PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil: Extinction

Redmoon Evil
04-05-2007, 11:47 PM
I wana see this so bad, im well gutted that it dont play until september

Misawa
05-05-2007, 12:19 AM
So far Resident Evil and Resident Evil: Nemesis have been terrible and bombed.

Redmoon Evil
05-05-2007, 12:47 AM
first was ok apocolypse was *Removed*, Are you a fan of the games though?

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Could you please be careful not to type words that could be seen as avoiding the filter please. Thanks =]

Virgin Mary
05-05-2007, 01:49 AM
They should just base them off the games, even though film makers never do that. If they did the films wouldn't suck so much. They could make an entire film about RE2 which would be the best.

-Creative-
05-05-2007, 05:42 AM
i can't wait to see it! :D

Dal
05-05-2007, 05:52 AM
Watched the first 2 and i must say it lives up to just another average zombie movie. People get infected > Some normal group try and fight them to keep safe (yet they have skills in what they do and are so lucky) > Goverment or city blocks people off. After that the story can change anywhere. Like in the case of resident evil they do testing.

I must say though, resident evil will no way be as good as 28 weeks later. It's the sequel to 28 days later (which was also a brilliant film). I'd prefer to watch that as it's a british film also and does the industry proud.

Redmoon Evil
05-05-2007, 10:53 AM
They should just base them off the games, even though film makers never do that. If they did the films wouldn't suck so much. They could make an entire film about RE2 which would be the best.

I've only played nemesis and owards but i thought thats what they had done, with the guy becoming the nemesis after hes infected.

Jazza
05-05-2007, 11:49 AM
The first film was good but they made the mistake of killing off Michelle Rodriguez which made the 2nd one less interesting as she's the sort of rogue character that makes this sort of film work.

Virgin Mary
05-05-2007, 04:25 PM
Watched the first 2 and i must say it lives up to just another average zombie movie. People get infected > Some normal group try and fight them to keep safe (yet they have skills in what they do and are so lucky) > Goverment or city blocks people off. After that the story can change anywhere. Like in the case of resident evil they do testing.

I must say though, resident evil will no way be as good as 28 weeks later. It's the sequel to 28 days later (which was also a brilliant film). I'd prefer to watch that as it's a british film also and does the industry proud.
I don't think it's very zombie film-ish because of the action. Zombie films, and the RE games, give a sense of isolation and desolateness. The films just have some butch wonder woman called Alice getting into fights with zombies. The ending of the second movie was so bad the way she had some matrix style kung fu fight with Nemesis.

Pyroka
05-05-2007, 04:27 PM
I loved the movies tbh, I want to see the next one. :D I thought all of it was great, ESPECIALLY the fight with Nemesis; I'm one of those movie nerds, arent I.. LOL.

Nixt
05-05-2007, 04:31 PM
The Resident Evil films are films that do not require much thinking and are really quite simple; if you are looking for something engaging and high quality then it doesn't necessarily suit your needs but they're great fun if you just want to watch something that isn't too taxing.

Homesrfan
06-05-2007, 02:48 AM
Why don't they stick the storyline to the games? I don't understand. The trailer had like 2 seconds of zombies...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!