngJum
01-05-2005, 07:12 PM
Awwwwww :(
I hope I haven't offended you by what I said, Angie... :eusa_pray Please say I haven't, if so, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry if I've brought back memories...
Ofcourse you haven't, it's not your fault in any way possible.. I can't exactly forget what that mean.. Argh, what she did to us.. and what she doesn't do for us, she doesn't give us anything

.Amberz.
01-05-2005, 07:19 PM
I just find it really sad, at least you have your Dad which loves you. That is what matters. :eusa_shif

AngJum
01-05-2005, 07:21 PM
I just find it really sad, at least you have your Dad which loves you. That is what matters. :eusa_shif

Yeah it is.. even if she don't

.Amberz.
01-05-2005, 07:21 PM
Awwwww. :(

paradox
01-05-2005, 08:16 PM
My Mum never anooys me :) And she loves me no matter what, so does my dad. So I guess I'm pretty lucky. Im sorry to here that Ang! I think your Mum should be proud of you. :)

Mr.Kylee
01-05-2005, 08:19 PM
-gives Ang a cookie- Mr Kyle loves you <3 :)

^^

Anywayy..my mum is the best mum ever <3 I'd do anything for her just to make her happy. She's done alot of stuff for me. In past I've been like a ''bad'' kid ;D and did some stuff that I shouldn't and she was always there for me and forgave me everything..mhm my dad. He's nice, he usually doesn't show his feelings but we get along quiet well, he supports me.

lauralol
01-05-2005, 08:19 PM
I am sort of the same as Ang, only the other way round.
My dad is horrible, and my mum is ok though she can be really horrible, and I'm not just saying it, she really can be!

AngJum
01-05-2005, 08:24 PM
:'( I'm so happy for you guys, you have a loving family.. I just want one too, but we all can't have what we want :(

Mr.Kylee
01-05-2005, 08:29 PM
Aw sometimes friends are better than family. I'm sure you have friends, I know it's not the same but still. You will always have them and can always talk with them etc. or a boyfriend which really loves you ;)

.Amberz.
01-05-2005, 08:36 PM
Angie, don't worry, you've got a surportive dad which cares for in every way. :(

AngJum
01-05-2005, 08:54 PM
:eusa_ange Yeah.. well sometimes my friends don't treat me as a friend.. I think I'm just a serious person, I'm paranoid and stressed a lot and I don't think they really realise how much I am.. and I have Mark :) He's lovely, so kind, I like him in every way :) And yeah Angel, without my dad I'd probably go mad..

lauralol
01-05-2005, 09:02 PM
The thing with me is, I don't get majorly depressed, like some people on here.. but I sort of feel down and depressed when I start to think about my life. I haven't got a single good friend. Not one person that I would go to if I needed help or something.. I don't have much family, well I have lots of cousins etc on my dad's side of the family that I hardly ever see, 2 brothers I'ver never seen before, and an adult sister who I see about once a year. I don't feel I can speak to my mum about much and I really don't have anyone that I know will stick by me...

AngJum
01-05-2005, 09:10 PM
Well, I used to get depressed all the time, feeling down.. thinking everyone hated me, no confidence.. and i have a lot of family on both sides, but i don't know any of my dads; reason = mum.. she spoils everything

Owen
02-05-2005, 12:17 AM
-gives Ang a cookie- Mr Kyle loves you <3 :)

^^

Anywayy..my mum is the best mum ever <3 I'd do anything for her just to make her happy. She's done alot of stuff for me. In past I've been like a ''bad'' kid ;D and did some stuff that I shouldn't and she was always there for me and forgave me everything..mhm my dad. He's nice, he usually doesn't show his feelings but we get along quiet well, he supports me.

Mr Kyle loves me 2?

.Amberz.
02-05-2005, 07:34 AM
:( Awwww, Angie.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!